Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Antepost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

F*ck it anyway, Delta Work’s price gone to the dogs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

"Santini lost a shoe yesterday and our vet poulticed it as a precautionary measure. I have been away from the yard today but have spoken to my staff and they report him fine and we see no reason why he won’t run in the RSA. Should that change, I will update accordingly."

Nicky on Twitter. Maybe similar to the Altior scare last year. Market does seem to have corrected itself and he's just a handful of ticks away from what he was yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

Anybody have any idea on Rathvinden ? Was looking at the national. 20s could be worth a few Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

The Mig wrote: »
    Ruby said Benie Des Dieux is his best ride of the week so I'd imagine Laurina will defo go CH

Ruby's friends in Paddy Power are offering a special price of 6/4 on BDD for the Mare's Hurdle (max bet €200), best price elsewhere is 5/4. NRNB, obviously. As long as AJ and Laurina stay away, she looks like a good thing, in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Ruby's friends in Paddy Power are offering a special price of 6/4 on BDD for the Mare's Hurdle (max bet €200), best price elsewhere is 5/4. NRNB, obviously. As long as AJ and Laurina stay away, she looks like a good thing, in fairness.

This is their big one for the week I think. Let the punters wade in and go to town on the 6/4. If she wins then Powers have 3 full days to get their money back, if she’s beaten then their week is off to a flyer. Win win for them. Is it an online only special? If not I might venture into a couple of shops tomorrow and load up and then lay it off at hopefully long odds on in running on the day (in a perfect world that is).

• Advertisement

Can't find that BDD special anywhere lads I'm gone stone thick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Angliru wrote: »

Neither can I, it sounds like waffles. Paddy Power are offering 4/5 on Benie de Dieux. See link below for best price.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cheltenham-festival/mares-hurdle/winner

If something sounds too good to be true it usually isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Neither can I, it sounds like waffles. Paddy Power are offering 4/5 on Benie de Dieux. See link below for best price.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cheltenham-festival/mares-hurdle/winner

If something sounds too good to be true it usually isn't.

B365 are 11/10 BDD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Angliru wrote: »

It's an in shop today only special also pushing faugheen out to 6s from 7/2 as his NB for the week 200 max stake on each

It's an in shop today only special also pushing faugheen out to 6s from 7/2 as his NB for the week 200 max stake on each

Never seen €200 max stake. Normally 20 quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Is Limini running in the mares?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

BDD special ended at 6pm in shops

Boylesports are 11/10 on Benie Des Dieux. So are Ladbrokes but they are too scared to take a good bet, in Galway anyway.

BDD special ended at 6pm in shops

What would you know???!!!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

BumperD wrote: »
    Top festival jockey looks open 3/1 +the field

Boyles have: Ruby 5/2, Geraghty 3/1, Russell and Kennedy each 5/1, Nico 10/1, Townend and Mark Walsh 12/1

cant believe Ruby is fav, though on the other hand i guess they have to do that, sucker bet imo.

I love the spectacle of Cheltenham but try not to get too caught up in it, imo it's a bookies paradise tho last year i had a good profit. the year before got cleaned.

I'm tempted to take a stab on Kennedy at 5/1

ruby and Barry are probably the 2 jockeys i have cursed at more than any but Barry's been doing well lately and he could have a big say this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 JagoMoon

Backed Lisnagor Oscar today for the AB. Looks to have good tactical speed and there will be no doubts about him staying. What's people betting strategy now? Is anyone now just waiting for decs and extra places etc?

Cilaos definitely out according to David Casey. Another kick in the teeth although I was already half over it. The hope always stings ya though!

Lads does anyone know where Fakir D’oudaries is going? Seeing a different race mentioned for him everyday ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Lads does anyone know where Fakir D’oudaries is going? Seeing a different race mentioned for him everyday ffs

You’d imagine Supreme

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

JagoMoon wrote: »
    Backed Lisnagor Oscar today for the AB. Looks to have good tactical speed and there will be no doubts about him staying. What's people betting strategy now? Is anyone now just waiting for decs and extra places etc?

Look at the Chepstow race replay, dickie diver was the one to take out of it, I don’t know how he didn’t get it in stewards room.
    He’s gone under the radar and I think he’s a huge chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 JagoMoon

Look at the Chepstow race replay, dickie diver was the one to take out of it, I don’t know how he didn’t get it in stewards room.
    He’s gone under the radar and I think he’s a huge chance.

He may have been the one to take out of the Chepstow race but that was 2 and a half miles. What Oscar came out and did at Haydock over 3miles would suggest he is even better over 3. Dickie Diver may improve for the step up in trip but I'd prefer to see him do it first. 2 hurdle runs before an AB not for me tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

He's my bet for the supreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pugw

He's my bet for the supreme.
    Any chance they’d try him in the Ballymore? Big price! / less competitive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Kevin Blake has all but said they will be going supreme on the FF Podcast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

pugw wrote: »
    Any chance they’d try him in the Ballymore? Big price! / less competitive?

Personally think the Ballymore is the more competitive of the two, supreme the right race for FD

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

Klassical Dream has shortened considerably on the exhanges for the Supreme. They must be having a re- think.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    Klassical Dream has shortened considerably on the exhanges for the Supreme. They must be having a re- think.

I think its the weather forecast tbh, lots of rain forecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭PhuckHugh2

Hope nobody has any antepost bets with BetBright. Seems like they just voided everything as they are closing up shop and sold their technology to 888 who did not buy the business outside of the Software.

I suspect there will be repercussions as people on twitter going wild.
    Personally i am not able to bet with them but keep on top of it anybody with any bets. Do not accept a void bet!! Load of bollix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

isnt betbright Rich Ricci's ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭PhuckHugh2

Correct Roger.
    They sold the technology for €15m to 888bet and the bookmaking side of it is being closed and by the press release they have sent out they will be voiding all outstanding bets from today on and anyone with an account has 30days to withdraw the funds.

Advertisement