Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Antepost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Footpad runs
    Footpad wins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

BumperD wrote: »
    Frodon in the Ryanair that race will be a cracker Min and Monalee

Min for the CC surely, Footpad for the Ryanair and UDS for a flip of a coin.

Angliru wrote: »
    Min for the CC surely, Footpad for the Ryanair and UDS for a flip of a coin.

If the rain comes that week uds could be a huge chance at a price

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭dave81

And Al Dancer

What I did notice is that the form of Mister Fisher boosted with Rouge Vif absolutely skating home. Nothing but winners coming from that strand of form. Rouge Vif could be a rapidly improving sort. I'll think this is the strongest form from the UK. I think It's between this and Irish Form of Mullins horses. Think Irish races were of a higher standard to Al Dancers races. Hes a nice horse, but has to rapidly improve or he could be picked off by something rapidly improving above.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

First time in over ten years I will lose at Cheltenham.Malone Road has cost me more than Lush Lashes ever did and I had a decent bet at 33/1 last year on Al Dancer to win the Ballymore.I still have Presenting Percy at 8/1 to put a very small dint in my losses.I never ever chase losses so I will play serious placepots hoping the likes of Altior are not mapped.No layer [including friends]would give me odds on Malone Road to win the 2020 Supreme.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Never seen a decade of after timing lumped into one sentence before

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Anyone who calls Faugheen a nag hasn't a clue about horse racing

Haha another ****ing fool trying to act the big dog on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭carq

antietam wrote: »
    First time in over ten years I will lose at Cheltenham.Malone Road has cost me more than Lush Lashes ever did and I had a decent bet at 33/1 last year on Al Dancer to win the Ballymore.I still have Presenting Percy at 8/1 to put a very small dint in my losses.I never ever chase losses so I will play serious placepots hoping the likes of Altior are not mapped.No layer [including friends]would give me odds on Malone Road to win the 2020 Supreme.

How much had you on malone road?

Haha another ****ing fool trying to act the big dog on here.

Who the f*ck is this guy ?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Motivator

Anyone see or hear of a tweet about Mall Dini working all over Presenting Percy yesterday at Galway? It was quickly taken down but I was shown a screenshot of it last night in the pub. Don’t know who the person who put it up was but they had a photo too so it looked as if they were in track.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Motivator wrote: »
    Anyone see or hear of a tweet about Mall Dini working all over Presenting Percy yesterday at Galway? It was quickly taken down but I was shown a screenshot of it last night in the pub. Don’t know who the person who put it up was but they had a photo too so it looked as if they were in track.

Is Mall Dini a bit of a monkey? Has he even won a chase before?

Honeysuckle a fine price for the mares novice. Won 2 good races. Epitante looked good but beat nothing. 7/2 for honeysuckle as of now. Big price

Gringo180 wrote: »

National winner in waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Gringo180 wrote: »

A total dog. Has never won over fences. Is plenty high enough in the handicap aswell.

National winner in waiting

Minella Rocco says hello :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Kauto wrote: »
    A total dog. Has never won over fences. Is plenty high enough in the handicap aswell.

Probably the best chasing maiden in training though! Fairly solid form and probably handicapped correctly.
    Thyestes run looked a lovely prep for the National and 12/13 finishes over fences bodes well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Being a maiden didn't stop Rule The World.

Waiting Patiently confirmed to skip the festival. Owner would want to consider switching yards tbh, she's making a balls of it.

Angliru wrote: »
    Waiting Patiently confirmed to skip the festival. Owner would want to consider switching yards tbh, she's making a balls of it.

Id say its the owner calling the shots and not the trainer?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pugw

Lady buttons ew 33/1 in champion chase. Think this race will really cut up and trainer saying she definitely runs here rather than mares. Can sometimes idle in front but won't be a problem here with altior to aim at up the hill!

Also noticed that a lot of horses who are lower price than LB in the betting with altior, are a higher price than her in the betting w/o altior.
    Agree, she’s tough out ... planning on doing an each way double with posh trish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Is the thoughts that Laurina & Apples Jade go for the Champion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Is the thoughts that Laurina & Apples Jade go for the Champion?

Pretty much confirmed they’ll go for it weeks ago.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Ruby said Benie Des Dieux is his best ride of the week so I'd imagine Laurina will defo go CH

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Top festival jockey looks open 3/1 +the field

EICVD wrote: »
    Pretty much confirmed they’ll go for it weeks ago.

Thought so alright. Just making sure I wasn't imagining things!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Santini on the drift for the RSA

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Gonna be pulled I reckon :(

Supposedly will be announced this evening. Gutted the odds have crashed on Delta - just took 9/4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Loat a shoe Chapman announced.

• Advertisement

Shame. Think it was sceptical enough having him favourite considering what he has done but I was really looking forward to him proving me wrong.

Advertisement