Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options
1646566676870»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,461 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Too. Much. Waffle.

One thing - The "group of individuals dressed in business attire who are tampering with evidence and placing items in their pockets without reporting any findings" are known. Yet another group of people you claim were unknown. You're either trying to get away with lies again or just plain wrong.

The man in the black suit is Deputy Sheriff Buddy Walthers. The Police Officer is JW Foster.

The photos are well known and were taken by Jim Murray about 10 minutes after the shooting. Murray took loads of photos that day.

Here they are having a smoke.

Good to know the were picking up random bullets in full view of random photographers though. Must add the photographer to the list of conspirators too.

FYI anyone else. This is just rehashed waffle from a Jim Garrison blog Cheeerful has clearly just stumbled upon. Of all the theories, the most widely discredited.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Ignoring the picture I showed you, has the man been identified?

Until you provide a name for the person who was putting stuff in his pocket, I stand by my previous comment. Gov. Connally's shoulder wound strongly suggests that there was another shooter positioned at the rear of the presidential motorcade. Why Should Anyone Believe the Waffle You Debunkers Talk About When You Lie About the Connally Right Shoulder Wound in Books, on Blogs, and Online?

Clay Shaw, a notorious figure in American history, lied on the witness stand and committed perjury.  He testified that he had had no association with the CIA or any intelligence agency. 

The case of Clay Shaw serves as a reminder of the fallibility of the legal system and the importance of ensuring that justice is served. It actually came to light several years after the Garrison trial that Shaw was a highly paid-CIA asset.

Nal will never address any fault with his theories, even though the judge in the trial labeled Shaw as a con man who lied during the trial and fooled the jury. Garrison, on the other hand, is an American hero for exposing these people.

Taken from your link.

In a 1992 interview, Edward Haggerty, who was the judge at the Clay Shaw trial, stated: "I believe he [Shaw] was lying to the jury. Of course, the jury probably believed him. But I think Shaw put a good con job on the jury."[67]

Oh Jesus hes on about Jim Garrison

Another FYI

Garrisons entire case was based on a guy called Perry Russo who claimed he saw Oswald and Shaw at a party. But when push came to shove...

I then asked him was Clay Shaw at this party, he replied do you want to know the truth, I stated yes, he said I don't know if he was there or not. I told Perry that Shaw was the type of a man that if you were to see him, he would stand out in your mind and I asked him if he would give me a no or yes answer to this question. He stated that if he had to give a yes or no answer, he would have to say no

Russo named two witnesses who could corroborate his story of attending a party at Ferrie's apartment in September 1963 in which the assassination plot was made. The first, Russo's former girlfriend, appeared on an NBC News program about the Garrison investigation on June 19, 1967, and denied being at Ferrie's apartment, and said that she never even met Ferrie until 1965. The second, a friend of Russo's, told NBC News that he was at Ferrie's apartment then but saw nobody resembling Oswald or Shaw.

The Garrison case is such a joke that even Oliver Stone didnt write a character for Perry Russo in his movie and his name is only briefly mentioned once.

As for this:

In a 1992 interview, Edward Haggerty, who was the judge at the Clay Shaw trial, stated: "I believe he [Shaw] was lying to the jury. Of course, the jury probably believed him. But I think Shaw put a good con job on the jury."[67]

Thats called a quote mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Cant name the person who tampered with a crime scene and avoided the topic that the judge at this trial said Shaw was a con man who lied.There are a lot of things you don't want to answer or talk about, so you jump to the next thing.

Anyway.

Again this is not true. The Garrison case was based on the alleged associations between David Ferrie, David Atlee Philips ( CIA), Guy Banister, and Lee Harvey Oswald. The case revolves around a plot that may have been planned out in New Orleans and Louisiana.It is quite silly to claim that Garrison used a single claim to bring an entire case against these individuals.

Garrison unfortunately became the target of a smear campaign orchestrated by the CIA-controlled media. This smear campaign aimed to silence him and destroy any credibility he had. As a result, Garrison faced an uphill battle in his pursuit of justice.

One of the major challenges he faced was getting people to testify against Shaw. However, some individuals were willing to come forward and tell the truth. One such individual was David Ferrie ( played by Joe Pesci in the JFK film). His death raised speculations and suspicions. The death of Ferrie sent a clear message to others who might have been considering assisting Garrison: speaking the truth could have deadly consequences.

Willie O'Keefe is the Perry Russo character in the JFK fim, not sure what you're on about there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

That’s another few pages, and then maybe some Jim Marrs.

It's like whack a mole.

Just when you think there couldn't be anymore nonsense and lies....

Advertisement