Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Possibly, however it's very easy to connect thousands of people to the president and the assassination (witnesses, bystanders, investigators, tenuous links, etc, etc). Then make a list of all those that died in the following years. Among those are guaranteed to be some deaths/suicides that don't seem straightforward.

The same could be done for any significant event, 9/11, Boston marathon bombing, etc.

I'm not interested in conspiracy innuendo and second-hand insinuation to sell books that never give answers or get to the bottom of any of the claims.

If these people were "murdered", okay, who really did it?

Likewise who really killed JFK?

If LHO is the primary suspect, then who is/are the secondary suspect(s)?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Lucien_Sarti

Breaking news on the JFK Cover-Up. Parkland doctors admissions. Coverup stated immediately!

vm. tiktok.com/ZGed4UC5J/

www. rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/jfk-assassination-parkland-hospital-doctors-entrance-wound-two-gunmen-1234876218/

These guys are old now, not afraid of intimidation any more.

Sure, out of 1400 some would pass away statistically in car crashes or naturally over 14 years. 70 ‘dying’ (many suspiciously) or being executed is the 1 in 167 trillion odds (..odds experts can quibble with this number- it just means this is highly unlikely to be chance).

Fine if you want neat & tidy answers first; personally, I think the name of the person who took the fatal headshot is not that interesting because its likely to be a hired hand & not a federal employee. LHO is not a suspect of any kind outside the lone gunman community. I don’t think patsies are told by their handlers they are going to be killed if they are used in an operation. Not many people would sign up for intrigue & foreign travel to get that as a payoff. Also patsies are generally very young (LHO), chosen because they’re easy to manipulate or not the full schilling.

“If these people were "murdered", okay, who really did it? Likewise who really killed JFK?”

As I said a gang of powerful people, including Dulles & John McCloy. Others conspirators would be unknown oligarchs!

Pick a name or two from the Dons of any of the 20 biggest US corporations of the day.

Okay, according to you, Dulles and John McCloy were part of a group that had JFK assassinated. What was the basic timeline with that?

• Advertisement

April 1961 Seed: The day Kennedy sacked Richard Bissell & Dulles for the Bay of Pigs fiasco- Dulles and others knew the Cuban exiles invasion would fail fully expecting that would force JFK to do a full invasion of Cuba. Sacking people like him doesn’t work if their power is more mafia-like than through job titles.

Unknown date: start of plot to eliminate JFK. Powerful people don’t do details, so he delegates the brief to a powerful loyalist within the CIA.

Unknown date: selection of & establishment of further background cover story for patsy [6 months to 2 years], hiring of upto 9 (3*3) shooter teams.

Unknown dates 1963: <other X-days that failed for various reasons>

22/11/63: JFK eliminated, 3 shooter teams extracted, covered up and Oswald framed. Job done.

Nov 1963- 1969: Dulles carries on, as before, involved with organising mass murder, resource theft & overthrow of non-compliant governments in S. America, Africa & Asia, etc.

1969 Dies of pneumonia surrounded by his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Something tells me that you won't get anything approaching a specific answer here.

April 1961 Seed: The day Kennedy sacked Richard Bissell & Dulles for the Bay of Pigs fiasco- Dulles and others knew the Cuban exiles invasion would fail fully expecting that would force JFK to do a full invasion of Cuba. Sacking people like him doesn’t work if their power is more mafia-like than through job titles.

This is appeal to motive

Unknown date: start of plot to eliminate JFK.

Okay, details and evidence of this?

Unknown date: selection of & establishment of further background cover story for patsy [6 months to 2 years], hiring of upto 9 (3*3) shooter teams.

Alright but evidence of this? names of any of these shooters and evidence they were involved and how?

22/11/63: JFK eliminated, 3 shooter teams extracted, covered up and Oswald framed. Job done.

Evidence of this?

If someone is going to claim that Dulles, McCloy, a leadership and 9 assassins were involved, alright but they are going to need some basic direct evidence. Creating and rationalising a narrative is not evidence.

So I’ve made my few observations about the JFK case, I don’t have any further contributions to make. What I’ve learnt here is-

• The professional execution of Mary Meyer had nothing to with the assassination of JFK
    • The assassination of LHO was not a cause for suspicion of conspiracy. Just a sad event.
    • The death of 69 other witnesses/central characters is not a red flag, just life.
    • The prevention of a full autopsy in Dallas was not suspicious. Things just happen the way they happen.
    • The prevention of a Dallas police investigation of JFK’s murder is not a red flag anomaly. Its not even suspicious.
    • All the other formalities in murder cases that were prevented: It was the murder of a president, people were excitable that day.
    • Some of the people who conspired to kill JFK investigated the case and found themselves not charged or not guilty of his murder. This is perfectly sane. Nothing to see here!
    • No evidence in this case was kept out of the public record by authorities. Authorities work for USians under control of their elected representatives, so that could not happen.
    • Critical thinking (which nobody in the West is educated in) is of no value in this case. The only currency is hard evidence.
    • The lack of hard evidence like a signed confession from either Allen Dulles or from various guilty US Oligarchs is the clincher that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that a lone Marxist/anti-marxist/pro-Castro/anti-Castro-ist who thought he was a patsy after the event (who had no connections to the CIA) killed Kennedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

That statement is not true based on evidence indicating that a motorcycle cop encountered a suspicious individual in the grassy knoll who flashed a badge at him. The motorcycle cop mistook him for Secret Service personnel and let him go. In hindsight, this was unfortunate, as the man would have faced questioning later. It was later discovered that neither Dallas police nor Secret Service officials were up there on official business. This individual could have been part of the hit team.

The man at the center of this mystery has remained silent and never come forward. Firstly, the man's failure to come forward suggests that he has something to hide. One plausible theory is that the man was an accomplice to the gunman, allowing him the opportunity to escape undetected

.The underpass in question lacks any camera footage from the shooting. Why would there be photos and videos? The likelihood of a hit team still being on camera at the time after the shooting is highly unlikely.

I listened to the Rob Reiner podcast and found it to be particularly insightful. One aspect that I had forgotten was the reaction when the public first saw the Zapruder film. The film, which captured the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, was met with shock and outrage when it was first released. Many people called for a new investigation into the tragic event, convinced that the footage revealed clues that had not been previously uncovered.

In 1976, the United States government established the HSCA (House Select Committee on Assassinations) to investigate the circumstances surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The purpose of the HSCA was to determine if the Warren Commission, which had been charged with investigating the assassination, had overlooked important details in its report.

Reiner made a very valid point on one particular episode regarding the HSCA's official letters to the CIA and FBI, which demanded the disclosure of all information related to Oswald and the Kennedy assassination in Dallas. These letters served as a strong directive, compelling the agencies to provide truthful accounts regarding their knowledge of Oswald and the event.

Reiner raised another valid point regarding the CIA's involvement in the HSCA investigation. According to Reiner, the CIA assigned a liaison, George Joannides, to the committee. Reiner spoke to Robert Blakey, the chief counsel of the HSCA, about this matter, and Blakey expressed disgust at the whole situation. Blakey even stated publicly that if he knew what we know now, he would have put Joannides under oath and questioned him. In 2001, Joannides was revealed to be part of the same CIA organization that was allegedly involved in the conspiracy to kill President Kennedy. Additionally, he was the head of the Psychological Warfare branch of the agency's JMWAVE station in Miami, which was responsible for CIA operations against Castro and the same Cuban exiles who clashed with Oswald. The questions that arise are why the CIA was deliberately disconnecting itself with this event, and why Joannides failed to disclose his involvement in the matters that the HSCA was investigating. The CIA's actions in this matter raise concerns about the agency's lack of concern for the truth and its preoccupation with protecting a specific narrative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

The latest episode the Patsy. The podcast delved into the intriguing theory that Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged assassin of President John F. Kennedy, was actually recruited by the CIA at a young age and used as an asset in various operations, including recruiting Soviet spies. 

The podcast suggests that Oswald was recruited while he attended reform schools, where he was exposed to intelligence agents and indoctrination.

There was this strange call on a podcast that someone from the show had with Oswald doctor from reform school. During the call, the person from the show asked if he knew the famous doctor involved in the MK ultra program. Oswald's doctor denied having any knowledge of this doctor, but his denial did not seem genuine.

The narrative in this podcast is exceptionally well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Westernview

You mentioned the Zapruder film there. One thing I've been wondering about recently is the condition of the original film. We hear so much nowadays about the big improvements that can be made to old film stock and we often see the dramatic results presented on Blu Rays and 4k discs. I wonder has a full restoration of the original taken place or is the film and copies of it in such good condition that no significant improvements are possible.

The following text is from the US National Archives website. There is mention of an enhanced copy but not sure when that was done.

"The original Zapruder film is part of the Kennedy Collection and is in the custody of the Motion Picture Sound and Video staff, at the National Archives at College Park. NARA may make a single fair-use copy of the film and sell it to any researcher. However, the copyright for the film is owned by the Sixth Floor Museum  in Dallas Texas. If a researcher chooses to publish the film in any way, he or she will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders.

It should be noted that the Zapruder family created an enhanced version of the film that is much clearer than the original film in NARA's custody. At one time, you could rent this film from local video rental outlets. We believe this film is still available for purchase."

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Westernview

The lack of hard evidence?

• Oswald owned the rifle
    • Oswald owned the handgun
    • Oswalds prints were found on both guns
    • Oswald signed photos of him holding both guns
    • Oswald was the only person on the 6th floor
    • Oswald lied about his alibi
    • Oswald took the rifle to work
    • Oswald shot Tippet
    • Not one speck of any bullets/bullet fragments/bullet shells other than those from Oswalds rifle were discovered anywhere in Dealey Plaza, the limousine, the TSBD, Parkland Hospital or in the victims.
    • The three bullet shells found in the snipers nest matched Oswalds rifle
    • A couple of days after buying the weapon Oswald tried to kill General Walker.

Etc etc etc. I could go on for hours. But lets just ignore this because something CIA something something mafia..

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Billy_the_Kid
    Master

Yes listened to it today - found this episode very interesting and well researched.

As well as being framed for JFK, Oswald was framed for Tippits killing.

He couldn’t have been present, he was at a bus stop at 1.04

He had a revolver, the gun that killed Tippit was an automatic. The bullets didn’t match the revolver.

Many witnesses saw 2 men involved in killing Tippit. LHO didn’t match descriptions of either assailant.

“Witnesses who were clearly intimidated by authorities into changing their testimony include Acquilla Clemons, Warren Reynolds & Domingo Benavides” - Hitlist, by Richard Belzer and David Wayne

“Warren Reynolds did not see the shooting but saw the gunman running…He claimed the man was not Oswald. After he survived an attempt to kill him, he changed his mind and identified Oswald as the man he had seen” – Hitlist

Domingo Benavides changed his testimony after his brother was murdered” – Hitlist

This is the typical sketchy abnormality (I’d almost go as far to say slapstick if the implications weren’t so serious) that is found with every detail of the JFK assassination. After all this endless trickery & cheating, you think it’s beyond possibility that bullets or splinters from other rifles at Dealy Plaza didn’t make it into the official body of evidence!

Q. What is the non-sketchy reason for intimidating witnesses to change their testimony by police (or investigating agencies) in the Tippet (or any) aspect of the case?

Q. What is the non-sketchy reason for disregarding the solid testimony of people like Acquilla Clemons?   www. youtube.com/watch?v=Z6xHGwUHZAA

Right, but you didn't provide any evidence or structure for your personal conspiracy, so we don't have anything to go on.

The only other conspiracies I've seen presented here (two) are entirely different from yours, and likewise neither had supporting evidence.

I used to think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy but the more I find out about it, the more I realise that a significant portion of people want it to be a conspiracy but make no effort to determine what that conspiracy is, which after decades is one of the most telling red flags I've come across.

He had a revolver, the gun that killed Tippit was an automatic. The bullets didn’t match the revolver.

Too much nonsense in here to even start to look at but the above is just an outright lie. The spent cartridge cases that were found were proved to be fired from Oswalds pistol to the exclusion of all other weapons.

As for Clemons.

I see you've ignored all the other people who identifed Oswald.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Butson

Hi. do you mind me asking what book that is from. Cheers.

Looking for a good book on the topic.

• Advertisement

Clemons may have mistook another witness for an assailant, big deal. The description she gave - a short, heavy gunman- is clear.

So this Nash couple get to decide years later what witness testimony is valid and which is invalid. How does that work?

Clemons says she was threatened by Police or FBI but you don’t believe that because this Nash couple think it rings false!

How does Clemons being a diabetic invalidate her testimony.

Am I to take it you don’t believe any witness intimidation by police took place against the 3 Tippit witnesses I mentioned and

you don’t believe of the attempted murder of Reynolds or the actual murder of Benavides brother?

Edit:- Domingo's father-in-law, J.W. Jackson, was so unimpressed with the police investigation of Eddy's death that he launched a little inquiry of his own. Two weeks later Jackson was shot at in his home…but survived.

Good excerpt there, highlights that some are not processing information objectively, rather they are working to an agenda.

No. I dont believe anything that Richard Belzer published. Its National Enquirer stuff. UFOs and Elvis is alive etc.

Have you read Hitlist?

Excerpts, Putting Belzer aside,

Do you believe Eddy Benavides (Domingo’s brother) was killed in Dallas in Feb 1964?

No he was killed in February 1965.

Heres a report of the incident

And heres the Texas death index

And heres his death cert

All of the info your providing appears to be from The Killing of a President, The Men Who Killed Kennedy, Mark Land and Jim Marrs. Its all been debunked years ago.

You dont seem interested by any of the info about Oswald.......

Cheers, I was out by 12 months. Now explain the Mary Meyer execution with similar persuasion?

I am interested in Oswald – his dealings with intelligence agencies. His cover story, not so much.

You can read about Mary Meyer yourself.

Does Oswalds "cover story" involve the points I made above?

What you’ve said about Oswald is the official narrative. [Edit: rephrase] What I'm interested in is the full story of how deep his relationship with the intelligence agencies was. The USSR to ‘Fair play for Cuba’ period. I will have to back to where I was reading this about a year ago, so it will take some time to refresh.

Putting aside other peoples opinions, If we were to go back to 1963 & you were investigating Tippits murder, would you include Clemons testimony on the record?

Post edited by Lucien_Sarti on

Of course. All witnesses testimonies shouldve been included.

Im not parroting the official narrative. The Warren Commission made loads of mistakes and it was rushed.

• Advertisement

First sample of what is interesting about LHO!

"Ruth Paine, the lady who got Lee Harvey Oswald a job at the Texas Schoolbook Depository, later went to Nicaragua during the Contra war and mingled with a peace activist group that eventually determined she was monitoring them for the CIA

(from "The Assassination and Mrs. Paine")

Edit: This is just a bye the way “The owner of the Texas School Book Depository was David Harold Byrd who was good buddies with LBJ. It’s amazing that he had the foresight to buy 132,000 shares of LTV Aircraft in November of 1963 just before the assassination, which made him $50 million in profit when LTV was awarded a contract for the A-7 Corsair II for Vietnam”.

-----------------------------

This is just recently paywalled if anyone wants to check it out!

“What proof existed that Oswald ever collected the mail-order weapons? There was none. The guns of Lee Harvey Oswald:”

www. hsvvoice.com/stories/the-jfk-files-the-guns-of-lee-harvey-oswald,18743

-----------------------------

People have made the observation that it "Seems notable that Lee Oswald and Tim McVeigh both openly displayed radical behavior in the military without consequence, left in murky circumstances, & then went on to network with CIA-tied extremist groups shortly before engaging in the most prominent crimes of the 20th century"

-----------------------

No one can insinuate that George Joannides was a co-conspirator in a plot to kill President Kennedy but he was part of the Special Affairs Staff faction that was holding information about Oswald tightly under their control. To my mind, the revelation of his existence and activities corroborated her analysis and confirmed the importance that I attached to it. But the CIA's evasions make definitive conclusions premature-Jane Roman

-----------------------

Brett Kavanaugh’s last court decision before ascending to the Supreme Court was to help prevent the release of JFK documents related to George Joannides, CIA officer who was running the anti-Castro Cubans Oswald interacted with in the run-up to the assassination

Post edited by Lucien_Sarti on

Advertisement