Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It's the same thing as the resident space skeptic did with a blurry photo to try and catch people out, but instead caught themselves out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

In testimony, the motorcycle cop said the badge he saw belonged to the White House Secret Service. There are no secret service agents working in the stockyard, says the White House after the murder.,

In typical debunker fashion, you mix up the statement that there were perhaps undercover people in the crowd along the route. There was no agent's end of story on the grassy knoll there.

The man who showed the badge never showed up again to let us know who he was. This is very suspicious since if you worked for the police or government you would definitely reappear and tell your superiors it was me. 

Like shifty doesn't know the difference between the picket fence and the white wall. The man in the suit was in the parking lot after the shooting. Eyewitnesses saw the men i described near the picket fence, behind it the parking lot.

The alleged badge man was not placed along the picket fence, he was positioned behind a white wall

The Politico article recently talked about Nixon and Helms (former CIA director), where Nixon hinted that they covered up a lot of dirty laundry about CIA assassinationS. Nixon might have had info that CIA had something to do with Kennedy's death. 

Nobody should be surprised that the CIA wanted Kennedy dead. Kennedy had been rumored to be preparing to break up the CIA and was one of the main reasons the Bay of Pigs invasion failed ( called off air support for it). There were a lot of disgruntled CIA types who wanted rid of Kennedy. Plus that agency is still protecting decades old files and won't release them, that says there are still a lot of info in them that could exposed this dirty linen as the article puts it. 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Yes so there was no Secret Service agent possted there at the time of the shotting. Officer Smith met him after the shooting.

Mr. LIEBELER. There is a parking lot in behind this grassy area back from Elm Street toward the railroad tracks, and you went down to the parking lot and looked around?

Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; I checked all the cars. I looked into all the cars and checked around the bushes. Of course, I wasn't alone. There was some deputy sheriff with me, and I believe one Secret Service man when I got there.

I got to make this statement, too. I felt awfully silly, but after the shot and this woman, I pulled my pistol from my holster, and I thought, this is silly, I don't know who I am looking for, and I put it back. Just as I did, he showed me that he was a Secret Service agent.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you accost this man?

Mr. SMITH. Well, he saw me coming with my pistol and right away he showed me who he was.

Mr. LIEBELER. Do you remember who it was?

Mr. SMITH. No, sir; I don't--because then we started checking the cars. 

So the Secret Service guy who was apparently involved hung around to check the cars with the cops? What is your agenda for lying about a historical record?

It could have been James Powell who carried US military ID. He was in that area and helped search the cars.

Everything else you wrote, more vague waffle. Boring.

Your habit is to lie about events like this. You've already shown it twice. Falsifying Dr Shaw's statement that the entry wound was 3cm and accusing him of something he didn't say. Then you got stupid again and said Kennedy and Connally couldn't have been shot separately based on the Altgens first photo.

You wouldn't show the photo so I did. It was taken at the TSBD, not at all when Oswald fired his rifle. Again, you got caught lying.

Think you have reading difficulties Mr Smith obviously referring to the deputy sheriff who was there and they searched the cars. The guy with the fake badge was in the area when they arrived together, he had a secret service badge flashed it. The White House said no men who belonged to them were stationed there.

Here's some new info I didn't know about. A journalist interviewed Dallas deputy Seymour Weitzman in 1975. According to him, he too went to the grassy knoll after the shooting and saw the fake Secret Service agent around there. Weitzman was shown pictures of different types of men. There was one he recognized. It seems this guy is connected to the watergate burglaries.

Bernard Baker ( never heard of him till this week) apparently there were other witnesses who also picked his picture as the fake badge guy. Very interesting similar personalities are involved in the Watergate and Dallas?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Barker My opinion of him is that he's a watcher protecting the shooting team.

• Advertisement

The same Seymour Weitzman who was interviewed as you mention above, but years after the assassination in a sanitarium because he had schizophrenia?

The same Seymour Weitzman who refused to sign a statement for the interviewer?

His doctor was interviewed and said that he was badly stressed by the interview and was willing to say virtually anything to get the interviewer satisfied so he would leave.

More waste of time nonsense from a time waster.

Post edited by The Nal on

He was in a veterans' home because he had severe anxiety and depression, which can cause mental instability.

Debunkers just make stuff up to discredit eyewitnesses and claim illnesses are worse. Others who saw the picture seemed to agree with Seymour. 

You only focus on stuff like Oswald might have shot General Walker, might have had unstable emotions, etc. you ignore all the other oddities around him that seems to have a double life of having people around them who have ties to intelligence. Makes no sense for someone like George De Mohrenschildt to associate with a person who is friendly to communists and Castro- polar opposites and live in a different world of power. George is upper class and Oswald is poor. 

This is from his bio In 1957, de Mohrenschildt went to Communist Yugoslavia to conduct a geological field survey for the U.S. State Department-sponsored International Cooperation Administration. While in Yugoslavia, he was accused by the authorities there of making drawings of military fortifications. After returning to the United States, de Mohrenschildt was debriefed by the CIA, both in Washington and in Dallas.[36

Anyone who's got intelligence would find it weird that George, who was debriefed by the CIA, was making friends with Oswald, who was unknown before Kennedy was murdered. Oswald has to be involved in some weirder plot, is an asset  or investigation was happening by the CIA. 

More vague waffle backed up with a wikipedia copy and paste.

"Some weirder plot". lol how specific!

Couple of things the article does confirm though

1. During this period, tens of thousands of American citizens were routinely debriefed by the CIA after traveling to communist countries such as Yugoslavia, as de Mohrenschildt was.
    2. Oswald owned the rifle as it was his handwriting on the back of the backyward photos

Cheerful debunking himself again.

The Bush family and the U.S. intelligence community don't rub shoulders with most Americans who visit the Soviet Union. There are too many friends in high places in George's life here., And you ignored the fact that the government in Yugoslavia during that time suspected him of spying.

George claims to have met Lee H Oswald and his wife Marina for the first time during a business trip to Dallas. There was another guy with him named Col Orlov, George says. In the good, solid work done by JFK researchers, it was Walton Moore who encouraged George to help Oswald find a job and find a place to stay. Walton Moore was in charge of the Dallas CIA office, so it's pretty obvious the CIA was interested in Oswald before the fateful day in Dallas.

As I've explained in past posts, the case against Oswald being a lone assassin is a mess. I've already given numerous examples.

Another one.

Captain Fritz told the HSCA {House Select Committee on Assassinations} he released a live round from the rifle found at TSBD. This is one of the three shells collected from the 6th floor. Debunkers and most people are wrong to think all three shells were used up.

Due to Oswald's alleged missed shot . How does one bullet cause Kennedy's head wound and the body injuries to Kennedy and Connally before that fatal shot at the end?

Unlike you, I provide real evidence: Captain Fritz's testimony. 

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/fritz1.htm

In this awesome video, the clip falls out as soon as you chamber the last bullet. What's the point of using a clip with only four bullets instead of six? No clip was found by the 6th-floor window. Photographs taken around the shooting area show no clip on the floor. 

Even the paper bag that Oswald allegedly brought the rifle inside the TSBD was never found. The evidence alone suggests a setup. . Again, something's off here, about the rifle found. Officers initially identified it as a German Mauser and it took days to claim it was an Italian Carcano.  

The FBI only received two empty shells from TSBD, then the third was given over and got off the floor (live round?) and then the story changed to three empty shells and one live round left in the chamber.

• Advertisement

Captain Fritz told the HSCA {House Select Committee on Assassinations} he released a live round from the rifle found at TSBD. This is one of the three shells collected from the 6th floor. Debunkers and most people are wrong to think all three shells were used up.

Another blatant lie

Post edited by The Nal on

Well well

CIA file from 1964 says no indication of links between Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald

Reality. Looks like BIden won't release hundreds of files again. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that the CIA is concerned about the information in these documents. Tucker finally realized that there is an unelected deep state that does things that are never acknowledged officially. 

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Free form fact free waffle from Tucker. Right up Cheerfuls street

He does seem to be marketing more to the unhinged fringe types more and more. He's trying to market himself as a more acceptable version of Alex Jones.

Unfortunately to rational people, he has about the same level of credibility.

This is about the most interesting thing from the new releases. Nothing we didn't know before.

No matter what you think of Tucker. Fox News is a mainstream American news outlet, so letting him say the CIA killed Kennedy is a bigger deal than people realize. There are serious implications to that.

According to Tucker, there is an insider who has seen the unredacted files the CIA and FBI say the public can't see. One president after another has stopped releasing these files for decades.

The Fox News' insider is no joke if they are allowing that statement to be broadcast on air.

There have been a lot of leaks over the years, and there is information in the files that shows Oswald was a CIA asset, and the CIA has been covering that up ever since. If Oswald was in the CIA, the whole narrative around the murder is not what people knew.

Insider told Fox News proof in the documents CIA was involved in murdering Kennedy, but what was particularly said in the documents kept hidden. Apparently 4000 documents are still withheld. Explains lot why the CIA and FBI are telling presidents they can't release these files still. There is no question that it undermines American national security and foreign relations, it became known in the 1960s that a coup had taken place . Truth is more important than protecting a broken system built on lies and deceptions.

No, it's not.

Fox News and Tucker in specific have repeatedly broadcast completely crap and propaganda.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,185 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nothing Tucker says is of any consequence or has any bearing on the truth.

• Advertisement

I'm glad Fox News is discussing this as a pattern of deception is slowly being exposed. Even Tucker called out Pompeo ( former CIA director) for not coming on and answering these allegations. It is clear that the CIA lied for sixty years about not knowing anything about Oswald until after the assassination. Based on information out there, we know FBI and CIA kept close tabs on Oswald before the Dallas event, and George de Mohrenschildt spoke with CIA station chief J Walton Moore about Oswald's return from the Soviet Union. In recent years, researchers have been trying to figure out why the CIA claimed there was no intelligence interest in Oswald before the assassination. Watching his movements and following him to Mexico City clearly indicated a high level of interest.

Researchers are also finding out that Oswald was used in CIA intelligence operations against pro-Castro supporters in New Orleans. This operation is likely to be discussed in a lot of withheld records and how they used Oswald. That kind of information would show CIA and Oswald had a relationship prior to the assassination. Even if there is no smoking gun showing Oswald and his colleagues shot rifles in Dallas that day? The records will show the CIA placed Oswald in New Orleans to spy and collect information from the Fair Play to Cuba Committee. It would be uncomfortable for this spy agency to have to explain why they covered up the fact that Oswald was a CIA spy.

Tucker revealed a little known fact that the doctor who visited Ruby in the Cell was actually a CIA contract doctor involved in the MK-Ultra program. A CIA doctor involved in mind-altering studies turns out to be Ruby's doctor after shooting and killing Oswald. Some might consider it normal to be visited by a CIA doctor .( not) Others it was manipulating his mind to hide the truth. 

"Researchers are also finding out that Oswald was used in CIA intelligence operations against pro-Castro supporters in New Orleans."

This isn't true. At all.

The rest of your post is your usual fact free waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,185 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

A long post that says nothing of substance. As per.

I would have never thought MSNBC would discuss what I said in my post.

This is wrong again, as we have seen elsewhere in the JFK threads.When will you give up being wrong all the time?

The even hinted to my amusement that 9/11 conspiracy may have some truth to it. 

"Researchers are also finding out that Oswald was used in CIA intelligence operations against pro-Castro supporters in New Orleans."

Again, a lie. At no point in the clip (that you posted!) does it say that.

The George Joannides story is well known. He was in charge of an anti student group Oswald tried to infiltrate. So what. We know this story.

Got a chuckle though you saying other people are always wrong. Ive never seen anyone ever whos more wrong than you. Its your defining charcteritic.

A liar and a time waster.

• Administrators Posts: 355 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭System

This discussion was created from comments split from: Princess Diana - was she murdered?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭nachouser

New claims that a Secret Service agent placed the bullet on the stretcher and never told anyone. You can read about it his book.

The bullet was placed on the exam table, not on a stretcher. He placed it on or near a bracket near Kennedy's feet? 

This is what he actually said, and this information contradicts the reporting by elements of the news media recently. Why that is happening remains unclear.

Either way, the story of the new bullet taken from the cushion of the limo is intriguing and would support the multiple shooter theory. It raises the question of what happened to the bullet after it was left there and how it ended up on the stretcher ( same bullet or a different one)

I haven't looked into this story all that much, so looking for errors in his story takes some time. I just noticed one by listening to a few interviews online with him (the media placement of the bullet was wrong)

• Advertisement

60 years.

Lest we forget. Shot from behind.

Advertisement