Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    limnam wrote: »
    Nonsense. Very happy for whomever is responsible to be caught and rot in hell.

If it's the German it's the German. He's not a personal friend.

When the next "major breakthrough" is forgotten about we'll be back here again and no one will take any pleasure in it.

What's important is the truth and the people responsible is caught. Some people only care that it's _not_ the McCanns i don't care who it is as long as their caught.

That's the difference here.

Well that would be convincing had you not spent the majority of this thread and I’m sure many others only interested in suggesting the McCanns are involved, only thanking the posts that suggest their involvement and constantly provoking and inferring with underhanded remarks that so many of us are familiar with and quite tired of at this stage. So while the walking back is almost impressive it’s also quite transparent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Accident happened, parents hid body
    Babooshka wrote: »
    The same resort is as reported in the newspapers, Praia da Luz is known as a resort. That ok with you Sherlock?

The Ocean Club is a resort, Praia da Luz is a town. I thought what you said was misleading. Is that okay with you Sherlock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

TheW1zard wrote: »
    The Ocean Club is a resort, Praia da Luz is a town. I thought what you said was misleading. Is that okay with you Sherlock?

Praia da Luz is a resort. It's the way that people hop on people's backs over semantics that don't do you gap fillers any favours. So because he raped a lady in the resort of Praia da Luz means he's now less conspicuous, right. Or does that matter... semantics, it's used by reporters by the way, the resort of Praia da Luz, does it really matter, you get yourself all caught up with words.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,941 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

How many kids did the man she was drinking brandy with rape?

Do you have an ulterior motive for being so concerned about accusations made against a convicted pedophile? What, I wonder, is the source of such sympathy?

Funny how veiled implied accusations work.

Praia da Luz is a resort.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praia_da_Luz

It has resorts, stick to the facts lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Well that would be convincing had you not spent the majority of this thread and I’m sure many others only interested in suggesting the McCanns are involved, only thanking the posts that suggest their involvement and constantly provoking and inferring with underhanded remarks that so many of us are familiar with and quite tired of at this stage. So while the walking back is almost impressive it’s also quite transparent.

Interesting. My actions and words lead you to assume I'm not honest.

Would be interested to see if you applied the same thought process to other suspects in the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

cnocbui wrote: »
    Do you have an ulterior motive for being so concerned about accusations made against a convicted pedophile? What, I wonder, is the source of such sympathy?

Funny how veiled implied accusations work.

Not concerned at all. I'd love to know more about the German and how he relates to this case.

All I have now is he made some drunk comment in a pub

It hardly stacks up against the lies and actions of the other suspects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praia_da_Luz

It has resorts, stick to the facts lol.

Lol. A little girl disappeared and was probably subjected to a horrific end, Lol. The mental age of some of you, totally incapable of any civility to other people. I am done with you and your husband Limnam now, that's two of you off my Christmas card list now for being bold.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,310 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Something Else
    I am pretty sure that the police and trained detectives are much more capable of discerning who is more likely to have done this than a group of gap fillers trying to complete a jigsaw they only have three quarters of the pieces of.

Hmmm, not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,310 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Something Else
    It's not my logic, it's the logic of 3 police forces in different countries!

Well actually Scotland Yard is still assuming she's alive, so they're obviously not singing off the same hymm sheet as the germans and indeed are behaving fancifully.

• Advertisement

Lol. A little girl disappeared and was probably subjected to a horrific end, Lol. The mental age of some of you, totally incapable of any civility to other people. I am done with you and your husband Limnam now, that's two of you off my Christmas card list now for being bold.

Bring the ball back

• Registered Users Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Toots wrote: »
    Based on the lack of evidence or facts supporting any of the theories. There's probably as much evidence that the poor child was abducted by aliens as there is supporting all the other theories.

I don't know whether or not the parents had a part to play in her disappearance, but it can't be denied that their negligence contributed to it, whether directly or indirectly. They left their young children unattended in an apartment while they went to a restaurant. If someone did kidnap her, that certainly made it a hell of a lot easier for them.

Yeah, it was probably equally aliens alright.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

cgcsb wrote: »
    Like I said there is no conclusive proof they killed her, but there's suspicion. Of the information that's in the public domain so far, there's more on the McCanns than our German. The German only has a City of residence at the time of events.

You are totally discounting all the evidence the Germans have collated on Christian B then?
    Why?
    So you are now admitting that there is no evidence that the McCanns harmed their child. That’s good.
    You do know that suspicion is meaningless and a matter of personal preference and as such is totally irrelevant?
    For example I can observe my neighbor having many late night callers and be suspicious that they’re a drug dealer but it would be completely meaningless and some people would say I was a weird crank if I suggested otherwise.

The Ocean Club is an accommodation complex....omg why am I even trying to deal with this nonsense...

splinter65 wrote: »
    The Ocean Club is an accommodation complex....omg why am I even trying to deal with this nonsense...

Its actually a hotel

[PHP][/PHP]
    splinter65 wrote: »

Just to add https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/madeleine-mccann-german-suspect-appeal-a4459376.html#gsc.tab=0

Its actually a hotel
    A hotel in a resort, yup

A hotel in a resort, yup

Yeah the Ocean Club is a resort, not Praia de Luz.

Yeah the Ocean Club is a resort, not Praia de Luz.

:confused::confused: You just admitted it's a hotel. Now you're changing it. Did you read the headline of the newspaper I posted? Hard to admit when you're wrong isn't it. Just stop now.

:confused::confused: You just admitted it's an hotel. Now you're changing it. Did you read the headline of the newspaper I posted? Hard to admit when you're wrong isn't it. Just stop now.

I didnt read your link. Listen the parents did it!

• Advertisement

Not concerned at all. I'd love to know more about the German and how he relates to this case.

All I have now is he made some drunk comment in a pub

It hardly stacks up against the lies and actions of the other suspects.

Once again it is nothing but your opinion (which is not worth any more then anyone else’s opinion) that the McCanns told any lies. You seem to be unable and unwilling to accept the amount of evidence against this man collated by the German police. That’s a bit puzzling/strange/weird to me, but it’s your desicion.

I didnt read your link. Listen the parents did it!

Of course they did..of course. It looks as if a long lie down in a darkened room with soothing music is the order of the day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,941 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Its actually a hotel

Ever heard of a ski resort? It's a term used for the whole location, not just a single hotel in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

foxyladyxx wrote: »

Maddie McCann is dead .She died on holiday with her parents. . possibly accidently but it was covered up . .I can provide proof of that.

Listen to the recent tapes of Jon Benet Ramsey's brother. .He is well dodgy, I need to read more but I do think authorities there believe it was the son who killed her.

You know f** kall about it. But don't let that stop you playing irresponsible games at the expense of the McCann family in their dire misfortune.

Someone prove the parents didn't do it then :rolleyes:

No that’s not how that works. If I accuse you of stealing my purse, do you have to prove you didn’t steal it, or do I have to prove that you did? Think carefully now.

I think you did it. And until I have proof that you didn’t I will continue to hold this view.

I think you did it. And until I have proof that you didn’t I will continue to hold this view.

W1zard also kidnapped Shergar

Sounds about right ;)

• Advertisement

...Creepy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement