Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 6) *Read Mod Note in Post 1* Revised 13-01-19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

I'm similarly lost. McTapper, poor attempt at wit though it may be, at least makes sense. Perhaps even McNugget does too. Wtf is this Mconor stuff about?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

What I want to know is, why are people feeding the trolls?

Just ignore these random posters who appear, claim to know all about everything Conor related, get a few reactions then get mod warned/banned.

It's easier for us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Whelo79 wrote: »

Just ignore these random posters who appear, claim to know all about everything Conor related, get a few reactions then get mod warned/banned.

It's easier for us all.
    I made it to Friday I'm allowed one bit of sweet ,delicious trollcandy

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Whelo79 wrote: »

Just ignore these random posters who appear, claim to know all about everything Mconor related, get a few reactions then get mod warned/banned.

It's easier for us all.

Fixed your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Boredom, mainly.
    Friday afternoon in work is always slow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

ASOT wrote: »
    What the **** is a Mconor.

It's just Floyd snr with a flip flop in his mouth ....Mconor Mgregory

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Did anyone else notice that there's something weird going on between mcgregor and kavanagh. So a week after the khabib fight kavanagh spoke to helwani at bellator and said "I haven't actually seen or spoke to Conor since the fight" and just said they were both busy with clashing schedules. Then last week kavanagh said he'd need to be convinced to corner him again and again mentioned that hadn't spoke or seen each other since the fight. I also see mcgregor training predominantly in sbg Naas now, a shorter commute from kildare mansion but still a bit odd. Certainly their relationship seems to be just a business relationship at best at this point. I wouldn't ever imagine GSP not speaking to or meeting up with Zahavi after a fight. Or any coach fighter relationship tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Did anyone else notice that there's something weird going on between mcgregor and kavanagh. So a week after the khabib fight kavanagh spoke to helwani at bellator and said "I haven't actually seen or spoke to Conor since the fight" and just said they were both busy with clashing schedules. Then last week kavanagh said he'd need to be convinced to corner him again and again mentioned that hadn't spoke or seen each other since the fight. I also see mcgregor training predominantly in sbg Naas now, a shorter commute from kildare mansion but still a bit odd. Certainly their relationship seems to be just a business relationship at best at this point. I wouldn't ever imagine GSP not speaking to or meeting up with Zahavi after a fight. Or any coach fighter relationship tbh.

And Conor saying he should have followed his instinct in the fight and not listened to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

And Conor saying he should have followed his instinct in the fight and not listened to others.
    He'd probably still have lost :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭Never wrestle with pigs

A good few pictures of training etc going up on Facebook today. He training hard or helping out? Noticed herself was in the background, I'd say all is well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

A good few pictures of training etc going up on Facebook today. He training hard or helping out? Noticed herself was in the background, I'd say all is well.

Careful now

perception is reality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Internet is a dangerous place.

Hung drawn without any trial etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Kavanagh was in the background of some of those photos so all is well there too we can assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

Anyone know when Proper 12 will be back on sale in Tesco? I have to get it as a gift for someone for Christmas and can't find it anywhere. Cheers.

Pinkman wrote: »
    Anyone know when Proper 12 will be back on sale in Tesco? I have to get it as a gift for someone for Christmas and can't find it anywhere. Cheers.

maybe ask Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 39,113 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

glasso wrote: »
    perception is reality

That probably applies more to the alt.realury. People love to invent dramatic storylines.

Queally is fighting in the co-main of Bellator in Dublin. I'd guess a lot of the main guys in SBG will be spending time in Naas during his camp. Including Conor, John, whoever.

For those interested. His opponent is Myles Price. Briefly an SBG fighter, now fighting out of AKA with Khabib and co. No doubt they'll play up that aspect in the promos.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

Mellor wrote: »
    That probably applies more to the alt.realury. People love to invent dramatic storylines.

Queally is fighting in the co-main of Bellator in Dublin. I'd guess a lot of the main guys in SBG will be spending time in Naas during his camp. Including Conor, John, whoever.

For those interested. His opponent is Myles Price. Briefly an SBG fighter, now fighting out of AKA with Khabib and co. No doubt they'll play up that aspect in the promos.

Queally looks an awful lot bigger then 155. Will surely struggle on the cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Pinkman wrote: »

Fine wines off licence has some if there’s one near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,113 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Queally looks an awful lot bigger then 155. Will surely struggle on the cut.
    He's bigger than 155, like every LW.
    But his last 5 or 6 have been at LW, never heard of any issue making weight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

Mellor wrote: »
    He's bigger than 155, like every LW.
    But his last 5 or 6 have been at LW, never heard of any issue making weight.

I know he has been fighting at LW but he looks quite bulky, a little bigger then his normal weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

Pinkman wrote:

Plenty in Tesco in lucan today...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Local off licence in town has plenty in stock and more coming tuesday. They've sold 7 cases since last Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Hmmmm. Allegedly MCG sent “representatives” to an alleged persons alleged family to discuss an alleged incident last week so that it doesn’t get near a court.

Allegedly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Hmmmm. Allegedly MCG sent “representatives” to an alleged persons alleged family to discuss an alleged incident last week so that it doesn’t get near a court.

Allegedly.

Bye bye

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Allegedly.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108868549&postcount=755

1 week ban

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Proper 12 is on sale in Lidl if anyone is looking....

QgsDwyU.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

dashoonage wrote: »
    Proper 12 is on sale in Lidl if anyone is looking....

[IMG][/IMG]

I heard proper 12 is made by slane not busmills

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

spix wrote: »
    I heard proper 12 is made by slane not busmills

No its made by Bushmills and distributed by Proximo. Its not Bushmills though, its a different blend.

I havent tasted it. Is it piss?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement