Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,655 ✭✭✭corks finest

Who is this lunatic?

A traveller idiot who has proclaimed Mags as the Irish Rosa Parks. I think he wants to make 'angles' with her.
    Got him,in one post he describes her as" the legend herself" he's obviously not playing with the full deck

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Got him,in one post he describes her as" the legend herself" he's obviously not playing with the full deck

You can say that again.

How the fook can these tools get away with what they are saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

If a person refuses 25 offers of a house, they should be ****ed our on the street and let fend for themselves. They are obvious not in need.

-sheeps

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭yogmeister

Typical spongers mentality. People who buy their homes often have very little choice where they can live. They buy where they can afford even if its a 100 km from famiky and work. These waste of space drain on society natives we have think they can live where they want at someone elses expense.

yogmeister wrote: »
    Typical spongers mentality. People who buy their homes often have very little choice where they can live. They buy where they can afford even if its a 100 km from famiky and work. These waste of space drain on society natives we have think they can live where they want at someone elses expense.

The biggest issue though is they can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

The British did inflict extraordinary harsh conditions on Irish people including famine/genocide and thats how the British were. But if you were look closer look, it wasn't much different in how the "Irish" Settled community treats the last of Ireland's people. My point is, that vast majority of the Settled community are either descendants from the British, or were 99% colonized by the British. That explains how the Settled community couldn't think how to change the system that were given to them by the British. Anyone that came from old Ireland was a constant reminder of the internalised oppressed of the Setlled "Irish" people.

Thought this nonsense was worth repeating. I'm not Irish apparently, I'm "Irish". Jesus, I'd get fit kicking him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

yogmeister wrote: »

It is expected from them and in now way surprising. Its their looney sympathisers that are the problem.

Sheep's.... That was a good laugh..

My daughter use to say that when she was 2

• Registered Users Posts: 13,078 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Sheep's.... That was a good laugh..

My daughter use to say that when she was 2

It's *not* the plural? OMFIGOD.

:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

john4321 wrote: »
    He is not happy with Pat Kenny after the Peter Casey pieces either on Newstalk.

"This is some racist right wing **** going on here......Pat Kenny is another racist piece of ****."

haha Pat Kenny racist!!
    :D:D

When was he on newstalk ?
    is the podcast up ?

• Advertisement

You could say he's a few pence short of a pound, in fact I'd say he's 99p short of a pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭dinorebel

You could say he's a few pence short of a pound, in fact I'd say he's 99p short of a pound.

And probably stole the other 1p.

dinorebel wrote: »
    And probably stole the other 1p.

ba da BOOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Thought this nonsense was worth repeating. I'm not Irish apparently, I'm "Irish". Jesus, I'd get fit kicking him.

Who's the racist now. :D

Seems like she's tarring the entire Anglo Saxon people with the same brush.

Also Cash is not an indigenous Irish name. Her descendants were planters from the south of England.

Who's the racist now. :D

Seems like she's tarring the entire Anglo Saxon people with the same brush.

Also Cash is not an indigenous Irish name. Her descendants were planters from the south of England.

Should clarify, that was a quote from Bernard Sweeney not Mags. They are one and the same though. His views are hers.

mikemac2 wrote: »
    I wonder what John Connors born in Kings Cross, London has to say about this Irish/British debate

We should bring Declan Rice in on the discussion too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

mikemac2 wrote: »
    I wonder what John Connors born in Kings Cross, London has to say about this Irish/British debate

Ask here. He has his very own thread!

Igotadose wrote: »
    It's *not* the plural? OMFIGOD.

:p:p:p

Sorry's. My phone added the ' itself.....

;-)

haha Pat Kenny racist!!
    :D:D

When was he on newstalk ?
    is the podcast up ?

Tuesday I think? Podcast is up as part of Pat Kenny's show. Newstalk just made a total balls of their website though, be warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Mag’s mate Bernard sweeney is some sh1te talker. According to one of his status updates today us ‘country folk’ are no different to the British during famine Ireland.

That’s some word salad, topped with veebal disrrhoea.
    Can’t wait gor the history lesson, looks like he’s going to full pure Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

The Sweeny's were Scottish, Ward's , Cash's and Collins, were English, and the Joyce's, French, Bernard needs to brush up on his ancestry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Most Wards are most likey Irish, he is obviously going to go full on racial purity at some point.
    There’s going to be some mental gymnastics invloved to polish that turd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Ipso wrote: »
    That’s some word salad, topped with veebal disrrhoea.
    Can’t wait gor the history lesson, looks like he’s going to full pure Irish.

Judging by his accent I am pretty sure he has been living a good while in the UK himself.
    Between his Facebook posts and his YouTube videos he is one of the biggest sh1t talkers I have ever heard.

Another 'settled people are evil' post by Bernard.

So much wrong with this I'm not even sure where to start:
    The hospital frisco. It's seems the lowest bid wins the most money in Irish politics. Contractors go low on bidding and then will screw the tax player for high amounts at later date by having "over budget" costs. That isn't it entirety that way this works, this was just the cover version should it go all pear shape and it was designed to do just that. And it's not some kind of Mastermind setup, no one in government is that intelligent and its not require at that level of power. It's not even a fraudulent high-stakes scam where some unknown variable exposed it for just that. This was just a basic cover that would be more than sufficient and plausible (over costs) for most members of the Settled community. Was it fraudulent, was it a scam?. This is Ireland, Ireland ranks high as one of the most corrupt countries in the world and its support by the Settled community.

Working class vision for the unemployed!
    I actually thought Bernard had a job judging by his complaints on behalf of tax payers

https://twitter.com/1bernardsweeney/status/1096070428639010817

We owe this family an apology. We should always believe in innocence until guilt is proven. Their backgrounds led me, for one to believe the worst of them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6705681/Newlyweds-NOT-involved-aggravated-burglary-led-deaths.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I was surprised to see he go a new donation this week after going almost two weeks without one. It was from Pavee Point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Another 'settled people are evil' post by Bernard.

Ironic that he shows concern for the taxpayer when him and most of his brethren do their best to pay no tax and milk the system for all they can. He may want to spell check before he questions the intellect of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

We owe this family an apology. We should always believe in innocence until guilt is proven. Their backgrounds led me, for one to believe the worst of them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6705681/Newlyweds-NOT-involved-aggravated-burglary-led-deaths.html

That article only brings up more questions though, if they weren't involved in the robbery what exactly were they doing not only not pulling over for police initially but then engaging in a high-speed chase from "9 police cars and a helicopter". Even to go so far as driving the wrong way up a dual-carriageway to lose the following police cars.

• Advertisement

Ironic that he shows concern for the taxpayer when him and most of his brethren do their best to pay no tax and milk the system for all they can. He may want to spell check before he questions the intellect of others.

Yeah complaints about scamming builders from a traveller is a bit Ironic too :pac:.

Maybe he's annoyed because he thinks that if we taxpayers weren't scammed by the companies building the hospital there'd be more money to spend waste on him and his bretheren.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement