Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

tuxy wrote: »
    Margaret summed up what happened with this post

59a10660ca5de9f5e403c247457b0fd0.png

My God , to think she is bringing up 7 kids - what chance have they got ?

Why would someone if they have done nothing wrong lead the Police on a dangerous high speed chase? Curious unless they committed an offense they thought the Police were aware of.

So, it’s ok then. They may not have committed that particular aggravated burglary but shur, they must be guilty of something.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

She needs to be taught that not everyone is a bastard or corrupt and you need to take everyone as they are because some are great some not so great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

So is she in talaght or still in the city area?

It seems her house has fallen through

"No the council told me there was a house available in tallaght a few weeks ago. It wasn't a council house it was Sophia housing. Sophia housing wernt happy 2 put US in2 a over crowded 3 bed house,unless the council agreed to house me in the short term but council wudnt agree they wanted to stick me in der for 18 months and Sophia housing wernt happy with dat."

"I really thought I wudda got it in fairness to Sophia housing they have our best interest at heart. They don't understand why the council haven't already housed us."

So, it’s ok then. They may not have committed that particular aggravated burglary but shur, they must be guilty of something.

Well why would he run.

It will come out as to most likely why.

Unfortunately they were said to have committed the crime but they did run, they made that decision well at least he did.

It's something that happened recently enough here where the traveller ran and crashed the 4x4 into a tree in Fairview.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Innocent people don't lead the Police on a high speed chase the wrong way up a motorway endangering the lives of innocent motorists. So definitely guilty of reckless driving endangering life.

KrustyUCC wrote: »

"No the council told me there was a house available in tallaght a few weeks ago. It wasn't a council house it was Sophia housing. Sophia housing wernt happy 2 put US in2 a over crowded 3 bed house,unless the council agreed to house me in the short term but council wudnt agree they wanted to stick me in der for 18 months and Sophia housing wernt happy with dat."

"I really thought I wudda got it in fairness to Sophia housing they have our best interest at heart. They don't understand why the council haven't already housed us."

Ok so in all honesty I get from that is she had no part in actually righting that.... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Is that from an article in a paper or just off her FB?

Direct quotes she made from her FB

It's something that happened recently enough here where the traveller ran and crashed the 4x4 into a tree in Fairview.

Special Branch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

In other words - she didnt want to move into a privately rented house. She just wants a council one.

Special Branch.

The tree won but in a way lost as it was absolutely destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

Is that from an article in a paper or just off her FB?

not Yet an article, I bet the Sun is already working on it.

Margaret & Bernard, protest outside the SDCC office, Monday at 12! She deserves better! :mad::mad:

3aff5a758ea4a6ddac6ff3a255033099.png

5f1547dc92b114fe526dc72886ef6ddd.png

• Site Banned Posts: 160 ✭✭dermo888

MrFresh wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how harshly travellers are affected by Brexit. All those UK reg plates, passports and licences will be useless.

Oh what a lovely thought! That actually means........

A _ _ _ _ _ SOLUTION!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    not Yet an article, I bet the Sun is already working on it.

Not so much an article as a scuttery sh*te thrown on some paper then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Margaret & Bernard, protest outside the SDCC office, Monday at 12! She deserves better! :mad::mad:

Bernard must think she is friggin amazing at something or other with the effort he's putting in to her.

Gravelly wrote: »
    Bernard must think she is friggin amazing at something or other with the effort he's putting in to her.

I think Johnny needs to watch out when Bernards about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Sharpen the tent pegs Johnny!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She deserves Waterford Crystsl don't come near her with that Galway stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,403 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

WHADDDA WE WANT?
    EVERYTHING!
    WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
    NOWWWWW!

Monday at 12 is a bit of an odd time....are they taking the day off work or what? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

She deserves Waterford Crystsl don't come near her with that Galway stuff!

Or heaven forbid, Tipperary Crystal.

Not after the way their council treated those poor stableless families.

Or heaven forbid, Tipperary Crystal.

Not after the way their council treated those poor stableless families.

Here, now. There’s nothing wrong with Tipperary Crystal, apart from the price.

gmisk wrote: »
    WHADDDA WE WANT?
    EVERYTHING!
    WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
    NOWWWWW!

Monday at 12 is a bit of an odd time....are they taking the day off work or what? :rolleyes:

I'm sure she has to bring some of the angles to school in Tallaght first lol

gmisk wrote: »

I presume herself and Bernard inform social welfare that they are not available for/seeking work during the times they are off gallivanting around the country "protesting"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Bredabe

If she thinks 3.5 mostly children in one bedroom is overcrowding, she should see the numbers in some of the other types of accommodation. The single room next to where my girl is renting has three sets of bunks, occupied 24/7.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Gravelly wrote:

I'm thinking there is something he'd like to put into her, assuming he hasn't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

hope they can get the day off work for it

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Shopping spree in Penneys after the protest?

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Shopping spree in Penneys after the protest?

Bring a wheelbarrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement