Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,877 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Very silent about the fire out there in Glenamuck all the same.

Strange. With due respect to those who died.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 w.b. yokes

I don’t know much about Margaret Cash but the other day (journo?) Kitty Holland tweeted that Margaret reported to her she had been rejected from a bar, in Tallaght, I think.
    Kitty quickly determined it was racism and condemned it with a solid hashtag. In the replies someone posted a screenshot of Ms.Cash’s Facebook livestream that was obviously happening at the time - a friend of Margaret’s had just commented on the stream about how the bouncer was a black effing bastard. Kitty replied, and said that’s awful. The person responded back with another screenshot showing that Margaret had ‘liked’ the comment.

Kitty did not respond. Her lack of condemnation either implied she thinks it’s okay, or perhaps that she’d prefer to do investigations in the matter first, something she didn’t do for the original claim about alleged racism by the bouncer to Margaret by refusing entry.

This woman has almost 40 convictions.
    We really need to wise up in this country.

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

Kitty was the same ever, hashtag this and hashtag that.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Maybe that particular premises just don't want convicted criminals on their property. They've the right to refuse admission after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Omackeral wrote: »
    Maybe that particular premises just don't want convicted criminals on their property. They've the right to refuse admission after all.

I wouldn't let her in to my garden, never mind my pub. There's a reason why all the pubs close in a town when they have a traveller funeral.

She's a gas woman for ignoring anything she doesn't like. Those travellers in England were the best people you could meet if you ignore the burglary and threatening behaviour toward the residents of the house they burgled.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47216596
    Around 20 minutes before the fatal collision, police had been called to reports of an aggravated burglary in Pinner.
    A man in his mid 30s, a woman in her late 50s and a man in his late 60s said the door to their home was forced open and four men entered.
    The suspects then threatened them with a large hunting knife and screwdriver and demanded valuables.
    Police said the suspects threatened to kill the residents and one punched the man in his 30s in the face.
    The suspects left taking cash and jewellery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

it makes me sick how her kind just conveniently ignore the criminal activity of other travelers and actually condone their criminal behavior. It's sad indeed that two young people lost their lives but as the old saying goes, live by the sword - die by the sword. They wouldn't have died young if they were encouraged to go to school and learn skills or a pick up a trade, but that's traveler culture that they expect us to respect.

14-D5-EE37-000-F-423-F-A8-D6-785-ED1433-A8-F.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Omackeral wrote: »

I wouldn't let her in to my garden, never mind my pub. There's a reason why all the pubs close in a town when they have a traveller funeral.

She's a gas woman for ignoring anything she doesn't like. Those travellers in England were the best people you could meet if you ignore the burglary and threatening behaviour toward the residents of the house they burgled.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47216596
    Around 20 minutes before the fatal collision, police had been called to reports of an aggravated burglary in Pinner.
    A man in his mid 30s, a woman in her late 50s and a man in his late 60s said the door to their home was forced open and four men entered.
    The suspects then threatened them with a large hunting knife and screwdriver and demanded valuables.
    Police said the suspects threatened to kill the residents and one punched the man in his 30s in the face.
    The suspects left taking cash and jewellery.
    Similar to the incident in hither green. The elderly man fought back to defend his wife who was not well.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,854 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

bada_bing wrote: »
    it makes me sick how her kind just conveniently ignore the criminal activity of other travelers and actually condone their criminal behavior. It's sad indeed that two young people lost their lives but as the old saying goes, live by the sword - die by the sword. They wouldn't have died young if they were encouraged to go to school and learn skills or a pick up a trade, but that's traveler culture that they expect us to respect.
    She seems happy enough to brush off her own criminal behaviour so why would you be surprised?
    She only has 38 (now 39 convictions)...sure they were nearly all for "motoring offences" including what? Handling stolen goods? sure no big deal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

I did lol that her number is blocked from the visiting number for the prison service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭Homer

^^^ and they’re only the ones she was caught for the dirty animl.. just imagine the actual cost to society of her lifestyle choice :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,854 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Homer wrote: »
    ^^^ and they’re only the ones she was caught for the dirty animl.. just imagine the actual cost to society of her lifestyle choice :mad:
    She seems to think "motoring offences" dont count......we also dont know the nature of them I doubt its driving 34 in a 30 zone.
    Oh and the kids she stole were "for her kids" sure thats fine why didnt you say! Rob away anything you like.

gmisk wrote: »
    She seems to think "motoring offences" dont count......we also dont know the nature of them I doubt its driving 34 in a 30 zone.
    Oh and the kids she stole were "for her kids" sure thats fine why didnt you say! Rob away anything you like.

AFAIK that's a law in Ireland. Or at least I think it is because otherwise I can't explain how many traveller kids I've seen walk out of Supervalu with a free breakfast roll.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

If I worked for the relevant housing authority I'd offer her 2 slightly unsuitable houses that she'd turn down.

Then she's off the list.

Woo.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

If I worked for the relevant housing authority I'd offer her 2 slightly unsuitable houses that she'd turn down.

Then she's off the list.

Woo.

That rule only applies to non-travelers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

That Any rule only applies to non-travelers.

FYP

She has a larger than normal sized family so I don’t think they would be offering her a 3 bed anyway. I don’t know if a 4 bed even meets the councils spec. They’re can’t be many 5 beds belonging to the council so maybe they’ll have to buy a private house?

She has a larger than normal sized family so I don’t think they would be offering her a 3 bed anyway. I don’t know if a 4 bed even meets the councils spec. They’re can’t be many 5 beds belonging to the council so maybe they’ll have to buy a private house?

Or do like they did down in Kerry and build her a €1,000,000 mansion to her exact specifications, in the exact location she specifies (and maybe throw in a few stables too like they did there).

Gravelly wrote: »

Or do like they did down in Kerry and build her a €1,000,000 mansion to her exact specifications, in the exact location she specifies (and maybe throw in a few stables too like they did there).
    Wheres Peter Casey when you need him !

I hear there's a few mini-mansions going in Tipperary. If they stick the stables in, those can be converted to another bedroom for the next batch of childer.

• Advertisement

I hear there's a few mini-mansions going in Tipperary. If they stick the stables in, those can be converted to another bedroom for the next batch of childer.
    Next batch of angles!

Next batch of angles!

No better woman for a bit of geometry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Would they be acute angles?

Obtuse I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Next batch of angles!

Like gremlins , out of control

They'd be agorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

How could the Irish roads be to blame? They were driving at speed away from an aggravated burglary in ENGLAND.

Exactly. And it's just sheer chance that nobody else was killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    Margaret has posted a number of articles in support of these two over the past few days, conveniently leaving out the circumstances of how they died which has just been reported by the press today and instead blaming it on dangerous Irish roads, potholes & others driving badly.

Horrible for anyone to die but these two hardly deserve much sympathy.

8a297e7a5c37d062abb4294fd60d59cb.png

017e9141619e540436f7d82153f427b5.png

12aebf9840692058165346c8fc4a9595.png

COACH SMASH COUPLE NAMED Pregnant woman, 18, and new husband, 19, killed in A40 cop chase crash while ‘fleeing aggravated burglary’

Patrick and Shauna McDonagh were pronounced dead at the scene after being chased on the wrong side of the road following a burglary in Harrow, North London

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8404680/pregnant-woman-husband-killed-crash-harrow-burglary/#comments

The vast majority of comments on the article are not kind to the deceased

Can't imagine Shauna would be too pleased that that's the photo the media have picked up on. She doesn't exactly look delighted in it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

KrustyUCC wrote:
    Patrick and Shauna McDonagh were pronounced dead at the scene after being chased on the wrong side of the road following a burglary in Harrow, North London

They weren't exactly valuable members of society tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement