Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Can't imagine Shauna would be too pleased that that's the photo the media have picked up on. She doesn't exactly look delighted in it.

True

She's not too happy looking in this photo either

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/NINTCHDBPICT000468406475.jpg?w=960

• Registered Users Posts: 32,403 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Can't imagine Shauna would be too pleased that that's the photo the media have picked up on. She doesn't exactly look delighted in it.
    Er I am pretty sure she wouldnt have an opinion either way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

I know two young people who had their suitcases full of holidays clothes robbed by travellers.

It was 3 AM in the morning and they put the suitcases beside the car in their driveway and went back in for something they forgot. Within one minute two teenage scrotes stole the suitcases and a taxi driver saw them cycling along with the suitcases perched on the handlebars, they were about thirteen. Young couple luckily had their passports and tickets so they had to rush to the airport with the clothes they were standing in. The taxi driver recognising the scrotes rang the Gardai but when the Gardai arrived scrotes had emptied the suitcases all over the public park and relatives had to go down in the dark and pick up the new tshirts and underwear off the ground. The clothes had all been bought in Penneys as young couple have no money, they paid for the clothes unlike Ms Cash though.

What a start to your first holiday in Magaluf.

And Thank God no one else was killed, if you drive at speed on the wrong side of the road and you die then there is nobody to blame but yourself.

It was an aggravated burglary and the houseowner was punched in the face.

These people are always so brave when they outnumber other people.

Imagine pottering around your own home and then seeing these travellers forcing their way in, they dont even have the decency to leave when the householder is at home.

Congratulations to the Police who scrambled cars and a Police helicopter to catch them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

tretorn wrote:
    These people are always so brave when they outnumber other people.

The victims were also in their 50/60's it also enhances the bravery these feral types.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Why is she buying a 1500 couch if she lives in a hotel...

FOR FREE

Your paying for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

tretorn wrote: »
    Imagine pottering around your own home and then seeing these travellers forcing their way in, they dont even have the decency to leave when the householder is at home.

I would go to town on the ****ers

They wouldnt take you on though if you are young and strong and there is just you and one of them. Most of the . men are in a permanent state of drunkeness and are overweight and unfit. They would be no match for a strong fit young man so generally when they go on their burglary sprees they go in groups of four and five.

If you are an old lady living on your own they will beat you half to death and then go to Mass the following day.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭vonlars

It's scary to think what would have happened if Padraig Nally hadn't appealed his manslaughter conviction. That hopefully opened up a few of their eyes, that the country is pretty fucking sick of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

vonlars wrote: »
    It's scary to think what would have happened if Padraig Nally hadn't appealed his manslaughter conviction. That hopefully opened up a few of their eyes, that the country is pretty fucking sick of them.
    That man is a hero, albeit a very reluctant one. That animal, Ward, got everything he deserved.

As for the two thieving scum killed in the car crash. Doesn’t matter if you’re a traveller or not, if you conduct yourself in that fashion, you’re a fcuking cream cracker.

Did I read that the girl who died was heavily pregnant too? Not much concern for her poor unborn child either from her.

• Advertisement

Did I read that the girl who died was heavily pregnant too? Not much concern for her poor unborn child either from her.

7 months pregnant at 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

tretorn wrote: »
    The clothes had all been bought in Penneys as young couple have no money, they paid for the clothes unlike Ms Cash though.
    What a start to your first holiday in Magaluf.

How do you go on holidays if you have no money?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Effects wrote: »
    How do you go on holidays if you have no money?

Skrimp, save and work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Careful now or you will be asked for your documents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

"And sometimes u begin to wonder if there is a God. If so why did he take these 2 young people that wer only starting there lives and due there baby in a few months :( Mortal sin may they R.I.P."

Yet:

"The suspects then threatened them with a large hunting knife and screwdriver and demanded valuables.

Police said the suspects threatened to kill the residents and one punched the man in his 30s in the face.

The suspects left taking cash and jewellery."

:confused:

This perfectly sums up the delusion. Not a **** given about what they are suspects in. And why the face on her in the Sun photos? What's the anger about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

"And sometimes u begin to wonder if there is a God. If so why did he take these 2 young people that wer only starting there lives and due there baby in a few months :( Mortal sin may they R.I.P."

Yet:

"The suspects then threatened them with a large hunting knife and screwdriver and demanded valuables.

Police said the suspects threatened to kill the residents and one punched the man in his 30s in the face.

The suspects left taking cash and jewellery."

:confused:

This perfectly sums up the delusion. Not a **** given about what they are suspects in. And why the face on her in the Sun photos? What's the anger about?

Fed up with the amish.

Fed up with the amish.
    Those Maori-Amish gangs - always ruining people's dream teenage wedding days! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

"And sometimes u begin to wonder if there is a God

Yeah. I'm a confirmed atheist, but now I'm starting to wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Mag’s mate Bernard sweeney is some sh1te talker. According to one of his status updates today us ‘country folk’ are no different to the British during famine Ireland.
    The British did inflict extraordinary harsh conditions on Irish people including famine/genocide and thats how the British were. But if you were look closer look, it wasn't much different in how the "Irish" Settled community treats the last of Ireland's people. My point is, that vast majority of the Settled community are either descendants from the British, or were 99% colonized by the British. That explains how the Settled community couldn't think how to change the system that were given to them by the British. Anyone that came from old Ireland was a constant reminder of the internalised oppressed of the Setlled "Irish" people. Not all Settled people, but unfortunately you guys killed the only people that had insight and connection of old Ireland. 1916 heroes who died were betrayed by your own community, actually fact, you guys murdered these people because they wanted a new Ireland and the rest of "Irish Settled community wanted to maintain the same British rule type system. From 1922 onwards your community became even more British and again compare how the British treated the Irish and how the Settled community are treating Irish Travellers. It's difficult to take in and especially if you are from the Settled community, unfortunately you be as much British as the British. Soon starting on the real Irish history of Ireland, soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Mag’s mate Bernard sweeney is some sh1te talker. According to one of his status updates today us ‘country folk’ are no different to the British during family Ireland.

:D:D:D What an absolute twat. We feed, clothe, and house these wastrels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,900 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Gravelly wrote: »
    :D:D:D What an absolute twat. We feed, clothe, and house these wastrels.

He is not happy with Pat Kenny after the Peter Casey pieces either on Newstalk.

"This is some racist right wing **** going on here......Pat Kenny is another racist piece of ****."

He’s constantly begging for money for Travision too. It still has less than 200 subscribers.
    I don’t think many Travellers really like him to be honest. Too ‘uppitty’.

It’s also gas how he has the old soviet Hammer and Sickle as a cover picture on his travellers Facebook group. Stalin would not have had much time for his like.

Here’s another pearl er from Bernard on the new rule on being put to the back of the housing queue if you refuse 2 homes:
    This is nothing more than disregarding human rights, why would any person take a home that's not suitable for them? Are you not just going from the fire to the frying pan the prolongs or can worsen someone's mental health?. This next part is pretty much for the the 'Sheeps', so do not take offence even if you are a Sheep.

If a person refuses accommodation on the grounds that it is not suitable for them, well I'm sure the house does not evaporate, does the Council come out and fold up the house like a suitcase and then takes it away?. As far i am aware the house remains where it was regardless how many refusals!. So let's say if a person refuses their 25 offers of a house etc!, this is all you have to do, go to the next person on the list and if that person refuses, just go to the next person on the list......

"Pat Kenny is another racist piece of ****."
    Yeah, when I think of racists, one of the first people to come to mind is Pat Kenny. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Mag’s mate Bernard sweeney is some sh1te talker. According to one of his status updates today us ‘country folk’ are no different to the British during famine Ireland.

What a load of absolute perfidious manure from this moron. How dare he attempt to hijack Irish Patriots for his own bull****.

And he can stick his "settled community" crap up his arse too. We aren't the "settled community", we're normal everyday people who've actually evolved.

This ****in clown deserves to be severely punished.

Edit: I mean that Sweeney ****, not Ol Norm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭corks finest

The British did inflict extraordinary harsh conditions on Irish people including famine/genocide and thats how the British were. But if you were look closer look, it wasn't much different in how the "Irish" Settled community treats the last of Ireland's people. My point is, that vast majority of the Settled community are either descendants from the British, or were 99% colonized by the British. That explains how the Settled community couldn't think how to change the system that were given to them by the British. Anyone that came from old Ireland was a constant reminder of the internalised oppressed of the Setlled "Irish" people. Not all Settled people, but unfortunately you guys killed the only people that had insight and connection of old Ireland. 1916 heroes who died were betrayed by your own community, actually fact, you guys murdered these people because they wanted a new Ireland and the rest of "Irish Settled community wanted to maintain the same British rule type system. From 1922 onwards your community became even more British and again compare how the British treated the Irish and how the Settled community are treating Irish Travellers. It's difficult to take in and especially if you are from the Settled community, unfortunately you be as much British as the British. Soon starting on the real Irish history of Ireland, soon.
    Strange how travellers never got involved in Ireland's fight for freedom at the time?

Strange how travellers never got involved in Ireland's fight for freedom at the time?

Too busy with their cousins and fighting each other.

Here’s another pearl er from Bernard on the new rule on being put to the back of the housing queue if you refuse 2 homes:
    This is nothing more than disregarding human rights, why would any person take a home that's not suitable for them? Are you not just going from the fire to the frying pan the prolongs or can worsen someone's mental health?. This next part is pretty much for the the 'Sheeps', so do not take offence even if you are a Sheep.

If a person refuses accommodation on the grounds that it is not suitable for them, well I'm sure the house does not evaporate, does the Council come out and fold up the house like a suitcase and then takes it away?. As far i am aware the house remains where it was regardless how many refusals!. So let's say if a person refuses their 25 offers of a house etc!, this is all you have to do, go to the next person on the list and if that person refuses, just go to the next person on the list......
    Who is this lunatic?

Who is this lunatic?

A traveller idiot who has proclaimed Mags as the Irish Rosa Parks. I think he wants to make 'angles' with her.

• Advertisement

Who is this lunatic?

A traveller idiot who has proclaimed Mags as the Irish Rosa Parks. I think he wants to make 'angles' with her.
    Got him,in one post he describes her as" the legend herself" he's obviously not playing with the full deck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement