Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Train Station

Chinos on, Dubes on, collars popped! Off to the RDS! Allez Les bleus!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Get a cat. Then there'll be no rustling! :D

depends on the cat! Once had 11 cats in the house and a plague of mice and not a one caught..
    At one house had a mouse run across my pillow; we greeted each other then I called the cats....

Seriously; buy traps and use peanut butter. If you cannot cope with emptying the traps, throw newspaper etc over them scoop up and throw outside. The traps are cheap enough

Meanwhile make sure all food is in secure containers as they come on for food.

Good luck and take heart... Now if this was a spider you would not see me for dust!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Oh God.. I just want to move house now. Kicked my dressing gown around the floor before I could put it on and I'm still jumpy because I thought I could feel things in it.. My skin is crawling at the thought of a mouse in it.

Burn the house and run for it.

But it could just be the clothes settling that you heard. Be brave DD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

If a mouse ran across my pillow I would die of fright. Then die a little bit more. No way. I couldn’t.

Having my hurrr washed

If a mouse ran across my pillow I would die of fright. Then die a little bit more. No way. I couldn’t.

Having my hurrr washed

They are just small furry critters.... miniature cats in essence. ;)

Once I found one sitting atop my printer. I asked it to leave but he just stared at me. So I picked him up by the tail ( to avoid being bitten! ) and took him outside.

That was when the plague started so clearly he told his family I was really nice...

Still abed and pondering a walk later,, ponderously pondering!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home having tea and brown soda bread.
    They fed me well while I was hanging around in hospital but you can't beat that cuppa you make yourself with your own tea* in your favourite mug

* insert brand of choice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Now off on a Roadtrip :) The sunny southeast is calling me ;)

Autosport wrote: »

Happy Saturday!!!

Sun is breaking out down here Auto, you're in luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the kitchen couch listening to the radio, babe in arms, he's grumpy af this morning. I think he's teething or just like his mammy in the morning :D. I want more coffee but, its over there and I'm curled up and comfy.
    Slight hangover from a couple of drinks last night, watched Love Actually whilst giving and receiving a foot rub.. (:D) it felt like Christmas again.
    Ugh . Won't someone think of the children and make me a coffee...

Autosport wrote: »

Happy Saturday!!!

Let me know when you head this way! If ever!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

cbyrd wrote: »
    On the kitchen couch listening to the radio, babe in arms, he's grumpy af this morning. I think he's teething or just like his mammy in the morning :D. I want more coffee but, its over there and I'm curled up and comfy.
    Slight hangover from a couple of drinks last night, watched Love Actually whilst giving and receiving a foot rub.. (:D) it felt like Christmas again.
    Ugh . Won't someone think of the children and make me a coffee...

I'm just making one, milk and sugar?
    Finished for the day now, called in to my cous on way home, he is in the bad books.
    I asked his Mrs where he was and she said he is still in bed call him, I went straight in their bedroom, no cous, she shouts, not in there, the pr**ks in the room across the hall.
    I looked in and got told to fcuk off he'd ring me later, hence making my own coffee.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Just black thanks.. Edward

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Slightly hungover having finished the Christmas stash last night. Clean living from here now.... for a while :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

cbyrd wrote: »
    Just black thanks.. Edward
    You’re like me so C. I like my coffee like my personality. Dark and bitter

:D

I’m in work. Need a facial. Don’t want to lie on my new hair. The conundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying in bed... tiredness caught up on me and fell asleep twice in front of the TV this afternoon. Just awake from a lovely nap. Need to get up, shower, cook something and get ready to go to watch the football.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Slightly hungover having finished the Christmas stash last night. Clean living from here now.... for a while :)

Reminds me I bought whiskey to make Irish Cream and never got round to it. What is even more amazing is I don't feel the least like even a sip.

Abed, fighting to stay awake until I can reasonably crash.... catching up on months of missed sleep is quite an experience,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Home having tea and brown soda bread.
    They fed me well while I was hanging around in hospital but you can't beat that cuppa you make yourself with your own tea* in your favourite mug

* insert brand of choice ;)

Barry's right poochie 😃?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Barry's right poochie ðŸ˜႒?

Whist you, Poochie said brand of choice, quit yer stirring :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whist you, Poochie said brand of choice, quit yer stirring :pac:

Me stirring 😮?

*Innocent*

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Me stirring 😮?

*Innocent*

Too funny :D

Of course Seph meant Earl Grey tea ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I refuse to believe that any other tea exists except Barry's :D

On the couch having a rest after hanging up the washing. I really wonder if I'll be able to do anything at all if I make it to old age :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I'm hanging up some washing too, done out my work wardrobe and have a good bit to throw out.
    I have stuff in there that's years old, I must be getting tight holding on to some of it.
    Making a cup of Lyons gold label now, going to watch the rest of West Ham v Arsenal.

Barry's right poochie ��?
    That wouldn't be my brand of choice Seph, but have been known to enjoy a cup!

*doesn't rise to bait*

That wouldn't be my brand of choice Seph

I see poochie.........

giphy.gif

😀😀

https://goo.gl/images/8xnkUc

Sorry don't know how to embed gifs!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Edward M wrote: »
    I'm hanging up some washing too, done out my work wardrobe and have a good bit to throw out.
    I have stuff in there that's years old, I must be getting tight holding on to some of it.
    Making a cup of Lyons gold label now, going to watch the rest of West Ham v Arsenal.

Sure you are from Caaavan after all....

On my way to watch the Liverpool game at my usual venue.

Oh I was in a small crash earlier. My taxi was rather violently rear-ended by a BMW going too fast. Was a bit shocked and it didn't help my sore back but am grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Unfortunately you are in a country where whiplash is probably never mentioned.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Unfortunately you are in a country where whiplash is probably never mentioned.

far from it!

See

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/whiplash-tops-claims-in-car-personal-injury-cases-883151.html

https://goo.gl/images/8xnkUc

Sorry don't know how to embed gifs!

See this is the cunningness of poochie 😀

• Advertisement

sleepwards heading,,, feed cats, book, easy knitting.. peace.... bliss ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement