Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This one time, at Bandcamp.... :D

Yes what happened :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Ye are filthy feckers in here, absolutely shocking.

Clutching my rosary beads :D

Hold on tight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Hold on tight!

Did I say rosary beads? I meant anal beads :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Yiz are all dirtbags. Might wake the neighbours with my early morning giggles.

Am doing a smurfyboy and sipping coffee on my balcony. Mind, tis only Azeera not Nespresso and the closest I have to a pet is snoring in the bed...hence my early rising. Up since just after 5. Bloody jet lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Did I say rosary beads? I meant anal beads :p

Even tighter!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Witchie wrote:
    Am doing a smurfyboy and sipping coffee on my balcony. Mind, tis only Azeera not Nespresso and the closest I have to a pet is snoring in the bed...hence my early rising. Up since just after 5. Bloody jet lag.

Azeera is delish! Particularly the espresso one

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ye are filthy feckers in here, absolutely shocking.

Clutching my rosary beads :D

Is that what your calling them now ;):D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Hold on tight!

To you or the beads :D

Autosport wrote: »
    To you or the beads :D

The flute.. Am I doing this right? 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting for the longest rugby game in history to finish

• Advertisement

Waiting for the longest rugby game in history to finish

A lot of tackling going on here alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Odd shaped balls though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ya I'd be in hospital getting stomach pumped after a session like that.

Me too Seph!

There’s a pub crawl in Leeds called the Otley Run that has about that many pubs in it, luckily I managed to escape without doing it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my home office/spare bedroom at my desk marking student assignments - what a way to spend a Friday night!!:rolleyes::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside wondering why I can hear birds singing at 1:30am 😵

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside wondering why I can hear birds singing at 1:30am 😵

This happens every night where I live, it’s actually really weird

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    This happens every night where I live, it’s actually really weird

It's Robin's with a mating call apparently 😏

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Best of luck Shpud , enjoy the weekend , look after yourself and don't forget to post if you need to :)

I will try. Spent about half an hour bedside with him and the palliative care nurse and although he is really bad apparently he can still hear so I could talk to him. Tempted to go down again now but think I will wait until morning. It's just so much better knowing I can just go down and see him rather than be locked up in a hospital ward.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@shpud2. I'm delighted to hear that you can visit your granddad whenever you want, congratulations on finding the strength to make that a reality.

Sitting in my lovely hotel for the 10th day, 3rd day of doing nothing, this never happens as we are usually weekend drivers, but this weekend everyone came to the big city and no one is leaving, so bored!

Guess that its time for a Nespresso and then the gym. I'm still trying this vegetarian lark, talk about a boring lifestyle especially when you are in a hotel all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Laptop-side, doing my work expenses. The melting snow dripping off the rooftop woke me up.

WTF like. On a weekday, an elephant falling through the ceiling wouldn’t have me up at this hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside catching up on the filth here.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

gifted wrote: »
    Couchside....thanking God I was born a bloke.....shower shave and scratch ....and away I go.....10 min max.......jesus imagine doing what ye women have to do everyday .....

Not all of us. I never use make up so am better off then you as I don't need to shave ;)

Abed, having fed everyone except me... always last! Just confiscated half a chicken wing from a thieving young cat :eek: These youngsters have no manners... little furry guttersnipes, literally, but so lovely!

Lovely sleeps last night .... really lovely. Cosy, with the wind howling and rain spluttering. No plans to go anywhere the next while... alleluia. Often now I have no real idea what day it is...

stay well all here... stay happy and strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Up and at em. Need to start mission 'cheer up grumpy wife' today. Could be a long day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Graces7 wrote: »
    Not all of us. I never use make up so am better off then you as I don't need to shave ;)

My Mrs has clogged up my razor on many an occasion, clatty.
    Just up, feeling lazy but I have a couple of small jobs on for this morning so must shake myself up and get on.
    A quick tea and toast and I'm off.

Edward M wrote: »
    My Mrs has clogged up my razor on many an occasion, clatty.
    Just up, feeling lazy but I have a couple of small jobs on for this morning so must shake myself up and get on.
    A quick tea and toast and I'm off.

Oh YUKK! lol.... Old age has its consolations ;)

Just been outside and a brisk old wind.. MAY just get out for a walk later ( hate it without the dog) but meanwhile have 3 pairs of baggy legwarmers to sew up ready to ship to Canada.. for now abed, snug and at peace

Declaring a state of emergency here!! I filled 2 black bags with clothes and boots yesterday to take to the charity shop, woke up during the night to hear rustling coming from the bags, absolutely panic stricken I called teen to throw out the bags... In bed now and too afraid to go in to get my clothes in the room.. It has to be a mouse /mice.. My very worse nightmare is mice/rats.. Absolutely sick to my stomach now, afraid to get out of bed ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Declaring a state of emergency here!! I filled 2 black bags with clothes and boots yesterday to take to the charity shop, woke up during the night to hear rustling coming from the bags, absolutely panic stricken I called teen to throw out the bags... In bed now and too afraid to go in to get my clothes in the room.. It has to be a mouse /mice.. My very worse nightmare is mice/rats.. Absolutely sick to my stomach now, afraid to get out of bed ffs.

Get a cat. Then there'll be no rustling! :D

depends on the cat . I once had 11 cats in the house and a plague of mice.. My current cats would be great... one rustle and POW!l

• Advertisement

Oh God.. I just want to move house now. Kicked my dressing gown around the floor before I could put it on and I'm still jumpy because I thought I could feel things in it.. My skin is crawling at the thought of a mouse in it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement