Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

smurfjed wrote: »
    Office computer

You'd want to check your auxiliary hydrogen pressure there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    You'd want to check your auxiliary hydrogen pressure there

And the WAYPT LIST (it's just above the shopping list...)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Make sure autopilot is working as well

tenor.gif?itemid=8304599

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Bedroom-side. Attempting to clean the place. It's a cross between a Jungle and a Jumble-Sale. Christmas FM blaring even though I'm not really feeling at all Christmassy yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Got out of the coalface at lunchtime so now fireside watching a bit of racing, had two winners already so an unexpected productive afternoon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Climbed in under the duvet for a few mins. So cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back on the bed after making beans on toast. Took the executive decision not to go to class this afternoon but stayed at home and worked on my assignment. Was stressed about the assignment and just couldn’t seem to find the motivation to do it, so when I got hit with some motivation I said I’d say home and use it as far as I could. Plus the topic the lecture today was covering isn’t one that’s relevant to my essay so I can just read up on the lecture slides later :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Sitting on the couch under a blanket. Back from seeing the occupational therapist. I'm either coming down with a chest infection or a cold but something is coming my way. Time for a Lemsip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

La.de.da wrote: »
    Climbed in under the duvet for a few mins. So cold.

And I've just woken up! Oops.

Actually think I'll turn over and stay here.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back home from work.

Managed to avoid the showers, not venturing anywhere for evening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home a couple of hours, toastie warm with stove lit.
    Have an exercise class later, I feel up to it now, I didn't earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

cbyrd wrote: »
    :D welcome to my world... Lol

Give it a few(??) years and it'll be a shock to the system for you too. :)

We were starting, by mid day today, to think we're getting too old for this. But, normality has returned and we can sleep as much and as long as we wish today, tomorrow, Thursday.....

Relaxing and chilling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Having a brandy in front of the fire. Feel mature!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having a brandy in front of the fire. Feel mature!

I may well join you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Actually Baltic I’m debating whether or not go buy briquettes and coal or just go straight home to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Getting ready for bed and a cuppa. Lots of cleaning, ironing and sorting out not to mind a bit of food shopping after work. Ready for some bubblegum TV and another early night - ah, here's to be nearly 40 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchenside having a cuppa and a mince pie! First one of the season, a week later than last year as Facebook has reminded me 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, listening to an audiobook and trying (unsuccessfully) to doze off. Have had an awful week and it's only Tuesday, and then this evening got an ocular migraine that will not go away, so I'm in awful form and done with today. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

TG1 wrote: »
    Bedside, listening to an audiobook and trying (unsuccessfully) to doze off. Have had an awful week and it's only Tuesday, and then this evening got an ocular migraine that will not go away, so I'm in awful form and done with today. :(

I hope you get a good night's sleep and that tomorrow is a better day for you.

I'm in bed watching Rachel Getting Married.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Busy evening packing for the big trip tomorrow to dubland... Les Mis. Hoping it all falls into place tomorrow and I remember everything. Specially the tickets. Me an him, the 2 eldest and the 2 youngest, Paediatric nurse babysitting tomorrow night in the hotel. She hasn't seen elliot since 2 days before we left for home in March, she'll get an awful shock when she sees him, he's such a boy now.

Unfortunately, the beep beep is gone in my car for the last few days, went to get it fixed today but they couldn't finish it, they need to figure out where to plug it in without frying the engine.. I'm traumatised driving without it.. :D I never realised how much I rely on it :D (I'm not an angry driver really, just dislike stupidity :D) I wonder how odd it would look if I stuck my head out the window and shouted beep.... Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside all cosy :)

Night night all :)

Bedside watching Louis Theroux

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At the Yumbo complex in Playa des Ingles, Gran Canaria. Balmy weather. This is the gayest, tackiest place I've ever been to.

It's a sight to behold! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Just moved house and my nearest supermarket is now a Walmart. So that's where I am. Also a sight to behold :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed, after an eventful night with the dogs. They’re raging with me because it’s cold outside. Was home late this evening so I didn’t get to light the open fire like ice been doing the past three weeks. When I came home the dogs were crying to get into sitting room and turned on their heels and walked back out when they saw no flames. They were barking at me for sitting in there and Ben did this weird sit up thing he was literally sitting on his bum whilst jabbing his paws in the air, perfect balance. Next drama was I put my electric blanket on and they’re not allowed in my bed unless they’re sick. They both got into my warm bed, and when I blew the hair dryer at them which usually works wonders at getting them off my bed, TJ stretched back and turned his tummy towards the heat.
    I’ll be lighting the fire for them tomorrow that’s for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Have just fallen into bed after an unreal gig in London :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Edward M wrote: »
    Seen the highlights, good wi for the gunners.
    Happy out myself, Liverpool won, the most bizzare last second goal ever, :D.
    Goin out for an hour with bro to da local, won't drink alcohol tonight, early start tomoro.
    Coke seems popular tonight, but I'll stick to ballygowan with a bit of black.

We watched the Liverpool match at the party!

In bed. Still awake. Whyyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,056 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Johnnesburg about to head north, this time its up the left side, so over Namibia, Angola, Brazzaville, Congo, Cameroon and Nigeria for our fuel stop, then off we go again. Planned close to 10 hours flying :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

V early train to Dublin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement