Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

On the way to work, still tired after a very long day yesterday!
    The next flight I take is going home!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Longford

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Minding my niece in our accommodation, you can't take your eyes off em :3

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

In my bed, Mrs gone to the gym, waiting for my 9month old to wake up to see her smile...... Then roar like Hitler for her bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kitchen side having breakfast.

Day 1 of 5. Here we go.

(Remind me again why I agreed to this)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Having tea and toast with Mrs as we exchange places.

Longford

Heading that way shortly.
    Can't wait:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Ran a few minutes late but managed to get one of the last spaces - yay!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Going in to town to give Santa a bit of a helping hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up in my not so luxurious suite :) Another heavy slog across the width of Africa today from west to east coast ending in a resort and spa on the red sea.

• Advertisement

The gaggle of coffee drinkers have finally left this office for some possibly "short-lived" peace and quiet.. and breathe...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Still sick and dosed up on solpadeines and strepsils

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm going to buy an extra big tub of Vapo-Rub and offer my flu/cold season chest rubbing service for all the boardsies that are suffering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Not all hero’s wear a cape bappy! I’m in work. See that Costa do an Xmas blue cup, and although I don’t drink coffee I want to drink from the blue cup so I’m wondering if it’s worth going around with my eyes out on stalks for the next 5 hours in order to get a blue cup

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not all hero’s wear a cape bappy! I’m in work. See that Costa do an Xmas blue cup, and although I don’t drink coffee I want to drink from the blue cup so I’m wondering if it’s worth going around with my eyes out on stalks for the next 5 hours in order to get a blue cup

Do it!

Autosport wrote: »

Mind those solpadeines. They're vicious but effective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Autosport wrote: »

I hope you feel better Auto, sounds like you've got a bad dose. Take it easy. A day off work wouldn't hurt :D

Sitting on my bed after blow drying my hair. I've an appointment at 12 so I should really get my ass in gear. Wearing a pair of jeans that were too tight for me a few weeks ago :D

Auto, that sounds like a nasty dose. Netflix and chill, only job for it

I'm in Costa watching a young mam and her baby trying to imagine me in that position, but all I can feel is a dread in the bottom of my stomach.

I'm in Costa watching a young mam and her baby trying to imagine me in that position, but all I can feel is a dread in the bottom of my stomach.

You'd make a great mam !

have my babies :pac:

• Advertisement

You'd make a great mam !

Ah thanks Sephers :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shoes - decaf latte, sorted!.
    Couchside dreading work later.

Shoes - decaf latte, sorted!.
    Couchside dreading work later.
    I’m raging, I went there and turns out they’re insomnia and they had the wrong cups :( I can’t remember which shop had the cups I wanted now, I thought it was that shop I saw.
    I had a regular americano and I am practically bouncing 😂😂
    I’m in work though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Stuck in work till 2
    IMG_20181206_124111_zps4fmoshvn.jpg

That's natural enough. I remember our first being on the way, I was a wreck and herself the same.
    We were wrecked after she was born too, had many worries and problems, but we wouldn't change a minute of any of it.
    My Mrs would still say she wasn't a perfect mum, but she was the best without ever realising it.

You would/will be a great mother :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've no idea if you'd be a good mother or not, just enjoy making babies and the practicing :)

Thanks guys for the well wishes I'm so dosed up I can't feel anything although the pharmacist told me not to take solpadeines with night nurse or any other drugs :D Guess who's buzzing :D

Never knew cars could talk :eek: but

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I've no idea if you'd be a good mother or not, just enjoy making babies and the practicing :)

You offering ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the way home from Dublin, omg the show last night was amazing. No other words for it. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was kinda funny out with my 2 eldest girls, they're so grown up. Made me proud and sad all at the same time.
    Quick stop off in smyths on the way, then school show tonight in GMIT, it'll be a big comedown :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement