Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching the Good Place. Putting off bed a while. 1st day of new job tomorrow. Face the boss. Face my emotions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Watching tv and putting up the tree and drinking wine. Xfactor, stop trying to make Robbie Williams happen. He’s not happening.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Best of luck tomorrow Northgirl :)

Shortly out to leave food for our resident fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting onboard my second airline flight of the day, same airline same aircraft type but old crappy interior.

* Thinks.......Smurf must be pushing his hours to the limit *

Listening to: 'The Sage of Cricklewood' : Alan Coren ( BBC R4Extra )

Best of luck tomorrow Northgirl :)

Shortly out to leave food for our resident fox.

Thank you!

I want a resident fox :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

We have a few foxes that come around every night. Security camera catches them and what they get up to.

Someone tried to convince me to feed them...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally home side after an eventful day :) The Coca Cola truck was in the city and it is one big beautiful truck :D Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

NG Best of luck tomorrow :) xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed....15 work days left....3 chicks are fighting next door, this elf on the shelf is having **** all effect on them......might bounce it off their heads...then they'll take notice of it...lol lol

Obviously I won't bounce of their heads....yet!!!!!

About to head to bed and rest my weary bones.

Autosport wrote: »
    Finally home side after an eventful day :) The Coca Cola truck was in the city and it is one big beautiful truck :D Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

NG Best of luck tomorrow :) xxx

I've had 2 tins of Coca Cola tonight. I'll have to stop and switch to sparkling water or there'll be no sleep :eek: That sounds class Auto!

Thank You!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tins of mineral, ah that brings back memories, thanks NG *drifts down sepia toned memory lane*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Yeading, on bus back to my Aunts after Gay Gooners Xmas party after being at the Emirates for Arsenals 4-2 win in NLD🥳

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

northgirl wrote: »
    I've had 2 tins of Coca Cola tonight. I'll have to stop and switch to sparkling water or there'll be no sleep :eek: That sounds class Auto!

Thank You!!!!

Got a few tins as they were giving them out :) I don’t even drink cola :D

Now couchside resting my weary bones :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Try_harder wrote: »
    Yeading, on bus back to my Aunts after Gay Gooners Xmas party after being at the Emirates for Arsenals 4-2 win in NLD🥳

Seen the highlights, good wi for the gunners.
    Happy out myself, Liverpool won, the most bizzare last second goal ever, :D.
    Goin out for an hour with bro to da local, won't drink alcohol tonight, early start tomoro.
    Coke seems popular tonight, but I'll stick to ballygowan with a bit of black.

Tins of mineral, ah that brings back memories, thanks NG *drifts down sepia toned memory lane*

The unquenchable thirst from the vicious bubbles in Prosecco last night. Sepia toned memories at my besties 40th.. :pac:

Lunches made, troops fed. Trying to help the older teen to decide on presents for his girlfriend.. Jesus women are fierse awkward to buy for lol.

Best of luck tomorrow NG.. I went to town this evening buzzing and great atmosphere... The lights on Oliver Plunkett St and grand parade are fantastic.. Be sure to go in some evening.. Maybe "you know who" would like to go with you. 😜

Lunches made, troops fed. Trying to help the older teen to decide on presents for his girlfriend.. Jesus women are fierse awkward to buy for lol.

Best of luck tomorrow NG.. I went to town this evening buzzing and great atmosphere... The lights on Oliver Plunkett St and grand parade are fantastic.. Be sure to go in some evening.. Maybe "you know who" would like to go with you. ��

Ah I dunno, I'm a vouchers or cash kinda gal :D don't think you can go wrong there.

Town sounds class. Well, we'll see :) Thank you so much :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Best of luck with your new job tomorrow Northgirl!

In the leaba thinking about my flight back tomorrow and not wanting to go.

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Best of luck with your new job tomorrow Northgirl!

In the leaba thinking about my flight back tomorrow and not wanting to go.

We'll miss you! Let us know you're back safe?

Thanks a million :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sydney airport waiting for my flight back to Adelaide.
    northgirl wrote: »
    Thank you!

I want a resident fox :)

Look no further NG

*Winks and blows a kiss* 😉

😁😆

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heading to bed after a few school night beverages.

Will probably regret it as 1st business day of new month in work in the morning, but fekkit.

Wow, I hadn't checked boards for 5 days which is really unusual for me and it took an hour to catch up on all of you.
    Am in the kitchen watching classic who wants to be a millionaire. I can't concentrate though because my head is wrecked over the possibility of losing a really close friend.

Wow, I hadn't checked boards for 5 days which is really unusual for me and it took an hour to catch up on all of you.
    Am in the kitchen watching classic who wants to be a millionaire. I can't concentrate though because my head is wrecked over the possibility of losing a really close friend.

Oh dear sorry to hear that Derek

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

So sorry. It is a very difficult thing. Hugs.

In bed stressed about stuff I need to do today and not feeling well. Dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed just after my fave part of my nighttime routine. Snot rinsing. I love neilmed, if I ever have to go live on an island with 5 things that will be my luxury item. My ears popped and everything, water had cooled to a perfect temperature. 10/10 all round experience

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Food court .

Sheesh Men have been telling women this for years! But would ye listen No!

Currently running away from an angry mob of women.

😁😂🤣😆

Here, wondering where everyone else is..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On route to work.

No mood for it

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    On route to work.

No mood for it

Hugs, tea and pastries for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

It's grump day. :)
    I'm in applegreen on the M4, been on the road since 5, had to collect a consignment of material for a job.
    On way home now, having a coffee and bagel.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement