Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I wanna go out and possibly get another part of the OH’s Christmas present, but the weather is so windy and horrible, it seems so much more tempting to stay inside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Busy day doing nothing much; the day just flew by. Had a couple of neighbours called for coffee and we had a great catch up on all the local news. Fire's lit and the day is darkening. I need to put a few things together for a short talk at a secondary school tomorrow but that shouldn't take long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Tiny heart pounding out of tiny chest with nerves.

Think I'll have to call the day here quits!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

In work, drinking a beer (most people left the office) and getting good work done ... productive*

listening to

https://youtu.be/IIfw9kAbMlc

*apart from posting this tho :) ... but I am awaiting a build so ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭gifted

Swimming lessons....was in limerick today with herself doing the toy shopping ...xmas fm is back on the radio.....heard my fav song...fairytale of new York......its on folks....xmas countdown is on ...HO HO HO... lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Witchie wrote: »
    My house sale still hasn't closed, been a year since I sold it.

My wages haven't been paid and the boss is querying my invoice when I have done nothing wrong on it. She is changing a rule that means I have to remove one of the articles I wrote from this month's invoice reducing my pay and am worried she isn't going to pay me for it despite commissioning me to write it.

I am broke and having a party this weekend so wanted to have a tree up and buy stuff for the party.

Boyfriend being a bit cagey about something and I think it is to do with racial tensions rising here. He is going to some protest march soon which has me worried.

And worst of all their king got married to some slip of a lass from Russia. He was meant to be mine. Dammit.

Amazing the difference a day can make....

1. My house sale is closing tomorrow! Whooohooo

2. Wages still not sorted but if the house sale closes and get some money, can wait.

3. Am still broke but have my Christmas tree up.*

4. Found out why boyfriend was cagey....he was plotting a surprise*

5. King still married but he has an equally rich, younger, more handsome brother.

* I have been in a crap mood all day. Was busy working and doing research for a piece as part of a sample for a job I applied for when my boyfriend messaged me to tell me that he was expecting a parcel and wouldn't be home in time for it to be delivered and asked if I could be on alert to go collect it in the lobby.

A while later he messaged asking me to go to the lobby as the delivery was arriving. I was a bit peed off coz was tired and busy but went down (no bra on me!!!)

Parcel was delivered and it was a Christmas tree!

He knew how much I love Christmas and wanted to get a tree so he bought me one. He had been cagey trying to order it online. Lol.

So now all I need is lights and decorations. :D

I had told him a few times that I would love him to surprise me with flowers sometime and was always slagging him that he wasn't the most romantic guy.

He has a free pass for life now on the flowers.

Amazing how some plastic sticks can make my day.

Edit: Gifted's post reminded me, I may have put the fear of Allah in him to spur him on to buy me the tree by singing Fairytale of New York at him this morning. He had never heard it before and I think the "You scumbag you maggot you cheap lousy ******" line may have scared him.

Amazing the difference a day can make....

1. My house sale is closing tomorrow! Whooohooo

2. Wages still not sorted but if the house sale closes and get some money, can wait.

3. Am still broke but have my Christmas tree up.*

4. Found out why boyfriend was cagey....he was plotting a surprise*

5. King still married but he has an equally rich, younger, more handsome brother.

* I have been in a crap mood all day. Was busy working and doing research for a piece as part of a sample for a job I applied for when my boyfriend messaged me to tell me that he was expecting a parcel and wouldn't be home in time for it to be delivered and asked if I could be on alert to go collect it in the lobby.

A while later he messaged asking me to go to the lobby as the delivery was arriving. I was a bit peed off coz was tired and busy but went down (no bra on me!!!)

Parcel was delivered and it was a Christmas tree!

He knew how much I love Christmas and wanted to get a tree so he bought me one. He had been cagey trying to order it online. Lol.

So now all I need is lights and decorations. :D

I had told him a few times that I would love him to surprise me with flowers sometime and was always slagging him that he wasn't the most romantic guy.

He has a free pass for life now on the flowers.

Amazing how some plastic sticks can make my day.

Edit: Gifted's post reminded me, I may have put the fear of Allah in him to spur him on to buy me the tree by singing Fairytale of New York at him this morning. He had never heard it before and I think the "You scumbag you maggot you cheap lousy ******" line may have scared him.

Trying ...hard...not...to...make...smutty...remark......:D

gifted wrote: »
    Trying ...hard...not...to...make...smutty...remark......:D

Ha ha....funny that was the last gift he got me.....:D:D:D:D

Ha ha....funny that was the last gift he got me.....:D:D:D:D

The gift that keeps on giving.. 😜

Just in from work , coffee and couch for 5 mins ish before facing making dinner tidyi3 up and getting lunch etc sorted for the morning, have to get up at 6am..dreading it already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Best of luck with the move and the lovely boy Northgirl!

Currently having a meltdown because I'm flying tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Currently being texted by someone who wants to jump me on Saturday ... think I'm playing hard to get

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

At home, back from work.
    Went to dentist today, was shocked by price - Paid 190 Euro for a ****ing filling (not even +root canal treatment) just filling.

On a bright side tho - it was absolute delight procedure (best experience with dentist in my life)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the gym pumping that sh!t!

In the gym pumping that sh!t!

Going to bed and eh....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Witchie wrote:
    Going to bed and eh....

:D

Going to bed and eh....

Well you're in much better form today Witchie I must say.. Enjoy the eh workout. 😜

Well you're in much better form today Witchie I must say.. Enjoy the eh workout. ��

Just there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel and my man being sweet and romantic made me feel much better.

Went to bed at 19.11......posted again at 19.18.....7 minutes????......lol lol.....turf him on girl....get out the plastic ..lol lol

I'll get my coat lol lol

Just there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel and my man being sweet and romantic made me feel much better.

There's a lesson in there for the lads.. They can thank you later.. 😜

gifted wrote: »
    Went to bed at 19.11......posted again at 19.18.....7 minutes????......lol lol.....turf him on girl....get out the plastic ..lol lol

I'll get my coat lol lol

Am home alone. Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

At home..just out of the shower.,after running 5k on my treadmill

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, sleeping baby in my arms, inexplicably knackered today but I managed to get half the work done I was planning.. Not to worry, it'll still be there tomorrow. Cancelled the gym in the morning. I'm going tree shopping instead. With. No. Kids. \o/ I would almost pay for a lie in. :D

@northgirl, hope the move goes well and best of luck in your new home

@witchie, so glad things are on the up, your tree story brought a little tear, hang onto him. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭4Ad

Settling down to watch my football team on sky.
    I will have another eye o Champions league,Liverpool / PSG should be good.
    Cans cooling..diner warming..house warm..

Witchie your a bold one !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭4Ad

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

4Ad wrote: »

Sitting down to watch that.

Tea is all that I have here.

Feck sake Liverpool, don't ruin my day.

Just got invited to a wedding when am home for Christmas. Can't wait.

Wondering what Northgirl is up to.. Is she moving or "moving".. I'm feeling very optimistic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wondering what Northgirl is up to.. Is she moving or "moving".. I'm feeling very optimistic.

Hah just wondering same..

Feeling a bit alone here, but I don't fit in with my missus and her academic friends. Watching a wall until match comes back on..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library cramming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hello lovely people :D

Hope you are all keeping well and it’s getting closer to the big day :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement