Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Managed to get to work without getting drenched but plenty of soggy bottoms on show.

Do we have another perv-er in our midst.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

When did the conversation change to apple tarts?

There are a few few tarts here too but none you would want to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

When did the conversation change to apple tarts?

maybe best not to ask.... giving me ideas for cooking though.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

It's the Wild West here this morning. Glad I'm inside looking out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting outside the gym rocking in the car. Tis a tad windy...busy day ahead. I want to go back to bed...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Working from home today, delighted that I don't have to leave the house and can work in my jocks.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Working from home today, delighted that I don't have to leave the house and can work in my jocks.

Tell the truth. You’re wearing your wife’s briefs aren’t you?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Tell the truth. You’re wearing your wife’s briefs aren’t you?

I'm wearing her skin

buffalobill1.jpg?fit=800%2C423&ssl=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

*turns on spy cam*

I seem to be the only one who didn't hear anything last night. Apparently it was lashing rain. I'd sleep through a hurricane so I was blissfully unaware :p Waiting for meds to kick in so I can eat my breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

What kind of work is that? :D are you on the fiddle again? Lol

• Advertisement

cbyrd wrote:
    What kind of work is that? are you on the fiddle again? Lol

There could be fiddling going on alright.

Final sweep of hotel room before trek to airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

On such a dirty day what else would a fella do but sort out his books. All are off the shelves and most have been dusted down. Time now for a coffee break and a read at one of them.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,446 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Cheshire Oaks (#20)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just home, got absolutely drenched today and now drying out.

I met a boards member for the first time today too, we both got drenched.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Uni-side, looking forward to being done

I met a boards member for the first time today too, we both got drenched.

Do I want to know what happened? ;)

I've invited a friend over this evening to watch a film so I'm assessing the snack situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

enjoying the peace before the next storm.... catching up on official correspondence.... then sleep for as many hours as I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Waiting to leave work as soon as I can. Last night in the asylum but another early start.

If she comes near me about cleaning the house I'll go for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Just home. Looking at the pile of dishes and washing and the general chaos of chores that needs to be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Books all sorted, dusted and shelved. All 684 of them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

In bed, diet coke and paracetamol by my side. Watching a film with Russel Crowe and Ben Afleck on Netflix. Slowly getting over this cold!!

Glad to be off work today and tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Watching tv and having to eat.
    Tea and a toasted ham and cheese sanger to which I’ve discovered sweet chili sauce to dip it in is food heaven. Where has this gorgeous food combination been all my culinary life.

Back in Ireland, need a holiday after that break.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Bed feeling stressed as fook.

In the waiting room for my GP. Some fella who was in with the GP came back into the waiting area because he left something under one of the chairs. I see familiar tattoos on his hands and then I look up at his face and I realise it's the very naughty boy I had a very bold fling with 11 years ago. I don't think he saw me and I kept the head down and he was there with what I assume is his missus and two kids :p

Ah sweet memories :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Drawda hai. Was in Dundaawk, have to change trains here. Had a pint in a pub just outside Dundalk station, got the stink eye off a few of the locals. I thrive in scenarios such as this, so, rather than neck it in three swigs like a sane person would, I sipped it and savoured every last drop before brazenly ordering another. This time I opted to drink it at the bar, missing my train in the process.. A little bit of small talk ensued. Well, questions wrapped up in small talk as is customary in that part of the North East. I'm not one to be intimidated by pot bellied alcos with arms decked out in tricolours and armalites, my barstool neighbours twigged this and all of a sudden turned into quite an amicable bunch. Strange that. With that being said, I'll be visiting again, even if its just out of spite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yegorzima

Going to the kitchen to eat at 2am..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

yegorzima wrote: »
    Going to the kitchen to eat at 2am..

Is your digital clock upside down :D

One glass of wine for the pot and one glass of wine for me.
    In the kitchen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Now kitchenside waiting for my spuds to cook so I can have dinner. Absolutely starving!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement