Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Do I want to know what happened? ;)

lol.

Nothing too exciting, hard luck :D

Someone was interested in where I work, I got permission to bring him in for a visit but the weather made it a very quick tour, and very wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, listening to the wrestling in the sitting room and waiting for the bang... Dinner is done and I'm having a quiet coffee.
    I also managed to buy a party dress in 3 and a half minutes after I dropped the 19 year old to work. I had to go into to specsavers to get the 7 year old glasses tightened and spotted it in the shop next door.. Tis a lovely sparkly dress and it fits.. I have a party on the 15th and going to Les Mis next week.. I also ordered one last night off the tinterweb so.. Now I have 2 :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awaiting bus. Feeling sorry for myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Done the washing, made dinner. Washed the dog. Enough adulting for today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Happy 5th birthday, Ben!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww Ben is cute, woof woof 5 Ben :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

45000 feet south bound over the Mediterranean, only 3 more hours to go.

smurfjed wrote: »
    45000 feet south bound over the Mediterranean, only 3 more hours to go.

Hopefully no light show tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Relaxing in a hotel in Langerland 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Poochie05 wrote: »

A magnificent experience lol lol

Couch...chicks watching some lego building show on tv...take me now God.....applied for a job last week, fingers crossed I'll get an interview and hopefully get out of that kip of a hospital.....I'll keep on looking anyway regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gifted wrote: »
    Couch...chicks watching some lego building show on tv...take me now God.....applied for a job last week, fingers crossed I'll get an interview and hopefully get out of that kip of a hospital.....I'll keep on looking anyway regardless

Fingers crossed for you Gifted , hope they call you for the interview.

In the kitchen , made a coffee and it's rank lol !

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

In a hotel in Stockholm having dinner, looking across the water at Gamla Stan. Not the worst place to be after work!

It is bloody cold though -5 with a real feel of -8!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

You're our very own crazy dog lady... but it's beautiful....and his the hell did you manage to get him to keep the hat on!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You're our very own crazy dog lady... but it's beautiful....and his the hell did you manage to get him to keep the hat on!!
    Thank you ♥️♥️ Cause they love their momma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In my fav recliner, having a cup of tea provided by Mrs, with a slice of strawberry cheesecake, and watching man u struggle, it's a really good night so far for a Liverpool fan:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Awww, they just scored, ah well, the cheesecake was gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch watching death becomes her. Forgot what a great movie this was.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »

Where langarland poochie 🤔? Sounds like a great place 😁

Currently bedside , might be time to get up.

• Advertisement

How's your down under Seph??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Stone the flamin crows Seph! Time for sleepy sleepy night snoozy here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's your down under Seph??

Im very good at tha....I mean ehhh 😇😉

It's going grand thanks gremmy , might be climbing mount lofty today and then off down to Sydney tomorrow for the weekend with two of my brothers .

Stone the flamin crows Seph! Time for sleepy sleepy night snoozy here.

It's time to get over here, it's 10:40 😲

I'll be watching ye all sleep .....😈😈 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally back in bed after a long night out helping the homeless. Eating toast and drinking tea to warm up.

Shoes, Ben is gorgeous, happy birthday to him! :D

Back in after a wee venture, hair rearranged but not bad out there so far.

Bed...wide awake....brain has obviously decided that I don't need to sleep .....so folks entertain me.....or just put me to sleep...either way is fine..lol lol

Hmm, i'm no entertainer so i'll just read the death notices, that should send you to sleep, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hmm, i'm no entertainer so i'll just read the death notices, that should send you to sleep, right?

I did work experience in a radio station where they did the death notices multiple times during the day, and yes, it would nearly send you to sleep

Local station has recently cut down the number of times they do them a day. Phew..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying in bed raging. Stupid stupid life.

Anyone want to sponsor a beach day for me? The ocean always soothes my soul.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement