Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Outside piano lessons.. 20 minutes of peace left before the mayhem of homework and dinner. I got my tree.. I'm so excited :D it's supposed to be going up on Friday night when there's just the 4 of us (the family within the family) but I suspect it'll be up before night...
    I just can't convey my excitement for this year's Christmas. I'm like a child. :D
    My 'other dress' arrived too... Lol. Now I have a spare :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Christmas tree up with two enthusiastic children delighted to help most decorations are child height on the tree :):):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting on the couch aka wallowing in misery.. Damned brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

An off switch would be a blessing at times wouldn't it ? Hope it eases up a little for you soon Grem .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hope you’re okay Grem

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah i'm ok just letting things overwhelm me a bit. I'll get a move on soon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Netflix & Chilling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting room relaxing after an interesting day that revitalised my faith in the young people of this country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

On the couch in my Pjs in my new home with a hot water bottle watching This is Us on the laptop. Cosy as!

Hope you're ok Grem. All rooting for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

NG I’ve been waiting all day for you!!!! How did you get on with the crush?
    I’m on the couch, just finished massaging the dogs neck. Every time I stopped he barked at me.

Witchie wrote: »
    Beginning to worry that she has been abducted by her crush or crushed to death by her roomie for daring to leave.

Let us know how you got on NG and how you are settling in your new place.

I am on the sofa, just completed some work as a test for a job. Fingers crossed.

Went poolside for a while this morning, then had some daal and naan at my local Indian for lunch before shopping for tree decorations and lights.

Busy day so far!
    Sat at home impatiently waiting for an update from Northgirl

@Witchie - your post made me lol. crushing has taken on a life of it's own :D

@Grem - Sorry for the delay. This is the first time I have sat down since the pub last night :pac:

To clarify, I was not crushed to death by that B**CH!! Nor was I abducted by my crush (slightly unfortunately).

We had a great night went for a few jars alas he is betrothed but separated and children involved. I have alot of feelings for him and I think it's recriprocated but this is not the right time. I hope we will be good friends.

So, with a SH*T head this morning from 08:30 to 18:30 I deep cleaned my new bedroom, did as much unpacking and tried to have SKY installed but alas it is not possible.

Recently just finished an enormous pizza which was badly needed!

I am full of emotion both happy and sad. Especially for my crush and his heartbreaking situation and also if I'm honest selfishly (only a little) for myself and that it can't progress any further. Maybe in the future.

Overall. I am cosy and so happy to be away from that TERRIFYING madwoman!!

Thanking y'all for yours interest - @Grem - I hope it's a bit of a distraction for you :)

Woo NG!. Delighted but, eh any more details?

Oh posted at same time, hope new gaff is going well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed....wrecked....Herself and 3 chicks downstairs...they have tomorrow off school......I wish I won the lotto....time to pray...

Dear God,
    I'm back again.....lol lol

NG I’ve been waiting all day for you!!!! How did you get on with the crush?
    I’m on the couch, just finished massaging the dogs neck. Every time I stopped he barked at me.

Cheers Shoesday!! Hope you saw my recent post with all the deets ;)

Lol at the woofer. On the couch alone. One day I'll have my doggie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

northgirl wrote: »
    On the couch in my Pjs in my new home with a hot water bottle watching This is Us on the laptop. Cosy as!
    Congratulations, I hope you have many happy times in your new home
    On the couch after the mayhem. Didn't get to put the tree up cos it got left outside for a while and it lashed rain on it so it's drying off in the hall. I'll have all day tomorrow to move furniture and put it in.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Congratulations, I hope you have many happy times in your new home
    On the couch after the mayhem. Didn't get to put the tree up cos it got left outside for a while and it lashed rain on it so it's drying off in the hall. I'll have all day tomorrow to move furniture and put it in.

Thanks cbyrd!! So far so good!

Pics of tree tomorrow please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hurrah! 🏠

Happy days and a long sitting to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Went for a pint, wasn't really feeling it so called it a night!
    Back on the couch :rolleyes:

kfallon wrote: »
    Went for a pint, wasn't really feeling it so called it a night!
    Back on the couch :rolleyes:

Room for one more? :)

• Advertisement

Room for one more? :)

Not sure if you mean pint or space on the couch? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If you're bringing the drink, there is space on my couch Persey.

Space on the couch :p

I'm in bed. No booze Teddo.

I see one of shanks closed his account. I liked him and hope he comes back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

So happy to read this, NG. :)
    Best of luck with everything.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,062 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭4Ad

All the best on the new house..
    When's the house warming ?
    The wines on ice...

Sure, get in the nip and hop on :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm in bed. No booze Teddo.

I see one of shanks closed his account. I liked him and hope he comes back.

Heading that way myself shortly. Barely able to keep my eyes open here.

Hurrah! 🏠

Happy days and a long sitting to you.

Thanking you kindly sir!

• Advertisement

SirChenjin wrote: »
    So happy to read this, NG. :)
    Best of luck with everything.

Thank a million :) My new roomie just came home. She's an absolute doll.

I feel very lucky!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement