Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Home Hub

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Anyone get their order from Littlewoods dispatched?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,218 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Where else can you order from? Do the BT store deliver? I see they had a special on the Hub + Mini

I was in London yesterday and got one for myself, would have gotten a few more but I thought I could order online for almost the same price and not have to carry them home

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Well I got mine from the Google Store.

I used ParcelWizard + Revolut Card with the address on the Revolut card set to the same as my PW address, so that both billing and delivery address could all match.

I just ordered another from Currys via Parcel Wizard and Paypal payment so hope that works

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Just ordered the hub from Littlewoods so will see if that goes through.
    Might try pick up two of the minis for €60 from Currys during the weeks, decent price there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I just ordered from Google UK Store without any need for Revolut etc, just used my regular bank Visa...

I just ordered from Google UK Store without any need for Revolut etc, just used my regular bank Visa...
    Will get cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭jogdish

Will get cancelled
    I used my irish address MasterCard CC, hub was delivered to my address Pal account - hopefully will have it this week.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Littlewoods order currently says is processing (not dispatched) but is supposed to arrive tomorrow?

Am in London today for the work and am wondering whether to just cancel and go and buy them in person assuming John Lewis Oxford Streer has then in stock.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Will get cancelled

No it wont. When I 'just', I mean I ordered it Thursday evening. Arrived this morning :)

• Advertisement

Littlewoods order currently says is processing (not dispatched) but is supposed to arrive tomorrow?

Am in London today for the work and am wondering whether to just cancel and go and buy them in person assuming John Lewis Oxford Streer has then in stock.
    They had a lot of them on Saturday - place was crazy but they were restocking shelves quickly

I was going to cancel the Littlewoods order(no movement on it) and try google store again, this time with Parcel Wizard and Revolut as it seems to work for others but when i tried to cancel the Littlewoods order it wouldnt let me and said it was too late and that I could just refuse delivery when it arrives.

Hopefully thats a sign that the order will be completed.

I just want a Hub at his stage.:) I`m not really bothered who supplies it.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Bored Accountant

Had my first Google order cancelled. So I've ordered from Littlewoods. I'm afraid it will also be cancelled, so I've re-ordered from Google to Parcel Motel, using my credit card as normal.
    The description showing up on statement is different this time for google than it was last week, so I could end up with 2 homes yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Will get cancelled

That's how I ordered mine when it was launched a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

My littlewoods one is out for delivery. Happy Days

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Bought two in John Lewis Oxford Street and looks the the two ordered by Littlewoods are out for delivery.

As much as I'd like 4.......Littlewoods do free returns which I'll use but if anyone wants to buy them for €115 or whatever the exact amount was and can collect either in Dublin city centre or Dublin 18 let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Id take one off you for 115. I can pick up around Dub 18 this weekend. (Possibly earlier)

Just spent 3 days going through the Google Store support motions on my cancelled orders, they just responded saying they wont deliver to PO boxes, known mail forwarders or military locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Moreilly

Bought two in John Lewis Oxford Street and looks the the two ordered by Littlewoods are out for delivery.

As much as I'd like 4.......Littlewoods do free returns which I'll use but if anyone wants to buy them for €115 or whatever the exact amount was and can collect either in Dublin city centre or Dublin 18 let me know.
    ive one on order from littlewoods, currently Order Placed
    Delivery by Wednesday 5 December (Delivery date checked on 25/11/2018) - hoping it get dispatched......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭Frunchy

Why are people here so eager to get the Home Hub?

Frunchy wrote: »
    Why are people here so eager to get the Home Hub?
    integrates nicely with existing setup, ie will show my nest hello video stream when the doorbell is pushed, also good controls of the lights and heating in the house and can start my vacuum all from one control panel, plus i was looking for a digital photo frame for the kitchen (just uploaded 4500 photos to google photos!!) and the screen quality is supposed to be superb, so it all comes together nicely

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭Frunchy

Moreilly wrote: »
    integrates nicely with existing setup, ie will show my nest hello video stream when the doorbell is pushed, also good controls of the lights and heating in the house and can start my vacuum all from one control panel, plus i was looking for a digital photo frame for the kitchen (just uploaded 4500 photos to google photos!!) and the screen quality is supposed to be superb, so it all comes together nicely

So it's basically for lazy people?

yes :)

You seem fixated on putting it down which is a little strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

adox wrote: »
    You seem fixated on putting it down which is a little strange.

It's called trolling, posting comments to get a reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭slicedpanman

Just got a notification from Littlewoods that mine is dispatched... Finally, easy in the end after all the Google store messing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

They're no longer listed on Littlewoods website which is strange. My order says it's been processed at supplier so we'll see.

They're no longer listed on Littlewoods website which is strange. My order says it's been processed at supplier so we'll see.
    noticed that about the littlewoods site, mine is still order placed delivery by the 5th, does anybody know how long it will be discounted on the google play store? if littlewoods falls through might get it from there somehow ....

Moreilly wrote: »
    noticed that about the littlewoods site, mine is still order placed delivery by the 5th, does anybody know how long it will be discounted on the google play store? if littlewoods falls through might get it from there somehow ....

If I remember correctly, deals on the Home and Mini ended around end of November last year

Mines the same. Delivery date changed from dec 5th to 7th.

Here’s hoping. Sick of ordering through Google and waiting for 24 hours before the order is cancelled.

• Advertisement

Gone back to £139 on the google uk site :(

Advertisement