Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My right eye has been twitching all evening here.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    My right eye has been twitching all evening here.

Due to tiredness, or are you about to go berserk?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote: »
    Due to tiredness, or are you about to go berserk?

A little from column A, a little from B.

I am a firm believer in letting the berserk out in small doses so it doesn't get to build up too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Tweets like this. In a quick sample of various angry middle class lefties on Twitter, almost none of them have mentioned the great victory we just witnessed tonight. Or else they're posting mean-spirited quips like this, liked by their echo chamber.

https://twitter.com/rubot/status/1063898912459759616

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ah now, not everybody likes rugby - I think it's a ludicrous game, That said I know it was a big victory for Ireland. I didn't watch it myself although I kept an eye on the rugby forum for the score.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Quarter past 4 and still awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Stomach's in bits... can't think why... huge cake, crisps, cocktail sausages, wedges, then a Sweet & Sour when I got home from the party...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Yawning profusely, eyes watering, too tired to sleep <-- makes no sense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Moustaches, OK it's movember, grow a bit of facial hair, a beard, a goatee even, but a fn moustache?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,586 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Tweets like this. In a quick sample of various angry middle class lefties on Twitter, almost none of them have mentioned the great victory we just witnessed tonight.
    Getting annoyed about what people didn't tweet is indeed truly trivial.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Impending moving house. Can never quite deal with these logistics and when your housemate won't even speak to you directly it makes things all the more difficult.

I have the car boot loaded up already and lots packed up already for moving.

Had an offer of help from my crush but it's gotten more complicated so don't even know ca I really accept it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

northgirl wrote: »
    Had an offer of help from my crush but it's gotten more complicated so don't even know ca I really accept it :confused:

He just want to help you shift!

My TA is ironing. I hate it with a passion. But the local drycleaners do a worse job than I do. Need an alternative job does not need neat clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

My TA is that this weekend went so fast and now himself is on his way home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

He just want to help you shift!

My TA is ironing. I hate it with a passion. But the local drycleaners do a worse job than I do. Need an alternative job does not need neat clothes.

I could live with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

My TA today is stupid GAA guy warbling on the mic and destroying the otherwise quiet ambience and it feedbacking to my house just down the road from Pearse stadium, some day I'll go with a digger and level the place.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I am using a slow cooker for the first time today to cook a lump of beef and a bit apprehensive about it. I just came downstairs to find it turned off at the wall and no idea for how long. And who did it? Mr fkucin Nobody, that's who :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Starving again.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

ATMs displaying "out of service" and not accepting cards just because there's no cash in them.

There's other things people can do on them. Change pin, top up phones, check balances etc. I need to change the pin on a new card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

My TA is bus drivers gunning it between stops only to brake hard at the last minute. There's no need for that!

TA that my partner knew I was outside with the dogs and that we'd be coming back inside in a minute but he left the tray of ash from the stove and the coal bucket right inside the door. When I swung it open the dogs ran in and my white dog ran through the ash and then promptly stuck her head in the coal bucket!!! I was thinking.. what the?!?!

So I immediately flew off the handle and started screaming into him (thought he was at the stove). I needed the dog carried through the house so I could bath her and he was ignoring me so I was getting angrier and more shouty.

Anyway, it turned out his mother rang just as he was going out the door so he dropped the stuff to answer and next thing he hears me roaring the house down and had to run to the bedroom to talk to his mam.

Yeah so I had to scrub ash and coal out of the dog and my OHs mother must think I'm a raving lunatic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

2 Online Profiles I spotted today, - Self-imployed and Quantity Surveyour. Jaysus lads! :D:pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

2 Online Profiles I spotted today, - Self-imployed and Quantity Surveyour. Jaysus lads! :D:pac:

Are you sure it didn't say Quantity Survoyeur? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

3player has stopped working... Not happy at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

TG1 wrote: »
    3player has stopped working... Not happy at all!

"3player" :confused:

Is it sort of Tinder for, um, three :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

0lddog wrote: »
    "3player" :confused:

Is it sort of Tinder for, um, three :D

:pac: if that's where your mind goes olddog.... I wouldn't like to ruin the idea by telling you what it really is!

Sunday night blues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

New Home wrote: »
    Are you sure it didn't say Quantity Survoyeur? :pac:

Hahaha that gave me a right giggle! Well they won't be getting any floating points for their Spelling anyway! :D I do love txtspk myself as well but I also love correct English and proper Grammar and good spelling! Although, admittedly, I did "like" one guy, despite his spelling, he was goodlooking! :pac::o:D Plus bad spelling isn't exactly the end of the World! :D

What did I open This Thread for now again.. Oh yes. There's an Interview on Orteeeeeee at the moment, and I absolute detest the broad overall Topic. But Holy Christ, both Interviewer and Interviewee are fairly giving it good game they are well able for each other! Despite boring shleepy voices of both parties, it's kinda cool to see that they both seem to be well able to give it hammer and tongs!! But with that said, I know nothing about what they are talking about it could be a pile of steaming smelly pooh, but in my humble opinion from what I can see, there hasn't been any pause or stumbling or silence or backing-down or nothing. They're going at it good! :P Except not in what would be perceived as the A.H. version of going at it. Hahahahahahahahaha :P:pac::D

Oh Dear God I have to turn it off now. I can't stand the next lady's voice at all.

Vegans. They're like that iPhone joke a few years ago.
    How do you know if someone has an iPhone? They'll tell you.
    How do you know if someone is a vegan? They'll tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Every huckster I ever so much as bought a box of matches off is sending me Black Friday emails. While there may be the occasional bargain to be had, I say feck off with your America.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

My mouse controlling hand is cold to the bone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement