Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TA that this day is going so slow. I just wanna see my boyfriend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

TA and sad that no one recognises Alec Finn who passed away this morning, probably the most well known bouzouki accompanist along with Donal Lunny in traditional Irish music. Started a RIP thread but no feedback whatsoever apart from WHO?.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

People who play a game. Nice as pie when the manager is in the office, grouchy as when they are not, oh I'll work every hour under the sun when the manager is there, taking 3 lunch breaks and going home early in the afternoon when they are not.

Whatever happened to having a bit of integrity??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Gotta start packing this weekend.

All in a good cause though :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd when I was getting my shoes out of the attic (I haven't worn them since my sisters wedding in 2016 :D :pac: ) I walked straight into a cobweb *cross face* spider babies in my hair now :eek:

Also that pathetic man child is having a strop because he wants to go out for a "walk" and my mother won't let him because she knows what he's going to do, buy vodka! he's already half pissed, were not idiots you ass clown! she really doesn't need this hassle from him, he's lucky he's been left here with a roof over his head as he was going to be turfed out for the three weeks, something I'm not happy about :mad:

Sorry for the rant :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Probably going to be struck down for this... good cause and all, but TA when Children in Need takes over Friday night telly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Lodge it into your account with the machine?
    QUOTE]

None. no facility and no people, one guy sitting behind a display, no, no cash in or out, and no facility to take any money. an ATM outside on the wall, but cant lodge, and that's my branch, bloody useless,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭Comhrá

People who spell 'lose' as 'loose'. New fashionable thing, seemingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The Glitch caused some of my postings today to fail while using the app.

**shakes fist**

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The Glitch caused some of my postings today to fail while using the app.

**shakes fist**

You use The App ? :eek:

Dont believe

* Demands picture *

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Waiting for my nails to dry but I’ve a wedgie

0lddog wrote: »
    You use The App ? :eek:

Dont believe

* Demands picture *

Android App

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Have been puking since Tuesday with gastroenteritis and it won't go away :( still can't keep much down

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Android App

Where de teddybear ?

Where de teddybear ?

It was in Google app store ages ago.

Just checked there now & can't see it.

Have been puking since Tuesday with gastroenteritis and it won't go away :( still can't keep much down

Gawd, thats brutal. Having any sort of electrolyte replacement ( e.g. Dioralyte) ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Probably going to be struck down for this... good cause and all, but TA when Children in Need takes over Friday night telly!

Run poochie!

I won't let anyone strike you down!

*tackles angry mob head on*

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

ate so much i feel ill.
    still want chocolate.

Gawd, thats brutal. Having any sort of electrolyte replacement ( e.g. Dioralyte) ?

Yeah thanks managed to take one today. Those things are so useful but taste so disgusting :)

That sounds awful fart, hoping you have a speedy recovery .

• Advertisement

That sounds awful fart, hoping you have a speedy recovery .

Thanks Seph I just realised I think I'm living up to my name at the moment too haha :D

Make sure there is good ventilation there.

Thanks Seph I just realised I think I'm living up to my name at the moment too haha :D

I didn't want to say anything but :D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Ilovethe bowelsofyou... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

reading murder novels before going out to feed the animals in the pitch dark and the wind blowing the gates and scaring the bejaysus out of myself.

Thanks babe :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah, get a room, you two!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Run poochie!

I won't let anyone strike you down!

*tackles angry mob head on*

Thanks Seph!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Hmmm if I didn't know any better id think you guys are husband and wife 😁😆

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement