Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

madmaggie wrote: »
    FFS that harassment. And your boss is allowing it.

Not just harassment. Sexual harassment. I’d go to the guards about it tbh. That’s disgusting carry on. What a complete loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I'm about to press a button to buy a Contract Phone! Eeeeeeeekkkk!! Yiiiiiiiikes!! It's that simple! :eek: Press a button and I'll be Vodafone's biatch for the guts of the next 2 years! :rolleyes::pac::mad: Hallpppp me!

It seems so straightforward and forty quid a month isn't the worst but the truth is that's probably only to cover the very basics and they'll likely end up taking nearer to sixty off me cos they'll hike up any other ways/means they can think of to charge me more!

It's so simple though and zero hassle.... Somebody stop me! Quickkkkk!! :pac::(:eek:

Do it! One of us!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

INSOMNIA! ����

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

INSOMNIA! ����

Me too,its awful.I will be knackered later

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

3rd wet morning in a row, I'm running out of dry overalls.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Had to be in the National Concert Hall for 7am this morning to set up an event. I'm going to be like a zombie by 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Waiting on a few things in the post, not urgent or even important - just wish they'd arrive so I can tick them off my mental list.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Grown adults living at home to save money who whinge non-stop about their parents. It's their house and you sound like Kevin the Teenager. Shut up or move out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

My texts won't deliver for the last week.. No idea why and driving me insane. have to copy them onto messenger.

Excuses excuses. I bet that's what you tell all the ladies :p good to see you back :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭nearzero

That is not Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

1hr 45min to drive to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Big traffic delays en route to work this morning. TA'd at my routine being very slightly upset.. FWP

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not just harassment. Sexual harassment. I’d go to the guards about it tbh. That’s disgusting carry on. What a complete loser.

That's what I'd be doing. But if you dont want to go that far, and your boss thinks dick pics are OK, print them out and put them all over the office, under the wipers on cars in the car park, set people screensavers to it.

I'm not sure what's annoying me, there's something, just can't place my finger on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Everything today.

I've had it with the housemate and I'm sick and tired of work. Feel under suspicion and threat here more and more every day and they're the ones in the wrong. Thinking about taking action under the bullying and right to dignity policy but tired too.

I feel like I haven't had fun in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Spiders' webs. Because I'm that bit taller than the average person, my face is often the clearer of these webs. The side of my parents' house has a gateway with an arch, and if I visit on my bike, I bring the bike through. And my face accidentally clears the webs.

Same happened today, except in work. Putting my bike away, I turned my head as I put it into place. Result? A full face of web. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Edward M wrote: »
    3rd wet morning in a row, I'm running out of dry overalls.

You sleep in your Overalls?😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this is the looooooooooooooooooongest Week ever...! I'm currently over-whelmed with having a million things to do in all areas of life these days so I probably should be happy that it feels like a long week and not complaining, but even so, it just feels like the days aren't moving at all!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this is the looooooooooooooooooongest Week ever...! I'm currently over-whelmed with having a million things to do in all areas of life these days so I probably should be happy that it feels like a long week and not complaining, but even so, it just feels like the days aren't moving at all!
    This is an insane week for me, and yes it feels real long.
    It feels like I should be going home at this stage, but it's only just past 11:30, haven't even had a chance to go for a wee yet, and haven't had a coffee either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I'm in the UK so Poppy Day annoys me in general but in fairness its never as bad day to day as tv makes it look.

Saying that though there's a guy in the office here who has a pin on his jacket and also on his shirt, front and back.
    Heaven forbid you walked towards his desk from behind and couldn't see he was wearing a pin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

TA'd that Aonghus Von Bismarck doesn't post very often and I keep checking weekly for new ones! I find his posts just so entertaining :p

• Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

razorblunt wrote: »
    I'm in the UK so Poppy Day annoys me in general but in fairness its never as bad day to day as tv makes it look.

Saying that though there's a guy in the office here who has a pin on his jacket and also on his shirt, front and back.
    Heaven forbid you walked towards his desk from behind and couldn't see he was wearing a pin!

I know I don't him but I would hate him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

razorblunt wrote: »

I'm embarrassed for him.

That reminds me of a fella I know who is still wearing his 'Vote Lives Say NO' badge on his jacket. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

It's lashing rain and I have to go walk to uni soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    You sleep in your Overalls?😊

I have done, but as I charge bth, secretly.
    I'm sure that's one of trivial little things that annoy my clients :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Day off so friends have announced they want to call over to give my husband his birthday gift and also to "hang out". No clue what this means, should I have nibbles for them? Or make dinner? Or order in? Or will they just be here for 5 minutes? Are they bringing their 1 year old? Should I quarantine the cat before he comes? Do I need to have food for him too?

Too many questions. I hate house guests. Ruining my day off.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Day off so friends have announced they want to call over to give my husband his birthday gift and also to "hang out". No clue what this means, should I have nibbles for them? Or make dinner? Or order in? Or will they just be here for 5 minutes? Are they bringing their 1 year old? Should I quarantine the cat before he comes? Do I need to have food for him too?

Too many questions. I hate house guests. Ruining my day off.

I'd just make sure you have plenty of lube TBH.;):pac:

TA’d bus is 20 mins late. Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Inside our front door, we have a rail of hooks for hanging up coats and jackets.
    When the other half comes in from work, what does she do? She hangs her coat on the bottom of the banister - She actually has to walk past the rail :mad::mad:

I drives me demented!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Finland - added to the list of countries that I'm pretty sure I don't know anybody in but seem to get phone calls from grrrr

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement