Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Living at home with my parents again. I coughed until I puked on the living room carpet this morning. In my own place that would just be an annoyance but here I'm frantically trying to clean it up before my dad discovers the stain on his precious carpet and has a fit.

Feel better x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Java fan boys having a hissy fight over what I named a method! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Java fan boys having a hissy fight over what I named a method! :rolleyes:

Java is the best coffee :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭WomanSkirtFan8

TA, constant ocd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA, constant ocd.

MY LIFE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Anxious, needy people. I can't be dealing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Today's a day where I just haven't been able to get going at all. Annoying too because once I come home from college, I've got stuff to do for tomorrow, which I know I won't wanna do

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

People who waffle the head off staff in the shops.Just move will you.We have things to do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Blabbermouth told office 'romeo' that Im temporary single, despite me never being anything but ICY to him, he's sent me three dick pic's since he went out on calls at 2!

Mentioned it to boss as I now need a new work phone and she says, its cause he fancies you!

Ppl with phd's in social subjects and psychology(sp?) sprouting this drivel!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I would go absolutely ballistic if a colleague sent me an unsolicited explicit pic. Highly unprofessional and uncalled for.
    You should get onto HR!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Bredabe wrote: »
    Blabbermouth told office 'romeo' that Im temporary single, despite me never being anything but ICY to him, he's sent me three dick pic's since he went out on calls at 2!

Mentioned it to boss as I now need a new work phone and she says, its cause he fancies you!

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I would go absolutely ballistic if a colleague sent me an unsolicited explicit pic. Highly unprofessional and uncalled for.
    You should get onto HR!!

That is completely not on. And your boss condoning it is as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Thanks for the support. :)

We dont have onsite HR, but I have sent them off with the request for a new phone(the no on the photo's is easily recognisable). what shocked me is the boss being such a shemale about it.

Sadly he's just the type that would see any sanctions issued from this as a come on. :mad::mad::mad:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bint over the aisle from me on the train has an external keyboard plugged into her laptop with the losest keys ever!!! Doing my head in!

Ppl with phds in social subjects and psychology(sp?) sprouting this drivel!

Its also illegal. Remind them of that. Soften their cough

Try_harder wrote: »
    Bint over the aisle from me on the train has an external keyboard plugged into her laptop with the losest keys ever!!! Doing my head in!

Genuinely I started reading that as "bent over" and thought the post was heading in a different direction.. 😂

Genuinely I started reading that as "bent over" and thought the post was heading in a different direction.. ��

LOL 😆😂🤣

Genuinely I started reading that as "bent over" and thought the post was heading in a different direction.. ��

Not even with your keyboard!

My dad sending my best friend a text on Facebook. I'm sure he's just being nice, but fcuk sake, it's awkward and embarrassing and not really appropriate

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Is your boss 12.Thats so unacceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Marjorly TA that I am back to work tomorrow.

• Advertisement

I want ice cream, but my ice cream is frozen solid so I have to wait :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Liverpool beaten again.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Edward M wrote: »
    Liverpool beaten again.

Bad tactics in first half.

First World Problem TA: want to book a weekend away somewhere, but procrastinating about where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Print them off and put them on the notice board if they have one, :D

Edward M wrote: »
    Liverpool beaten again.

They thought they'd just have to show up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I may have posted before about how my dog clearly plays "the floor is lava" when she's home alone during the day. Couldn't get in the front door this evening cause she had the hall rug skidded up so tight against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I may have posted before about how my dog clearly plays "the floor is lava" when she's home alone during the day. Couldn't get in the front door this evening cause she had the hall rug skidded up so tight against it.

My cat was home alone last Friday and pushed the downstairs toilet door as far back as it would go. Unfortunately it is at right angles to my front door so when I drove in I could see the edge of the toilet door through the glass, up against the front door, wedged against it so I couldn't push the front door in.

Cue 10 minutes looking like a burglar trying to get into my own house fiddling my hiking pole through the letterbox trying to get at the door!!!

My texts won't deliver for the last week.. No idea why and driving me insane. have to copy them onto messenger.

Every time I try to log into the Three.ie website, they're doing maintenance or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

FFS that harassment. And your boss is allowing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement