Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Stupid rain

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd its Monday Morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

A word happened to be in two places in a word search puzzle and when I was finished and checked the solutions page at the back of the magazine they had marked the one that I hadn't. It annoyed me way more than it should.

Only one episode to go in Hill House and The Frankenstein Chronicles season 2 doesn't appear to be on Netflix yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Getting an error a lot lately when submitting a post. It says the page isn't working but on going back into the thread it has posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Getting an error a lot lately when submitting a post. It says the page isn't working but on going back into the thread it has posted.

Me too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »

Me three, its very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So stressed it's making me dizzy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Me three, its very annoying!

Me four!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

I have a headache and I don't think my boss believes I'm sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,468 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

The Credit Union calendar has Friday 31st November marked as a normal day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

If it has a 31st of November then the calendar has bigger problems.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Someone shouted at me last year when I wouldn't book a meeting for 31st April.

Told my boss "why can't she do what she's told" and when reminded there wasn't a 31st skulked off!!!

Actually hilarious it was!!!!

If it has a 31st of November then the calendar has bigger problems.

That's my point. Actually, it has 31st Nov as Saturday, not Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

That's my point. Actually, it has 31st Nov as Saturday, not Friday.

em i think they mean November only has 30 days? so there isn't a 31st of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

trying to cancel something and being left on hold for ages. Trying to ring bank branch and it rings out - need to get something sorted asap.

em i think they mean November only has 30 days? so there isn't a 31st of November.

That was my point too. Can we go back and start again?

The Credit Union calendar has Saturday 31st November marked as a normal day.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,451 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That was my point too. Can we go back and start again?

The Credit Union calendar has Saturday 31st November marked as a normal day.

It really should be marked as a bank holiday. :pac:

(or it's a belated April's Fool, or an "Easter egg" :D)

Starved of the hunger and my feet are frozen.

Me four!

Let have a foursome! waheeyyyy :pac: :pac:

200.gif

*gets coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I don’t even want to admit how long I spent looking for my car keys this morning. Searched high and low for them, even went out to the car to see if I’d left them in the ignition, checked the pockets of coats I hadn’t even worn yesterday. Finally gave up and went and got the spares and was almost out the door before I remembered I’d put them in my laptop bag so I wouldn’t forget to bring that with me this morning. Was seconds from leaving the house with the spare keys and no laptop. I’d have been RAGING when I got to work if I’d done that!

So, I forgot my laptop this morning. Great start to the work week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Waiting for an important phone call and it comes when I'm in the bathroom. Happens every single time.

People who try too hard to be funny and make "witty" comments about everything - literally every single thing they hear or see everyone around them say or do. Obnoxious! And tiring.

Auto-correct. I did not write do I wrote do. Oh, NOW you work! Bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Someone gave the dog food that's off her strict plan at the weekend. Poor thing has the poopies now. Tmi. But it'll take days to get her right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Being on hold

• Registered Users Posts: 16,089 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

On the phone for car insurance quotes . They all talk at a mile a minute and I have to keep saying " Pardon ? "
    Would they not take the hint to slow bloody down

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Round £1 coins not legal tender since Oct 15 2017, but possibly able to deposit into a bank, maybe if you have an account.

edit:Just looked and I have 19 of them....:-(

TA 1: Found a Bank of Ireland with one of those human being things in them. What a relief. But, unlike the advice online, they would not accept all those £1 coins from me if I lodged them into my account. They changed my sterling notes no bother, but coins they wouldn't touch.

TA 2: Prior to above, I rang the local Bank of Ireland to check if there would be humans in it as they only have limited human service these days. However, the sociopaths in BofI management decided to direct my call to some centralised BofI for the entire company. Then I had to listen to a whole raft of options, not one of which would allow me to speak to a human in my local branch to find out if I got in the car and went down there would there be a person to accept the above coins.

Bank of Ireland is taking the piss with this technology malarkey!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Being asked out by someone better looking than me that I'm too nervous to meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Being asked out by someone better looking than me that I'm too nervous to meet.

Will you stop !

You're beautiful , funny , witty , so accept the invitation and go knock him dead !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just got a call from bord gais about my electricity and trying to get me on a new contract.
    So am now busy switching to another provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Being on hold

And then when someone answers, they're rude and unhelpful. 16 minutes of my life I won't get back :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Will you stop !

You're beautiful , funny , witty , so accept the invitation and go knock him dead !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nerves are good , anticipation , enjoy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement