Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Being asked out by someone better looking than me that I'm too nervous to meet.

Go for it !!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't be so hard on yourself, go for it and enjoy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    And then when someone answers, they're rude and unhelpful. 16 minutes of my life I won't get back :rolleyes:

You basically just described every conversation I've ever had with vodafone! :pac:

Boy racers Muppets shouting out the window "bus ****" *cross face*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

selous wrote: »
    When the person from the insurance asks how long have you had your full driving licence,
    over ten years says I,
    it's written on the back she says

It cant be I said because I was driving overseas 5 years before that date, on a full Irish licence,
    It's the only date we can accept, she says.

Where do you get that sorted out, is it NDLS?

Follow up to my previous message..

I rang the NDLS and......they couldn't help,
    Their records only go to the start of my second full licence, yet the permission to drive is from the time I got my first full licence (on the second licence) but no record of the first licence at all, which they found very odd, and I should ring the RSA to see if they have the info.

I rang the RSA pressed option 4 and ended up back at NDLS..:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Obviously likes you though..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

selous wrote: »
    Obviously likes you though..

We'll see :)

When you think you finished your tea but there's still a small bit left and by the time you notice its stone cold!

When you think you finished your tea but there's still a small bit left and by the time you notice its stone cold!

You're going to turn into a cup of tea one of these days :cool:

I think I'll start calling him Barry. 😜

• Advertisement

I think I'll start calling him Barry. ��

:D

Cheeky 😈😈

Either of ye could drink me anytime 😍

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Had a seven hour rehearsal for my show yesterday. Could barely keep my eyes open all day in work. Came home from work and got straight into my jim jams in anticipation of a lovely early night. Til my sister reminded me I have rehearsals tonight too *Dawson crying face*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

People complaining about auto correct / predictive text

Just turn it off / disable it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

TA 1: Found a Bank of Ireland with one of those human being things in them. What a relief. But, unlike the advice online, they would not accept all those £1 coins from me if I lodged them into my account. They changed my sterling notes no bother, but coins they wouldn't touch.

TA 2: Prior to above, I rang the local Bank of Ireland to check if there would be humans in it as they only have limited human service these days. However, the sociopaths in BofI management decided to direct my call to some centralised BofI for the entire company. Then I had to listen to a whole raft of options, not one of which would allow me to speak to a human in my local branch to find out if I got in the car and went down there would there be a person to accept the above coins.

Bank of Ireland is taking the piss with this technology malarkey!

TA1: Banks were always reluctant to take sterling pound coins because they were unable to remit them to their cash centres and their foreign exchange machines were not calibrated for amounts that weren't in multiples of £5.

TA2: Just send an email to the branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Top knot ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Go for it. :) life is short

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I'm working later in the evenings now, so its strange that I'm tired and head right to bed when I get in.
    Yesterday and today, I've been pushed from the edge of my bed by boy dog, as he want to sleep at my feet under my quilt for a few hours more.

TA, his coat, nose and paw pads are BALTIC and he makes sure to rub all three of them alongside me as he crawls to the bottom of the bed.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Seconded :pac:

I would feel the same but GO GO GO!!!!!!! A thousand times - you'll only regret if you didn't take the chance. Excited for you!! :)

• Advertisement

northgirl wrote: »
    Seconded :pac:

Ohh really 😈😈😈

Ohh really 😈😈😈

You love it! Baz :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

:D:D:D
    northgirl wrote: »
    You love it! Baz :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Headcolds. Smothered with one at the moment and wide awake, not a hope of getting a proper night's sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Leaf blowers. Use a rake and wheelbarrow, you lazy bastard.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

TA1: Banks were always reluctant to take sterling pound coins

Never had a bank that took coins in a foreign currency.
    Which always led to the challenge of getting rid of them before flying home from holidays.

Weirdly enough, when you went to the bank to get foreign currency, they did have coins......

Annoyed at my left eyelid that is twitching since i woke up.
    Might end up punching myself in the eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Not being able to stay in bed. I'm so sleepy :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

People complaining about auto correct / predictive text

Just turn it off / disable it!

I like it! Helps me text when I'm pissed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Living at home with my parents again. I coughed until I puked on the living room carpet this morning. In my own place that would just be an annoyance but here I'm frantically trying to clean it up before my dad discovers the stain on his precious carpet and has a fit.

• Advertisement

Study 🤢🤮🤬

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement