Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I've just found out that there's going to be a professional photographer at the hen tomorrow, kill me now.

Ah whip your enormous boobage out for the shots... we'll check the local papers the days after :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Tesco doughnut = caster sugar on hands/face/jumper/jeans/couch and now probably laptop.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I wish my secretary would stop hitching down her very short dress while sitting at her desk every time she calls me over about something.

She is wearing this very floaty dress and black sheer tights. When she is sitting with legs crossed her dress really rides up and is practically at her waist. I am dying to catch a good glimpse...it's just not cricket pulling it down.

I am not a fecking pervert....ok maybe I am but what does she expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭aloneforever99

I'm annoyed that whole thread about hi vis jackets wasn't just one post on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I wish my secretary would stop hitching down her very short dress while sitting at her desk every time she calls me over about something.

I wish you'd stop writing pervy posts about a woman just trying to do her job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ah whip your enormous boobage out for the shots... we'll check the local papers the days after :):)

Man blinded in freak nipple related incident.

Man blinded in freak nipple related incident.

Cleo has freaky nipples?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I wish you'd stop writing pervy posts about a woman just trying to do her job.

Yeah...it is getting a little weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People talking about their personal lives while at work - nobody cares tbh....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Cleo has freaky nipples?!?!

You leave my nipples alone! They're lovely :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

My favourite pyjama bottoms, which I've basically lived in for the last four years (don't worry,washed regularly), disintegrated spectacularly last night. I didn't even make that sudden a move, but they ripped right from top to bottom.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    You leave my nipples alone! They're lovely :p

I don't think you can be trusted to be impartial...you'll have to throw up an auld pic.... #chimp :D

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭howareyakid

People who don’t move their cars while paying for their fuel in busy filling stations when there’s ample parking space provided.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,063 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

My favourite pyjama bottoms, which I've basically lived in for the last four years (don't worry,washed regularly), disintegrated spectacularly last night. I didn't even make that sudden a move, but they ripped right from top to bottom.

Had the same prob. myself, the auld uric acid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

My (old) folks getting phone calls from "Emily" about losing their internet connection (they don't have internet) if they don't press 1 now, 18 times in February and twice today, can be anytime from 8.30am - 7pm, it's from a Dublin number 294 - 295,
    its pi55ing them off, and Eir cant help.

selous wrote: »
    My (old) folks getting phone calls from "Emily" about losing their internet connection (they don't have internet) if they don't press 1 now, 18 times in February and twice today, can be anytime from 8.30am - 7pm, it's from a Dublin number 294 - 295,
    its pi55ing them off, and Eir cant help.

Do what I tell all my elderly customers to do.
    Swear... loudly and long...use every Anglo Saxon word they know and look a few up...it works wonders

works on the "intruder in your windows" people but this is a recording, same thing every time, press 1 to speak to a representative.

selous wrote: »
    works on the "intruder in your windows" people but this is a recording, same thing every time, press 1 to speak to a representative.

No reason as to why eir can't block a specific number.... don't give them a choice... block or close account... they might give you the option of a new number also

Said there was nothing they can do, there's a few different numbers none of the usual unknown, 20 digit, 3 digit, but all local 7 digit Dublin ones 295..294....292 etc, I'll ring Eir again on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

have to press shift if you want this ':'.

the default is ; and no human dead or alive knows what ; is.

just leave : as the default.

dont make me press shift every time.

fck off with your ;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

People acting like vultures when you list a freebie on a Facebook selling page...and then having the neck to ask will I deliver too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Lousy Smarch weather

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Bus window so dirty that I need to look out drivers window to see where I am.

Hate buses

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

js35 wrote: »
    People acting like vultures when you list a freebie on a Facebook selling page...and then having the neck to ask will I deliver too

Hope you told them where to go!

Ta'd at the fact I always forget the difference between to and too!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

where is that blasted ringing in me ears coming from?!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,188 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Deja Boo wrote: »
    where is that blasted ringing in me ears coming from?!

Temporary tinnitus!

Temporary tinnitus!

how temporary will it be? been driving me nuts all week.

how temporary will it be? been driving me nuts all week.

Last August/July I had a ringing in my ears for a few days and it stopped after a few days. I found it very hard being in a silent room.
    You might want to see the GP if it's not shifting.

Last August/July I had a ringing in my ears for a few days and it stopped after a few days.
    You might want to see the GP if it's not shifting.

Thanks freshpopcorn, good to know! :)

• Advertisement

Thanks freshpopcorn, good to know! :)

I think I listened to to much load music with earphones.(I had just got a new phone and I used it a lot.) I cut them out for a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement