Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If I see that bloody Norwegian Cruise Line ad one more time whilst on youtube I think I'll explode. :(

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Really craving a Supermac's burger :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There is no place for logic on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Winter. Cold Feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Really craving a Supermac's burger :(

Fecksake I'd love that now :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Sick dog had me out walking her in my dressing gown and slippers at 2 o'clock this morning and I'm now like a zombie.

On the plus side, we saw a hedgepig and a fox while we were out, which was cool.

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Sick dog had me out walking her in my dressing gown and slippers at 2 o'clock this morning and I'm now like a zombie.

On the plus side, we saw a hedgepig and a fox while we were out, which is cool.

what's a hedgepig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

northgirl wrote: »
    what's a hedgepig?

Proper name for a bush-hog

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Also known as shrub-swine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

House phone wasn't working this morning so plugged out the modem and the Internet is now not working at home, pain in the ass and vodafone are a pain the ass to deal with.
    If there’s kittens and she brings them around post all of the pictures ðŸ˜

I agree with this :3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Fecksake I'd love that now :o

Get one later and enjoy it for me because I'm in the UK and can't :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I've got some kind of red sore around my tooth and I'm freaked out as I really look after my teeth.
    I hope it's not some weird infection and it will go away or else it's off to a dentist and have them poking the inflammation :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I've got some kind of red sore around my tooth and I'm freaked out as I really look after my teeth.
    I hope it's not some weird infection and it will go away or else it's off to a dentist and have them poking the inflammation :(

Rinse with warm water and salt a few times a day and if it's an infection it will help relieve it. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I somehow have managed to poke myself in the eye with a pen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Mondays grrrrrr!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Boom_Bap wrote:

Was it your write eye?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was it your write eye?

giphy.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

I know this has come up before but what is with the toilet bowl streakers in work? :( There are toilet brushes you absolute minger! What's worse is when you're coming out of the loo you start getting paranoid that people think it was you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

After spending a tropical summer in the south of England which was way too hot for me, I find myself freezing in my parents' cold house where my dad never puts the heating on. Can't warm up.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

It is Monday... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Today. I'm just so done with it.

Car Insurance :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I am so not in the humour for rehearsals tonight. Just want to curl up on the couch and watch Manhunt: Unabomber and The Walking Dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Mornings and evenings are getting darker so I'm wearing my high vis vest to reduce my chances of becoming road kill when cycling. I wore it when going into work on Saturday morning. After work I had a violin lesson and it was bright enough to cycle home without it. I went to go out later that evening and couldn't find the vest anywhere.

I checked work today - no vest. I checked where I had my violin lesson - no vest. Double checked the house again - no vest. It's not that big a deal but ffs how did I manage to lose a luminous vest?? It's not like they just fade into their surroundings :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Another TA. Someone robbed the light off the front of my handlebars :mad: It was only a cheap clip on one so I'm not going to go broke but ffs buy your own. I only buy cheap ones now because I once spent €30 on a really good one and .... you guessed it, it got robbed. Yes I could take the light off every time I go into a shop but ain't nobody got time for that.

A few years ago I was living in an apartment complex that had a basement area for bins and bikes. I went down one day and I sh!t you not, someone had stolen the saddle off my bike :eek: I hope they fitted it badly to their own bike, it fell off and they ended up with a sore ar$e :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Another TA. Someone robbed the light off the front of my handlebars :mad: It was only a cheap clip on one so I'm not going to go broke but ffs buy your own. I only buy cheap ones now because I once spent €30 on a really good one and .... you guessed it, it got robbed. Yes I could take the light off every time I go into a shop but ain't nobody got time for that.

A few years ago I was living in an apartment complex that had a basement area for bins and bikes. I went down one day and I sh!t you not, someone had stolen the saddle off my bike :eek: I hope they fitted it badly to their own bike, it fell off and they ended up with a sore ar$e :pac:

I learned very quickly that anything not tied down on your bike is quickly stolen. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Aeurrrrrggghhhh, that's how I'm spelling the noise I just made. Why is life so awful and hard? I see people who are happy and fulfilled in their lives, how do they it? What is the magic? 2018 has been an absolutely horrendously awful year for me, I can't believe there's still 2 months left. I'm supposed to be going on holiday, for the first time in 4 years, on Friday but I'm honestly reconsidering because I just hate myself and hate the world right now. I'm a big anxious ball of emotions, all of the emotions, literally every emotion you can possibly feel is coursing through me right now but I don't have the ability to cope with even 1% of it right now.
    All of this has caused me to forget to order dog food for my little angels and I feel awful because I'm going to have to give them some shite from the supermarket. I'm not a dog food snob, they're allergic to chicken so when I say "some shite from the supermarket", I mean there's very little selection of dog food, which doesn't contain chicken, in a supermarket.
    Woe is actually me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Pharmacies, I'm aware of the codeine regulations thanks very much.

Now before I bawl in you face or my ovaries exploded give me the god damn painkillers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Ads appearing in the middle of Youtube videos

• Advertisement

La.de.da wrote: »
    Pharmacies, I'm aware of the codeine regulations thanks very much.

Now before I bawl in you face or my ovaries exploded give me the god damn painkillers.

Spanish Inquisition. So annoying...:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement