Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I just bought Xmas wrapping paper!!

I'm doing up 2 shoeboxs for kids in Moldova..will probably end up doing 1 or 2 more.

I used to love doing those! :)
    TG1 wrote: »
    Surely this is in the wrong thread?? It's only 64 days to go, nearly time for the tree to go up! ;)

Halloween, first, FFS!!! :mad::mad::mad: :pac:

But I may make an exception for this (thanks, Grid. ;))

6e2954b4892ff90a781d7a870ef316a8.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    it should be shown all year round

Get out! :3

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

New Home wrote: »

See, Halloween is my TA.

There are bangers going off right now outside, and I still get the same irrational panic I used to get as a child when I hear them. I genuinely have a fear of them, I won't sleep, will be jumpy all night and will have to keep going out in my PJs to make sure the horses are still there and nothing's on fire.

Halloween should be skipped completely and we should all just go straight to Christmas in my book!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Get out! :3

:pac:

Seph agreeing with me

Y18LzOV.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

The guy driving the red Skoda northbound on the M50 with a child in the back today, who decided that the outside lane at >100kmph is a good spot for a bit of texting

Like the one I met yesterday who decided not to look right or slow at the roundabout, in her Ix35 with the L plates on and two kids in the back, I beeped, she looked and waved, but didn't stop....I had to, :mad: (where was her full licence driver, hmmm)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

See, Halloween is my TA.

There are bangers going off right now outside, and I still get the same irrational panic I used to get as a child when I hear them. I genuinely have a fear of them, I won't sleep, will be jumpy all night and will have to keep going out in my PJs to make sure the horses are still there and nothing's on fire.

Halloween should be skipped completely and we should all just go straight to Christmas in my book!!

I don't have a fear of the noise they make (even though I don't think I've ever set one off - except for party popper, anyway), but I'm always making sure my pets are safe and I can't help but worrying about the other animals (even the ones that aren't mine), so my VERY BIG TA is sick, cruel people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Pork crackling that is not crackling enough.

I don't have a fear of the noise they make (even though I don't think I've ever set one off - except for party popper, anyway), but I'm always making sure my pets are safe and I can't help but worrying about the other animals (even the ones that aren't mine), so my VERY BIG TA is sick, cruel people.

My other TA is that it is rather impractical to bring my pet, a fat grey horse, into the house to make sure she is safe this time of year.... :pac: ;)

My TA is poor people who don't have "a pool, a sauna, and room for a pony". :D;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I used to love doing those! :)

But I may make an exception for this (thanks, Grid. ;))

6e2954b4892ff90a781d7a870ef316a8.jpg

I want that tree :3

Ta'd I don't have that tree !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

selous wrote: »
    ..... :mad: (where was her full licence driver, hmmm)

Somewhere safe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I thought the Great Lighthouses of Ireland programme was a 3 part series and missed part one of episode 4 this evening :(

My TA is poor people who don't have "a pool, a sauna, and room for a pony". :D;)

Hmm.... Now you have given me another TA... My landlord forgot to put the pool and the sauna in my tiny cottage with two rooms! :pac:

Same! :( I worry about all the animals at this time of year.

My TA is I've never seen a photo of TG1s fat grey horse in the pet pics thread :(

Same! :( I worry about all the animals at this time of year.

My TA is I've never seen a photo of TG1s fat grey horse in the pet pics thread :(

Well that's an easily sorted TA :) any excuse to show her off!

Well that's an easily sorted TA :) any excuse to show her off!

Awww shes fab! Thanks! :) I'm TH now!

Posters initiating threads on a cheap wind-up. They must be starved of excitement in their mundane lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA that I never knew about that thread.

Monday is only Hours away!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

You had to go there :P

TA at Seph :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Cant wait. Ugh.
    Eating all day, and still hungry.

Autosport wrote: »
    TA at Seph :P

*big puppy dog eyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

*big puppy dog eyes*

You know me too well :D

TA damn ad breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

After failing at slimming world I'm joining weight watchers. I wish I was naturally skinny :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

My godforsaken sinuses, chronic sinus trouble and am on nasal spray and tablets now for the foreseeable future. Without TMI I have tried everything from nasal rinsing to antihistamines and nothing helped. Only I have discovered that I cannot tolerate antihistamines, end up a wiped out woozy mess even with the non drowsy ones. I've had blood tests for allergies and apparently if it is the dog I am allergic too I will be moving out. Lovely family I have :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

There's a stray cat hanging around our place.

My older cat doesn't seem too phased out by it, but the little (crazy) cat is a bit scared of it.

Anyway, on Friday it was just outside the kitchen window in the evening, looking expectantly. So I fed it of course. :rolleyes:

Myself and the daughter watched it gulp down everything from inside, I think, I'm not sure but it's either a pregnant female or a very wormey Tom cat. It's quite big, so maybe just wormey.

The next evening (last evening), same thing.

So this evening I had a bowl of food ready, but it didn't come. :( TA

I know it will be back some time, there's very few houses in our area, so we're probably its only source of human provided food, but I fantasized that it would turn up every evening, and we would make friends eventually, but it just seems to answer to no one but itself. Harrumph. Cats. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

My diet today was an absolute disgrace :(

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I like the film, just not this early in the year.

So don’t watch it? :p

There's a stray cat hanging around our place.

My older cat doesn't seem too phased out by it, but the little (crazy) cat is a bit scared of it.

Anyway, on Friday it was just outside the kitchen window in the evening, looking expectantly. So I fed it of course. :rolleyes:

Myself and the daughter watched it gulp down everything from inside, I think, I'm not sure but it's either a pregnant female or a very wormey Tom cat. It's quite big, so maybe just wormey.

The next evening (last evening), same thing.

So this evening I had a bowl of food ready, but it didn't come. :( TA

I know it will be back some time, there's very few houses in our area, so we're probably its only source of human provided food, but I fantasized that it would turn up every evening, and we would make friends eventually, but it just seems to answer to no one but itself. Harrumph. Cats. :o

If it's a she, perhaps she went to have her kittens and will be back soon. Hopefully s/he's ok.

• Advertisement

If it's a she, perhaps she went to have her kittens and will be back soon. Hopefully s/he's ok.

If there’s kittens and she brings them around post all of the pictures ðŸ˜

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement