Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Really trivial - bought my usual brand but a different variety of shower gel and I don't like it!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Idiot neighbour 3 houses away out cutting grass.

Was just watching a Winter sport (luge) and the race was abandoned due to....am...snow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Drysh!tes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Went to put something in the car and someone had considerately left an enormous "deposit" on the bonnet. *ickhead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

quickbeam wrote: »
    40 days Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday but only six days per week. You don’t count the Sundays in between. I guess they were already fast days so that’s why they weren’t counted.

That’s bs- he fasted for 40 days - to Palm Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

That stupid I just got paid song. Manufactured rubbish tapping into a dumbed down market.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

lbc2019 wrote: »
    quickbeam wrote: »
    40 days Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday but only six days per week. You don’t count the Sundays in between. I guess they were already fast days so that’s why they weren’t counted.

That’s bs- he fasted for 40 days - to Palm Sunday

A picture might help.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0a/Lent_calendar.svg/800px-Lent_calendar.svg.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Went to put something in the car and someone had considerately left an enormous "deposit" on the bonnet. *ickhead.

Eww christ, you're the second poster I have seen this happen too this weekend.

Got my car washed on Friday for the first time in months, they did a great job and it's shining. Now it's raining so as soon as I drive it's going to be as bad as ever gggrrrr :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Don't complain too much, at least nobody pooed on it. :/

New Home wrote: »
    Don't complain too much, at least nobody pooed on it. :/

Well except the sparrows finches etc - that's the thanks I get for feeding the little f......s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Januhairy.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-46747452

Does not have the same ring to it as movember.
    I'm not in a relationship so haven't shaved all winter lol. There is no way though I would go out in public with hairy legs. I've actually had nightmares where I've walked to the shops in a skirt and looked down and you could nearly plait the hair and I've been mortified. I don't care what the feminists say. Hairy legs on women is just wrong.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Hairy legs on women is just wrong.

Again, could be worse...

:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Shopping due to be delivered between 2 and 3. I'm starving but I know well if I start making myself lunch the fecking food van will show up and ruin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Being hot. Couldn’t fit either of my coats in my cases so I’m wearing them both, one around my waist, and one on normally. Plus my scarf around my neck. It’s not even that cold!

Feeling like Joey right about now :D

Our washing machine is broken again. I told the roomie not to wash specific, heavy items in it and she did it anyway and it''s feiced again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Being hot.

Pics or gtfo 😀

:pac:

I had my usual toast with honey earlier and the honey was really sharp and I can't stop coughing and have a weird tickle in my throat. Very annoying :(

Window seats. On the one hand I love them, on the other, I need to pee and don’t really wanna bother the two people next to me having to climb out over them

• Advertisement

Since I got an iPhone, I had to get a headphone adapter thingy so I could use the headphones I already had. First time using it today and it broke!

Even more annoying, now I have to wait at the airport for 45mins and face a 2 and half hour bus journey home with no music :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Since I got an iPhone, I had to get a headphone adapter thingy so I could use the headphones I already had. First time using it today and it broke!

Even more annoying, now I have to wait at the airport for 45mins and face a 2 and half hour bus journey home with no music :(:(

Wireless headphones ftw

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Wireless headphones ftw

Been meaning to get some, think I definitely will now :rolleyes:

Just got fcuking hiccups..agh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Waking up in the morning and your phone is on 8% battery cos you forgot to plug the fcuker in.great start to a day

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Boo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Spotify is tricking me into listening to and liking James Arthur

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Hold your breath for a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭its_steve116

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Spotify is tricking me into listening to and liking James Arthur

Is he any relation to that guy who plays with the Fureys?

• Advertisement

My dad being a bit of a príck. Again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement