Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭sitkaspruce

thesultan wrote: »
    They need Paul and Carol in this badly.

Any sign of Tommy Dilldo? Or has he moved to Kilkenny for the lockdown?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don’t know. I’d like a visit from Zack so he can talk about their conquests.
    It would be great if Zack pulled one of Tommy’s past women.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,069 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damo mentioned Tommy decorating his house, why Damo couldn't do himself is a wonder, must be dancing

Had The Pig always a flat over it or near it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This must be what purgatory is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,596 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Cass is just too busy to make an actual appearance!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

RobertKK wrote: »
    This must be what purgatory is like.

Bob is going to turn it into purgatory now soon enough ;)

Hope he sets fire to the whole set!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

thesultan wrote: »
    They need Paul and Carol in this badly.

Fat head and crusty voice? ohhh god no...

The three boi's having a great laugh crossing the street talking about their shirts......jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 54,596 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Trust me, there are staff in the pig, just like there’s food..just like Cass is in the helping hand..we just can’t see any of it..

Oh, now it’s all about fooking marmalade..

This show just gets worse and worse. No end to it!

I'm speechless... Marmalade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

wtf are they doing with the cameras? Switch, switch, switch, switch. Watching for the first time since the lockdown, other soaps you'd barely notice but here it looks so unnatural lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is Bob gonna commit attempted murder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Sweet Jebus this is horrendous. Sean seems to think he's the star of the show. Bob,Damo and Mairead are beyond a joke. And don't get me started on Doug and Erika and the marmalade. :mad:

Wow crazy nurse........she has a short memory.

Oh Sufferinjaysus..

It's actually getting worse. That Sean shirt scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

What idiot uses fuel...

Surely he gets caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

RobertKK wrote: »
    What idiot uses fuel...

Surely he gets caught.

It’s bad now I’m surprised he’s not using the marmalade to set the place on fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Sparko

Did they mention that Erica was staying in Hayley's flat? Was that it in today's episode? Looks a lot different than last time if it is.

I was very confused about Bob asking them to leave - is he the landlord, or is Hayley?

Sparko wrote: »
    Did they mention that Erica was staying in Hayley's flat? Was that it in today's episode? Looks a lot different than last time if it is.

I was very confused about Bob asking them to leave - is he the landlord, or is Hayley?

I'd say the writers don't even know at this stage

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

I think they did in one of the previous episodes.

• Advertisement

Sparko wrote: »

Is Hayley subletting Paul's flat or does Hayley own the flat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

I know they are 'limited' as to how much they can do with this covid thing. But these new episodes are dire. Those shirts, wtf? Sean marching around like the cock of the walk. The three pervs trying to sort out a date for him. Constantly together ( though standing 18 feet apart :rolleyes:).
    Suddenly Will is a hero, and brainless Bronagh is his No1 fan.

Basically we've had Pete,Damo,Mairead and Sean, Dolorus interfering in everything. Doug and the wan talking non stop about their covid differences.

I hope if Bob sets the place on fire, they all burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

It’s sad to see the once great Fair City being reduced to this. A show that produced such high points as Cass and Bella getting engaged, Tommy Fillon stalking his ex wife from the attic while eating a never ending supply of sambos, and Leo’s wonderful clinics of method acting. There’s been many more great moments but I’d end up with arthritis in my hands if I had to type them all on this overheating iPhone which had a battery capacity of 81 percent the day I bought it, despite being told it was brand new.
    Anyway just seeing it now reminds me of of a once great heavyweight boxer sagging on the ropes just clinging on, Hoping that there might be one miraculous punch left that turns the tide. Could that punch be Bob lighting that mofo hungry pig up? A literal blaze of glory you might say? Only one way to find out; watch this godforsaken ****e on Sunday

Did Sean and Pete ever mix or speak much before and is Mairead gone from the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Eastenders tonight on rte1. Bloody brilliant. Well done all.

Eastenders tonight on rte1. Bloody brilliant. Well done all.

FC is well in the minors, compared to it, what an episode

As bad as FC currently is, I couldn't think of watching a London based soap at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

This thread has been hopping since the show came back on, I for one was cracking up laughing at the page after page of posts escalating from "It's gone downhill" to "it's gone down the toilet"!

When was it ever uphill? It can’t go downhill if it was never uphill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

walshb wrote: »
    God love the FC writers...

God help fair city viewers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,283 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    When was it ever uphill? It can’t go downhill if it was never uphill.

Back when Billy Meehan was in it, Terence killing Lana, Barry killing Sarah and more recently the Paddy Bishop storyline.

For the past few years its been in decline even though the viewing numbers have remained high.

But unless they start to improve things a bit even the most loyal followers will switch over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement