Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Hopefully she’ll be hit on the head with a golf ball in Clifden.

I’m fairly sure Ellie has been in it since last year.
    If my memory is correct she had a party that Bob and Renee went out for and she just talked to her friends online.
    Renee, Will probably bump into “Phil your boots” Hogan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Just a heads up to those recording on Sky+. FC isn't on the schedule again tonight, we've got that This is RTE 1Hd title again. So you'll have to manually record it tonight again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Sparko

Just a heads up to those recording on Sky+. FC isn't on the schedule again tonight, we've got that This is RTE 1Hd title again. So you'll have to manually record it tonight again.

You mean tomorrow? No Tuesday episodes because it's just 3 times a week for now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Sparko wrote: »
    You mean tomorrow? No Tuesday episodes because it's just 3 times a week for now?

So I've just discovered when I switched on. But it's the same for tomorrow, RTE hd thingy again scheduled.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

How is Bob doing? I missed Sundays episode.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

Still whispering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭thesultan

What's that about the rte HD thing.. Very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

thesultan wrote: »
    What's that about the rte HD thing.. Very annoying

It's really annoying, it's been like that for a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

AMKC wrote: »
    How is Bob doing? I missed Sundays episode.

Bob needs money and sausages but at least Renee is off on holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hopefully Covid City is better tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pete talking to himself there at the beginning to an invisible cass and already the clown is interfering with Seans love life already.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Hope Cass gets his appearance fee for that

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

'reading a buke'.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Chewie lewie and Melanie the business expert chatting about jig saw, riveting stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,597 ✭✭✭✭walshb

These “stories” are so bad, they are offensive at this stage..

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭sitkaspruce

This is beyond awful

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They seem to have copped that masks have to be worn in shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It’s actually painful watching this sh*te, her/his humming was driving me bizerk.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ladybrandy

Will: I had so much anger In my life
    Me:Then go to a gym or get a punchbag or go get help no need to bully and beat up your sweet harmless boyfriend
    seriously is Bornagh going to fall for this.
    I seriously hope they don't have Will coming out on top that will be an insult to the real life abuse victims

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

walshb wrote: »
    Agreed..

I decided to watch a few episodes for first time in a few years, just to see how bad they’d handle Covid. They have not let me down. Utterly atrocious programme, and so bad now, that even a thread like this, where we all had great craic ripping the piss, is now dead, really...

How I miss stories like: the plan, Junior’s ear infection, Louise’s “where’s me money,” the bistros chopping tomatoes, Caddle and Greasy and Wheelchair Dan’s love triangle, and of course, the never fooking ending Katie in a box......those were the days!!

I’m out now. No more!!

Ah Jesus. I nearly starting crying there thinking about those glory days

• Advertisement

Pete, Damien and Mairead are beyond creepy in their obsession about that dancing girl.

How many hints do we need about Bob's lightbulb moment? "Insurance! Wiring! Going up in flames!"

I saw an Extra.ie "article" (but didn't actually read it) saying "RTE praised for Fair City actors wearing masks in shops" (paraphrased). It sounds akin to "the Katy storyline is so amazing it inspired a petition".

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

How many hints do we need about Bob's lightbulb moment? "Insurance! Wiring! Going up in flames!"

I saw an Extra.ie "article" (but didn't actually read it) saying "RTE praised for Fair City actors wearing masks in shops" (paraphrased). It sounds akin to "the Katy storyline is so amazing it inspired a petition".

Plus maybe unintentionally taking out Doug and Erica in the process.

Plus maybe unintentionally taking out Doug and Erica in the process.

Presumably Erica will be loudly humming and they won't hear the smoke alarm.

Sparko wrote: »
    Presumably Erica will be loudly humming and they won't hear the smoke alarm.

It was embarrassing how they telegraphed it all like we're absolute dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

Can they stop talking about lock down. Watch Eastenders and you would hardly no anything about the corona virus. if it is like this for much longer it will loose viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Can they stop talking about lock down. Watch Eastenders and you would hardly no anything about the corona virus. if it is like this for much longer it will loose viewers.

That’s just how RTÉ work.
    They can’t produce a happy chat show like The Graham Norton Show without misery slots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Pete shouting back into Helping Hand to Cass though? Crikey...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I often wonder what Dee Forbes(Head of RTÉ) thinks of this?
    She seems like an intelligent woman.
    I can’t think of anything good that’s happened since it returned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭thesultan

They need Paul and Carol in this badly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement