Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Feicin starving after 2 trips to town. Time for a large Barry's and many many chocolate biscuits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Fajitas. I’m stuffed now :o

M&S Skinny chips about to be oven cooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

northgirl wrote: »

yum yum can i have some please :)

bassy wrote: »
    yum yum can i have some please :)

it's a very small serving but okay :) I'll share as you asked so nicely :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

M&S sweet potato chips :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Snack box. Tin of full fat coke. Was smashing.

La.de.da wrote: »
    Snack box. Tin of full fat coke. Was smashing.

Tins of coke have magical properties..:pac:

Also indulging..

Tins of coke have magical properties..:pac:

Also indulging..

especially chilled ones

especially chilled ones

Ice-cold.. I am tempted to have another...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

it's a very small serving but okay :) I'll share as you asked so nicely :pac:

*Takes off peak cap*

Please can I have some also ?

*Does best puppy dog eyes impression*

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ice-cold.. I am tempted to have another...

Hmm.....you had indeed better have another as if you stop now it could detrimental consequences otherwise 😮!

*Takes off peak cap*

Please can I have some also ?

*Doors best puppy dog eyes impression*

:pac:
    Hmm.....you had indeed better have another as if you stop now it could detrimental consequences otherwise 😮!

So sorry.. they are all ate. I am a savage :pac:

I have moved on to Ferrero, you are welcome to 1 or maybe even 2? :D

I better keep the last tin of coke for emergency and stock up tomorrow :eek:

So sorry.. they are all ate. I am a savage :pac:

I have moved on to Ferrero, you are welcome to 1 or maybe even 2? :D

I better keep the last tin of coke for emergency and stock up tomorrow :eek:

the chips were devine :) thanks northy :)

the chips were devine :) thanks northy :)

Anytime bassy :D

Anytime bassy :D

My treat next time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Drinking Bombay sapphire because supervalue were so kind to allow me to have a bottle for 20 quid.

In about 2 hours I will order waaaay to much from the Chinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Huge feed of apache en route, few beers in the fridge and microwave popcorn ready to go. Young lad is buzzing for the toy show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Dug out a home made beef chili from the freezer. Making extra and freezing has its advantages

Drinking Bombay sapphire because supervalue were so kind to allow me to have a bottle for 20 quid.

In about 2 hours I will order waaaay to much from the Chinese.

Good choice in both the gin and the food, enjoy!

• Advertisement

White wine and Pringles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tonight was my first time missing the Toy Show with little G. since her first time in 2014 when she fell asleep half way through! I've come home to a very quiet house after a long week. Gonna reheat the Chinese takeaway that has travelled with me.:eek: No more road trips until well into the new Year. Really well into it! Some work from home, so I'll be relaxing into a lot more home cooking.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Tonight was my first time missing the Toy Show with little G. since her first time in 2014 when she fell asleep half way through! I've come home to a very quiet house after a long week. Gonna reheat the Chinese takeaway that has travelled with me.:eek: No more road trips until well into the new Year. Really well into it! Some work from home, so I'll be relaxing into a lot more home cooking.

Glad you are getting "time out".... Blessings and peace

currently debating which ready meal to evacuate from the freezer for Sunday. Last week was a disaster and tesco is off my list for them! Planning to raid Dunne's on Monday.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Grandeeod wrote: »
    aww..I had 25 years of toy shows with my children, up until last year with my two youngest who were 17 and 20. Only the youngest at home now and he was working so I didnt watch it. I knew it would just make me sad. Instead I watched a movie and ate pizza and chocolate. Overnight oats for breakfast with lots of berries, trying to undo some of the damage 😆

Two broad beans and one pea from the garden, eaten raw... top that for December!

For lunch it was a ham roll with arbutus seeded baguette real butter and ham with plenty of tae followed by more tae and chocolate biscuits.

Toastie with cheese and onion, washed down with a nice big mug of tea

Salty chips

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

About to rustle up an omelette with beans.

Advertisement