Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

dry roasted peanuts and salt/vinegar pringles.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A toasted cheese sandwich and a mug of hot chocolate earlier on this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

with the M.E in deep dark places, a craze and craving for... cooked breakfasts.. is persisting... Always a bad sign! ;) Tinned pork and ham, egg, fried bread.... only one egg left and we are weather bound!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Porridge it is, cos I haven't been to the shops in days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Tea. I don't know what brand but it is all I could find as I have depleted my work stash of Barrys :eek:

And a nice oatmeal cookie to go with.

• Advertisement

dined early on fried potato farls, a nice piece of breaded fish and tinned peas.

Sleepwards now.... eat well folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Beans on toast and a banana

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

More chilli & rice. No cheese or glass of wine with today work ! Work sucks

A cream and cookies Kit Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Salad wrap and avonmore veggie soup
    Snap crisps and fun size crunchie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Fudge minis, so big a disappointment I actually googled to see were they counterfeit.

The resealable bag doesn't reseal, there's no apostrophe in the name and they didn't taste that good, too sweet altogether.

I'll freeze them and chop them up and throw them into a Bailey's cheesecake.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Homemade taco fries

• Registered Users Posts: 12,108 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Work cancelled today due to the weather. Myself and Mrs G. went out for breakie. I had a breakfast sandwich. Bacon, sausage and fried egg. Messy, but so nice!

Made garlic spuds and roast chicken this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Leftovers, last piece of roast pork loin and apple sauce from sunday, roast potatoes and carrots from the duck roast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Homemade taco fries

Snap!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Tacos (moments ago)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Lentil Mousakka (ready made from M&S) with spinach salad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Salted microwave popcorn.

Dinner tonight was Chinese, I had chicken satay which went down quite nicely. One of my flat mates broke up with her boyfriend the other day so we ordered in and sat in the kitchen chatting

coffee times 2 so far. cats helped themselves to the raw chicken carcase,,,, yum, yum,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Leftovers. Roast duck and roasties. Slice of home made brown soda bread.

• Advertisement

Pork chops, potatoes and mixed veg for dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 12,108 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A homemade spice bag or bowl. Don't have a bag.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

After a late one last night just demolished a Novecento pizza washed down with Cola. Hit the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JukeboxGForce

Evening all. I had a large dominos pizza for dinner tonight with pepperoni and chicken and jalapeños. Got 2 large for 20 Euro with my friend would reccomend the deal ! It’s collection only

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

fruit

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Pizza

y'day almost finished the anon stew ( the cats helped me) than had stewed apple and custard... The huge cooking apples in LIDL were irresistible and very tasty and I had carton custard...

chicken noodle cup a soup,,, it is on my no palm oil hit list but am using what is in the cupboards ...bliss after going out for turf

• Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Lamb escalopes. Rubbed with some olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme and oregano and then grilled.

• Advertisement

chips ( home grown), chicken breast pieces, frozen mixed veg and gravy.... stewed apple, custard with a handful of Cheerios

Advertisement