Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Making spaghetti carbonara and garlic dough balls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

home made chips,jumbo sausages with beans and brown sliced soda bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A big fook off Sirloin steak, creamy mash, veg and hot pepper sauce. But a few beers before it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I had two epic pastry things for my dinner. Think there was cheese and spinach in them. One of them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,839 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Had about 15 spicy chicken wings that came fresh from the English Market with homemade chips.

Now indulging in a hefty measure of Bison Zubrówka with ice and cranberry juice and a 100g tube of little Rolo.

Yum, yummy.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,839 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Patww79 wrote: »
    I had two epic pastry things for my dinner. Think there was cheese and spinach in them. One of them anyway.

Think I saw them in Aldi recently, jambon type effort. Looked really tasty.

Had to fight the urge not to throw them in the trolley because I know they would have ended up a late night munch instead of a meal.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Guesswork

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A big fook off Sirloin steak, creamy mash, veg and hot pepper sauce. But a few beers before it!

We had the exact same hahhaha

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Think I saw them in Aldi recently, jambon type effort. Looked really tasty.

Had to fight the urge not to throw them in the trolley because I know they would have ended up a late night munch instead of a meal.

The chicken and mushroom ones are lovely :p

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Beef stew, glass of cold milk, bread & butter.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yellow club bar, cupan tae!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Roasting a rotisserie chicken, roast carrots and parsnips. Rosemary roast potatoes and gravy.
    This is the last roast dinner before Christmas, going to have make changes due to health problems and it's a really bad time
    to be doing it with all the lovely stuff in the shops but needs must. I wouldn't mind but my diet isn't that bad bar the odd snackbox,
    I haven't had a takeaway since August.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The chicken and mushroom ones are lovely :p

They have them in Lidl, they're delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They have them in Lidl, they're delicious!

Do they? That's good to know S , I usually get them in Aldi , love them with mushy steeped peas !

Hope your health issues clear up soon , mind yourself .

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

deco nate wrote: »
    Don't hate me. Just ordered a Domino's Meat Feast deal, with garlic bread. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    It can be sometimes cheaper to order it normally, and apply a code before you buy.

=-=

Drinking some Ginger Ale & XO Mount Gay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Hope your health issues clear up soon , mind yourself .

+1 for this.

Roasting a rotisserie chicken, roast carrots and parsnips. Rosemary roast potatoes and gravy.
    This is the last roast dinner before Christmas, going to have make changes due to health problems and it's a really bad time
    to be doing it with all the lovely stuff in the shops but needs must. I wouldn't mind but my diet isn't that bad bar the odd snackbox,

Best of luck to you S. Do what you gotta do. None of us are perfect. My missus never expected what happened to her. I live day to day now. But enjoy that dinner, sounds feckin great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just had McDonalds but no McFlurry. No humour. Too cold and wet. Maybe a few buttons in a while. Hope to get an early night.

Sorry to hear that. Enjoy your meal tonight and lets hope for the best outcome with the health. It's everything :) Sending good vibes your way.

Thanks guys!

That steak and stuff was bloody fab! Good night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Waffles, fish fingers and spaghetti hoops! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

jenno86 wrote: »

kiddies meals are nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

jenno86 wrote: »
    Tips for a quick snack; mircowave the hoops, and toast the waffles (from frozen) at highest heat twice or three times in your toaster.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That steak and stuff was bloody fab! Good night!

My dinner was delish as well :) Why do I love food so much? Good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Toast, butter, jam... cold coffee, courtesy of hungry residents....

NB not had a roast dinner since last Christmas, and never, ever, ever a takeaway....what you never had you truly never miss.... Although I am hoping there is a Lunch Club in town tomorrow ( I am sure there is!) as a simple home cooked meal goes down very well. Maybe even... fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Bacon roll with strong coffee while reading emails at my desk - the day begins

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Bangers and mash for dinner this afternoon

More sirloin steak with onions, mushrooms, roast spuds and pepper sauce. Thursdays can be great cooking for yourself. Whatever.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Orange juice

• Advertisement

Mini milky ways from a tub of Celebrations

Advertisement