Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    A birthday in the house today so we had steak, peppers, onions, green beans and potato gratin.

No cake? HUH!

Same as yesterday soon... Cabbage and sweet potato chips...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hold on a cotton picking minute. My Twirls. One! No embossed names or monographs in sight.
    One free loader I can cheerfully entertain but an entourage is out of the question when it comes to my cocoa based dairy products.

You tell em! :3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Grandeeod wrote: »
    With my dinner of choice??? I'm there, weekend after next! Tell himself to get lost!:D

Tell him yourself, its Tedo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Baby potatoes with veg and pork chops covered in gravy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tell him yourself, its Tedo! :D

A bowl of hot chicken wings and the usual blue cheese and celery side. But the chunky chips were massive. Now who the fook is Tedo???

A bowl of hot chicken wings and the usual blue cheese and celery side. But the chunky chips were massive. Now who the fook is Tedo???

i get the spicey chicken wings in aldi and there delicious and a nice tang :)

bassy wrote: »
    i get the spicey chicken wings in aldi and there delicious and a nice tang :)

They are very good. Tonights were in a hotel bar. Nice enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Some of our pear crop, poached with ice-cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Two big bowls of coddle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lambs liver and onions and semolina for dessert :)

Ted is someone I tend to follow (from afar) :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Lambs liver and onions and semolina for dessert :)

Ted is someone I tend to follow (from afar) :D

I'm lost. Don't care. Make sure that dinner is on the table. I also need the GPS coordinates.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Spanish chicken and bean casserole (the chicken was Irish, not Spanish though!). Very easy to make, bunged in the oven for an hour, with baked potatoes. I'm addicted to casseroles since buying a good casserole dish last week :) Dessert was a scoop of vanilla, topped with a third of a crunchie and an Oreo cookie blitzed in a blender (well, a Neo cookie from Lidl...same thing!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Going to make a mug of Barrys and ate a pile of Rich Tea. I'm only getting warm now but my feet are like ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

northgirl wrote: »
    Going to make a mug of Barrys and ate a pile of Rich Tea. I'm only getting warm now but my feet are like ice.

Get a pair of snug-fitting, fleece lined slippers. I got a pair last night in Dunnes, and I'm really snug in them now. My feet were freezing in my old slippers.

And after you mentioning Rich Tea biscuits, I'm going to have a cup of tea and a load of Rich Tea myself!

Get a pair of snug-fitting, fleece lined slippers. I got a pair last night in Dunnes, and I'm really snug in them now. My feet were freezing in my old slippers.

And after you mentioning Rich Tea biscuits, I'm going to have a cup of tea and a load of Rich Tea myself!

Good idea!

Currently munching away on Rich Tea and supping the Barrys - it's the little things!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Hot chocolate.

Btw does anyone else have a ferocious appetite lately. Can't keep meself full.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

La.de.da wrote: »
    Hot chocolate.

Btw does anyone else have a ferocious appetite lately. Can't keep meself full.

Hand up here, the last few days have been the worst :(

But Feck it life is short :D

Dry roasted peanuts and salt and vinegar pringles,nice combo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Tea and toast, trying to get some warmth back in me

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »

But Feck it life is short :D

With every passing day this becomes more apparent. So true. Eat, drink & be merry. Tomorrow is never a guarantee.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Two big bowls of coddle.

Never had coddle.... sounds... fishy....

Had toast etc and replanning my day as the weather is appalling so plans postponed for out... we will see..... using all my stuff with palm oil in it up as I cleanse my life and diet

I'm lost. Don't care. Make sure that dinner is on the table. I also need the GPS coordinates.:D

If you ever decide to come here DO NOT USE GPS! An American couple did that in Wales when seeking an island and ended up stuck in sand on the shore ....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Graces7 wrote: »
    Never had coddle.... sounds... fishy....

Tis only beautiful, sausages, bacon and salty goodness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I've just had half of a very odd tasting sausage I bought in a Billa supermarket deli counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Starbucks have a Christmas turkey sausage sandwich which looks amazing, I don't like sausages but I was almost tempted it looked so good! For all you sausage sandwich lovers

Imminently as many painkillers as are permitted. Fierce scalding headache.

Graces7 wrote: »
    Imminently as many painkillers as are permitted. Fierce scalding headache.

Feel better soon Grace. x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homemade pasta sauce that I had frozen, I think nicer the second time around

Advertisement