Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Graces7 wrote: »
    Toast, butter, jam... cold coffee, courtesy of hungry residents....

NB not had a roast dinner since last Christmas, and never, ever, ever a takeaway....what you never had you truly never miss.... Although I am hoping there is a Lunch Club in town tomorrow ( I am sure there is!) as a simple home cooked meal goes down very well. Maybe even... fish!

The best laid plans... seriously disrupted by not being able to get across... No dinner...and I checked the freezer yesterday and no ready meal for Sunday.Ah well, we will adjust. Seriously hungry right now and there are fish fingers in the freezer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Barry's and bread and butter. SO exciting!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Carr's Salt and Vinegar Cracker Crisps, they are yummy!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Raw carrot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Had a lovely ham salad sandwich and an apple for lunch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tayto Snax and a Yorkie. Nearly home and then beer o'clock while cooking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Nearly home and then beer o'clock while cooking.

Looking forward to beer o'clock myself, finished here in 15 minutes but just when I read your post it hit me that I forgot to put the beer in the fridge this morning before I left home :pac:

experimental eating a tuna lunch to go yoke.....kitten would like it...not a chance, little one..

GoneHome wrote: »
    Looking forward to beer o'clock myself, finished here in 15 minutes but just when I read your post it hit me that I forgot to put the beer in the fridge this morning before I left home :pac:

In the freezer for 15 mins and your laughin!

Graces7 wrote: »
    experimental eating a tuna lunch to go yoke.....kitten would like it...not a chance, little one..

Interesting but by no way a filling meal ...toast I think now..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Have all ready for sausages, rashers, egg, b&w pudding, and baby boiled potatoes for myself. Salmon carrots, mangetout, broccoli and potatoes for Mrs S. But she's an hour away yet and I'll have to wait. :(

Preppin a chicken curry and suppin a beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Raw carrot

Whats up (doc) kitty :D

Carr's Salt and Vinegar Cracker Crisps, they are yummy!!!!!!

Where did you but them?,never heard or seen them.
    any link to a pic of them?.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

bassy wrote: »
    Whats up (doc) kitty :D

Didn't know what else to have and realised I had that in the fridge and thought I might as well eat it :D

Currently pasta bake. For some reason, this is always the dinner I want if I've been out the night before :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Waiting on OH to serve up Spaghetti Bolognese in a bit. Opened a bottle of Chianti while I wait patiently. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pizza :)

Fryed potatoes left over from yesterdays dinner with sausages eggs rashers and black pudding with brown soda bread :)

bassy wrote: »
    Fryed potatoes left over from yesterdays dinner with sausages eggs rashers and black pudding with brown soda bread :)

Lovely!

I'm planning something similar for tomorrows breakfast.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Creamy chicken and mushroom casserole with mash. Be ready in about 5 mins and ill bevetti g stuck into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Chicken korma, rice, naan bread and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. I don't usually have red wine with chicken curry but it's grand :)

Had a few bottles of beer. Little G had pan fried chicken and mash. I finished off the chicken curry and served up Mrs Gs with boiled rice. I'm thinking about a couple of quick pints and then home for a night cap and a bowl of my curry with chips. Its a good curry.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Jelly beans and Dolly Mixtures. I'm going to give myself diabetes!

Rubberlegs wrote: »

Can't be helped. We are having a family weekend here as I'm away a lot of the time, especially weekends, so we stocked up on a pile of crap. We are bunkering down with lovely food, goodies and lots more for the weekend. TV, Netflix and music. Fully stocked up for the weekend. First time I have been home from Friday to Monday in months!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

2 onion bhajis, 5 spicy prawns and 5 pieces of chicken tikka. Oh mama this is good! Drinking water but wishing I had tonic for my vodka (and coke for my nostrils:pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Rubberlegs wrote: »

My favourites!!! Just finished a lovely M&S pepperoni pizza :D

Too much chocolate. Feic it, it's Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

northgirl wrote: »
    Too much chocolate.........

:confused: Dont believe thats possible :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Too much chocolate. Feic it, it's Friday.

If you don't over eat chocolate on friday you could fall down literally on your face from lack of energy on Saturday :-O

:pac:

• Advertisement

If you don't over eat chocolate on friday you could fall down literally on your face from lack of energy on Saturday :-O

:pac:

One makes a very valid point. Thank you muchly :pac:

Advertisement