Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Still hungry after eating my dinner :(
    So much for a diet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

bassy wrote: »
    oops sorry twirlagig :) still have half a can left,will be crunching some later :)

Ha, no bother, you’re grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Organic white chocolate. Much more filling than normal white chocolate. A much richer taste too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Barrys and a couple of Twix bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Stop! We could seriously do with a good caribbean restaurant over here. Such good tasty food.

Oh I'm with you on that score. A cuisine that has no real presence in Ireland. I was lucky enough to have a great Jamaican eatery near me when I lived abroad a few years ago. Jerk Chicken, Goat Curry on the bone. A Jamaican Chicken Curry, amazing Salads, Ackee. Dumplings and the Rice and Peas were off the planet. I could go on. There are some places here, but I can't believe it hasn't become more widespread. We are seriously missing out on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I may have found some sweet and salty popcorn :)

Forest fruits low fat yogurt. It might settle my tummy and stop the craving for bad stuff.

Autosport wrote: »
    I may have found some sweet and salty popcorn :)
    Forest fruits low fat yogurt. It might settle my tummy and stop the craving for bad stuff.

Lads, I'm on the road early tomorrow, but if you want to cram into my gaff, I have tonnes of Popcorn, Kit Kats, Rocky Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Hunky Dorys. Feck it I even have Golden Wonder! I've just sliced up the Chicken Fillet for Little G's school lunch tomorrow.:eek: That was after she had a Port steak sandwich and left over roasties for Tea. WTF! Herself and Mrs G. had the full on Pork Steak and Roasties with veg and gravy earlier. I was working in between it all. I am open to offers from households willing to cook for me, but it will have to meet standards above and beyond McDonalds, a cheap Chinese and Supermacs.:D Love em all, but really pining for a home cooked meal that I haven't made myself.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

brown soda bread with ham and cheddar cheese and 7 up,ooh lovely.bit late for eating but i got the rumbling in the tummy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Lads, I'm on the road early tomorrow, but if you want to cram into my gaff, I have tonnes of Popcorn, Kit Kats, Rocky Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Hunky Dorys. Feck it I even have Golden Wonder! I've just sliced up the Chicken Fillet for Little G's school lunch tomorrow.:eek: That was after she had a Port steak sandwich and left over roasties for Tea. WTF! Herself and Mrs G. had the full on Pork Steak and Roasties with veg and gravy earlier. I was working in between it all. I am open to offers from households willing to cook for me, but it will have to meet standards above and beyond McDonalds, a cheap Chinese and Supermacs.:D Love em all, but really pining for a home cooked meal that I haven't made myself.:(

I enjoy that on the rare occasions I get to the meals on wheels lunch. Maybe too simple fr your tastes but to have a plate of well cooked food served..... smalll numbers so not mass produced

• Advertisement

Hot chocolate :) Yum!

I'll cook you a lovely meal, now what would you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Two bites of a pear. Then my daughter stole it :(

I'll cook you a lovely meal, now what would you like?

I'd like a Sirloin steak done medium to well. A little pink in the middle please. Onions and mushrooms sauteed. Hmmm...mash or chips? Feck it I'll have creamy mash with a nice hot pepper sauce and green beans. I love green beans with a steak. Green beans are very underrated. :D

I'd like a Sirloin steak done medium to well. A little pink in the middle please. Onions and mushrooms sauteed. Hmmm...mash or chips? Feck it I'll have creamy mash with a nice hot pepper sauce and green beans. I love green beans with a steak. Green beans are very underrated. :D

What evening would suit you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Add broccoli to that dream dinner.

I had white pudding, fried egg,beans and toast. Lean week money wise will be working off what's in the kitchen till Thursday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

A birthday in the house today so we had steak, peppers, onions, green beans and potato gratin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Snacking all night on milky ways, twirls and tiffin. Some day I'll put weight on with a vengeance.

Sweet and sour chick balls with egg fried rice. Not from a takeaway.

Snacking all night on milky ways, twirls and tiffin. Some day I'll put weight on with a vengeance.

I think one of those twirls has my name on it ;):D

• Advertisement

Me too :p

Oops! Sorry. That ex-Twirl is no more.

I'll owe you one.

Me too :p

Hold on a cotton picking minute. My Twirls. One! No embossed names or monographs in sight.
    One free loader I can cheerfully entertain but an entourage is out of the question when it comes to my cocoa based dairy products.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Leftover beef and ale casserole from yesterday. Had it with baked potato and fresh greens. It tasted even better today :)

tenor.gif

:) Cute, but I've raised too many children and grandchildren to be swayed by those eyes.

Getting a glass of cold milk. Chocolate makes me thirsty and I am soooooo thirsty right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Hold on a cotton picking minute. ...... No embossed names or monographs in sight.

Looks like they are not yours so ?

What evening would suit you?

Name it baby!:D I'll fit it in!

Name it baby!:D I'll fit it in!

Oh I’ll fit you in G ;)

• Advertisement

Oh I’ll fit you in G ;)

With my dinner of choice??? I'm there, weekend after next! Tell himself to get lost!:D

Advertisement