Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Parsley. Only the supermarket stuff though. Farmers market is the place to buy the best herbs.

we get fab coriander from an Asian shop in the city.. dunno the name though - on N Main St

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

sporina wrote: »
    we get fab coriander from an Asian shop in the city.. dunno the name though - on N Main St

Oh! Would it be Jia Jia?

Killbrack farm is where I get my herbs from; coal quay market or neighbourfood (for parsley).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Doritos and rice custard.

The healthy new diet is going swimmingly :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 DipDiphooray

Beef Black Peper and fried rice.

Oh! Would it be Jia Jia?

Killbrack farm is where I get my herbs from; coal quay market or neighbourfood (for parsley).

that might be it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I realised what happened. I'm on a new drug and I can't eat with it. I try to eat and I gag at the food. I will have to get it sorted. Have to fcking eat like.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So I've enjoyed a few beers outdoors and now I'm settling into a movie with a fillet steak, stir fried veg, chips and a splash of pepper sauce. Basic and nice.:D A bottle of Lucozade zero for the wash down. It doesn't get much better than this.:D

Steak burger in a brioche roll with goat's cheese and onion marmalade. Nom.

I realised what happened. I'm on a new drug and I can't eat with it. I try to eat and I gag at the food. I will have to get it sorted. Have to fcking eat like.

That sounds rough! Hope you're ok Surreptitous! :/ (hugs)

Deja Boo wrote: »
    That sounds rough! Hope you're ok Surreptitous! :/ (hugs)

Thank you. I'm fine really. Just need to change to another one. You're too kind :)

• Advertisement

Breakfast was a raspberry muffin and OJ outdoors in the sun. Had a nice enough lunch of spicy chicken tenders, chunky chips and BBQ sauce. I brought that outdoors too.

IMG-0044.jpg

IMG-0046.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

barbecue earlier on

I got fresh fruit scones for lunch. I prefer the ones in Dunnes, they are really good. Mug of Barry's now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Walk-a-bout. Discovered new coffeehouse. Sip. Not bad. But pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Cycle and a trek home in the sun followed by a lasagne and bit of salad and sipped a cider

Sausages from Tesco, that are flavoured with paprika and honey, they are lovely.
    With couscous, that I have added some of the delicious Belazu chermoula paste to.
    Onions and fresh parsley.

IMG-20210531-220751.jpg

Past and cheese - nawt of any nutritional value.

oh my that do look delish, IrishLad

A bag of crisps. Anyone want cooking lessons? 20 quid a session.:D Or I pay you to cook for me, but it better be decent fare.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A bag of crisps. Anyone want cooking lessons? 20 quid a session.:D Or I pay you to cook for me, but it better be decent fare.:D

That would be well worth lessons.

I would go broke!

Gonna try an Angus 8 oz steak burger that I got in Aldi today. Not normally a fan of meat products from Aldi/Lidl, but Mrs G had hers in a brioche bun and said it was great. I'm having mine later bare back on a plate with onions/mushrooms, steakhouse fries and some pepper sauce.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chili with cheese, onions, and jalapenos.

Not a bad burger at all, but not as good as my home made version.

Sausages from Tesco, that are flavoured with paprika and honey, they are lovely.
    With couscous, that I have added some of the delicious Belazu chermoula paste to.
    Onions and fresh parsley.

IMG-20210531-220751.jpg

that sounds fab - must look out for it..

that sounds fab - must look out for it..

From Mr Bells. €3.15 or so. Very worth it Sporina!

Some dolma and salads and tuna. No need to cook. Because it's summer!

tTH1uMm.jpg

thanks.. PS Sheirdans in Dunnes are no longer stocking Stokes Garlic Mayo :( - Dunnes won't let them as they also sell Garlic Mayo (they are gonna try get it back in though :pac:)

thanks.. PS Sheirdans in Dunnes are no longer stocking Stokes Garlic Mayo :( - Dunnes won't let them as they also sell Garlic Mayo (they are gonna try get it back in though :pac:)

Ugh! I'll see if I can hear of anywhere else. Im City centre based but some Super value shops can be good stockists too!

Tall, dark, rich coffee with a dash of cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Had seen a lot of people on the Bray seafront yesterday with a takeaway I couldnt resist it today when the weather changed and got a Leo Burdocks from Christchurch
    Fresh Cod, Chips, Curry sauce... Was so good i went to bed for an hour after it

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Had seen a lot of people on the Bray seafront yesterday with a takeaway I couldnt resist it today when the weather changed and got a Leo Burdocks from Christchurch
    Fresh Cod, Chips, Curry sauce... Was so good i went to bed for an hour after it

Making a second attempt for Tramore tomorrow. Mad for a fish and chips lunch by the sea. I'm like a broken record about it.:D As for Burdocks in Christchurch, I have so many memories from it. One in particular is stinking a room out next door in Jury's late at night with a big smoked cod and chips. It was after a feed of pints. Those were the feckin days! I could still smell the grub the next morning.:)

• Advertisement

Chicken and veg stir fry tonight with chips. All out of a little pan and an Air fryer. Looking great! Made pan fried chicken escalopes with fries and curry sauce earlier for the girls. Went down a treat after beating the feck out of the chicken fillets. Butcher too lazy to do it for me. Oh how they are getting lazy and soaking up all the extra income.:rolleyes:

Advertisement