Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Had a proper 99 cone in the park today. The guy opened a flake, snapped it in two and stuck a piece in each cone. My friend works in wholesale and said... what's the mark up on these like? Why'd you split that flake in half? It says 99, not half a 99.
    The ice cream guy went bright red and opened another flake and gave us another piece each.
    I stood behind my friend trying not to laugh.
    I'm not even sure who's right or wrong in that situation tbh, i just wanted an ice cream :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A roast chicken dinner with mash, roasties, carrot and parsnip, mushy peas and a splash of chicken gravy was added.

IMG-20210516-170109.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Takeaway pizza and chips

• Registered Users Posts: 7,835 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Roast venison with all the usual suspects, homemade jus and red red wine.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Roast venison with all the usual suspects, homemade jus and red red wine.

Droooooolllll!!
    Looks delicious Rows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

Porklife wrote: »
    Had a proper 99 cone in the park today. The guy opened a flake, snapped it in two and stuck a piece in each cone. My friend works in wholesale and said... what's the mark up on these like? Why'd you split that flake in half? It says 99, not half a 99.
    The ice cream guy went bright red and opened another flake and gave us another piece each.
    I'm not even sure who's right or wrong in that situation tbh, i just wanted an ice cream :)

lol...

I don't think your mate is right - its always a chuck of flake - not a whole one.. the 99 is the ice cream and flake.. but as a lover of choc as well as 99's I like his thinking lol.. fair play to him for chancing his arm.. lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pizza and chips

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Bowl of mash potay and chicken gravy. Hits the spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Bowl of mash potay and chicken gravy. Hits the spot!

It's good to see you eating something comforting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Porklife wrote: »

Supply of 99s crumbles due to unprecedented Flake shortage
    Cadbury moves to reassure ice cream fans that it is working hard to boost production

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/supply-of-99s-crumbles-due-to-unprecedented-flake-shortage-1.4566760

• Advertisement

Barbecue spare ribs
    Have Singapore chow mein left over

They look great S. Butcher bought?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    They look great S. Butcher bought?

No, further up I was said I was ordering Chinese.

Having a cup of ginger and lemon now. If I don't start to get better soon, I will kill someone.

No, further up I was said I was ordering Chinese.

Having a cup of ginger and lemon now. If I don't start to get better soon, I will kill someone.

Your chinese does good ribs so!

Yesterdays leftover roast venison made into a Jalfrezi curry, hot and spicy and very nicey.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Your chinese does good ribs so!

It wasn't my usual go to place but they were good indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

It's good to see you eating something comforting :)

That is so kind, thank you Surreptitious. :)

Just after a ham and cheese sammich, grilled on buttery garlic toast.

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone - none of this is on my new "healthy" diet plan. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Just after a ham and cheese sammich, grilled on buttery garlic toast. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone - none of this is on my new "healthy" diet plan. :pac:
    Lips are sealed Boo. Slides empty plate towards Boo. Winks. ;)

Tesco Finest moussaka

Warm boiled egg sandwich with mayo and back pepper.

The veg is chopped and the beef is being velvetised.

• Advertisement

The veg is chopped and the beef is being velvetised.

Spoken like a king!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Steak and kidney pie and chips from a local cafe, absolutely beautiful and will definitely be going there again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Didn't know what I wanted so ended up making pancakes, with lemon and sugar , with a mug of coffee, perfect .

Wednesday night beers and the board will be out later with some ribs, fries and slaw.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Thanking egg, cheese, and herbs sandwich.

Thai chicken curry with rice and chips.

I've garlic bread in the oven. Very little appetite today

Fillet steak on a bed of mash. Sauteed mushrooms and onions on the side. Pepper sauce over it. A beer. Just feel like a few tonight Mrs G having a few glasses of wine.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Ate what was left from a deli before they closed shop at 3pm... regret it, they were dried out muck [a burger and pastry sausage lattice rolls]. :(

• Advertisement

Air fryer steak and beef tomato.

Advertisement