Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

sporina wrote: »
    where is this?

A local place near me and Mam. A posh greasy spoon.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭sporina

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A local place near me and Mam. A posh greasy spoon.:D

where?

where?

Portlaoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Steak, chips and gravy with mushrooms and sweetcorn.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭sporina

those chips look great - ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Bad idea to read this thread at night on the cot. Theres drool all over the pillow and I havnt fallen asleep yet .

Starving looking at all this savage grub the last 10 pages!!

those chips look great - ?

They were, I bought a box of Italian potatoes in Lidl recently to try out and they make really nice chips, they're big and perfect for baked potato too. Soak the chips in a pot of water for an hour or two before drying well and deep frying.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Can't wait to get in line for some food outside it. Hard to believe all we miss. Used to love it on a Sunday morning for a big breakie before hitting Iceland.

Dammit I get glitched out of this thread more often than not at this point !

Will be great G , sit outside, enjoying the food watching the world go by , can't beat it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Ordered a set meal. Tandoori starter, chicken madras, keema naan and rice. This is also on my Facebook so I'm probably doxxing myself but I don't care.

I have to say Mrs G and Porklife would have liked it. I still have half left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I have to say Mrs G and Porklife would have liked it. I still have half left.

Mmmmm that looks delicious. I'm definitely ordering madras tomorrow night!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Creature of habit I am. Coffeehouse owner saw me coming. Tall, dark, rich brew waiting for me. Dash of cream. As I came through his door. Double mask and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Will be trying out a new potato ricer later, to accompany the s/o sirloin i picked up in Lidl

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Will be trying out a new potato ricer later, to accompany the s/o sirloin i picked up in Lidl

They're great for smooth creamy mash. It's what restaurants use. You'll definitely see the difference.

I'm gonna velvet beef for the first time this evening and make spicy stir fry with noodles.
    Would murder a cold beer!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Reads good Grower. Makes me wonder about my next meal.

I attempted a chinese take away style beef curry. I velveted the beef exactly as described and I'm really disappointed. It took ages to prepare and cook and it's going in the bin.
    Chinese takeaway it is!

Ribs, chips, slaw and beers. No pic, Ya know what it looks like. On the board and fooking delish.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I'm eating Aldi's rip off of Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli crisps - "Perfections". :D Delicious and definitely a great competitor for the Walkers version.

I'm also drinking prosecco.

Hot whiskey and mixed nuts. I have to go get Covid tested, I tried to tell him it was pointless but no luck.

Goin to have ice cream later

Can barely type haha loads of errors

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Hope you are ok, Surreptitious!
    Is ice cream and whiskey an agreeable combo? :eek:

I had a turkey sandwich and glass of milk with my paracetamol.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Breakfast: Sausage and lentils. English mustard went with this too.

XtJtIEJ.jpg

Baked avocado and eggs with hot sauce

abyW1bP.jpg

abyW1bP.jpg

Very nice S. I do something similar with beef tomatoes and cheese for breakie the odd time.

Nothing fancy here today. A Pizza from a local Italian spot for Mrs/Ms G. Always reliable. I'm gonna have a Chicken Chow Mein. Haven't had one in a long time. Tomorrow I'll do a roast dinner as my Dad fancies one on delivery.:D

I'd love a Chinese but I have food needs eating.

abyW1bP.jpg

That is right up my street!!

Nothing exciting here today..a mini fry and lots of toast

Creamy cajun chicken with Mexican rice from Tesco.

FrCK8cK.jpg

Miss law dee daw here law with her baked advocado's with eggs and tesco curry that look like something she copied off a website menu.

What's going on here Surreptitcious?

There's either a new partner or a new camera on the scene I reckon.

Miss law dee daw here law with her baked advocado's with eggs and tesco curry that look like something she copied off a website menu.

What's going on here Surreptitcious?

There's either a new partner or a new camera on the scene I reckon.

My eggs are always cool I will have you know.
    The cajun thing is just a ready meal.
    I have the same phone, a Samsung Galaxy. I am not going out with anyone, just chatting to some feens.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Steak for dinner

• Advertisement

Southern fried chicken roll thing with mayo

Advertisement