Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Fried bacon medallions with HP sauce, toast and a mug of tea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Homemade Barmbrack with soft Irish salty butter washed down with deep roasted Colombian coca beans and coffee procured from the Quindíon province, finely granulated and infused with wild peppermint. Whipped full fat latté.

Squeezed Lime, Lemon and Clementine with dark brown Irish sugar and sparkling Ballygowan diluted with fresh Quinoa powder.

A large Umbrian Red Delicious Apple, washed, polished and eaten by hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Homemade Barmbrack with soft Irish salty butter washed down with deep roasted Colombian coca beans and coffee procured from the Quindíon province, finely granulated and infused with wild peppermint. Whipped full fat latté.

Squeezed Lime, Lemon and Clementine with dark brown Irish sugar and sparkling Ballygowan diluted with fresh Quinoa powder.

A large Umbrian Red Delicious Apple, washed, polished and eaten by hand.

Eaten by hand? Not by mouth? Well I never...:p

Chocolate crossaint from the bakery on my street. It was so warm and fresh and I vowed to wait the 2 minutes till I got back into my apartment to eat it but alas I scoffed it in the lift.
    Might run out and get another one..tis Friday afteralll!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Chorizo and oak smoked cheddar stuffed mushrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Bacon and cheese toastie for breakfast. Carrot and Coriander soup with wholemeal bread for lunch. Girls had Donegal catch cod in batter with beans and chips for dinner. I prepped another beef stirfry earlier. Boiled some rice to fry aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Monkfish and prawn green Thai curry with skin on homemade chips and a fizzy vitamin drink.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭trashcan

Porklife wrote: »
    Eaten by hand? Not by mouth? Well I never...:p
    !

Reminds me of those ads for hand cooked crisps. Don’t they burn their hands in the fryer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

trashcan wrote: »
    Reminds me of those ads for hand cooked crisps. Don’t they burn their hands in the fryer ?

Or when a menu says fresh vine tomatoes..aren't all tomatoes grown on a vine and I'd expect them to be fresh!

Just devoured a cheese toastie but still not satisfied. I've a feeling the fridge is going to be seeing a lot more of me tonight

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Currently chomping a doughnut and drinking a coffee in bed listening to Christmas FM online

Had a nice walk up and down the wild hills of south Kerry there for 2 and a half hours before breakfast which was a roast beef and cheddar breville with a Tassimo Americano.

Off to do a big weekly shop now soon, could be a break out on the booze tonight, might be time to let my quarter of an inch long hair down.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Breakfast was beans & toast with cup of tea, very fancy

Breakfast-dessert is Tesco's extremely chocolatey biscuits & a Latte because I've no coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A rasher roll, had a longing for one so decided today is the day :)

Porridge, blueberries and honey followed by coffee and those Cadbury Christmas chocolate biscuits, 1e in Centra this morning, sure I had to buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Porridge, blueberries and honey followed by coffee and those Cadbury Christmas chocolate biscuits, 1e in Centra this morning, sure I had to buy them.

Should have had porridge today, was too lazy and had tea and rich tea biscuits - in bed :eek:

I'm not going out today but i'm checking out those biscuits tomorrow!

Melted smoked cheese on wholemeal bread. Glass of OJ.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Too early?

IMG-20201107-125057.jpg

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Too early?

IMG-20201107-125057.jpg

Looks perfectly suitable for the day that's in it!

Never too early :)

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Too early?

IMG-20201107-125057.jpg

Absolutely not. Looks fab

Massive mug of Barrys and some Fox bars :)

• Advertisement

Went to centra and I’m now tucking into Cadbury’s festive biscuits :D Damn you Duvet :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Went to centra and I’m now tucking into Cadbury’s festive biscuits :D Damn you Duvet :D

I put them in the fridge, they're disappearing fast. Enjoy.

God bless you Lidl...

God bless you Lidl...

God forgive you RG.

Shredded cheddar out of the bag.... I mean... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Tea and some chocolate digestives topped with nut butter

A glass of ice cold lager and a bag of dry roasted peanuts.

A tin of coca cola from the refrigerator with a straw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

A tin of coca cola from the refrigerator with a straw :D

I bought a slab of coke. It helps give me energy!

• Advertisement

I bought a slab of coke. It helps give me energy!

I used never drink it and now in a bad habit of it :o Same though, my appetite is gone lately so it's helping bridge the gap a bit! Must stock up!

Advertisement