Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I used never drink it and now in a bad habit of it :o Same though, my appetite is gone lately so it's helping bridge the gap a bit! Must stock up!

I never drank it either but I find it gets me through work. I think supervalu and tesco have deals on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

I had a half a large pizza and half a garlic bread from Apache. Also had a medium chips and a portion of Chicken tenders. I feel like an absolute slob.

I will admit the Apache food isn't great but I needed some greasy **** after dealing with **** today....(Septic tank backed up)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Spaghetti bol and garlic bread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Soda bread with Kerrygold, rhubarb yoghurt and a mug of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Pre-breakfast inspiration from above - Soda bread, slab of butter, ham, tomato & bit of salt + cuppa tea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Last night my best friend came over for dinner and I made lasagna and lemon cheesecake. First time making either and despite the kitchen looking like I'd cook for a small army...I'm taking cream cheese on the ceiling, digestive biscuits in my hair, tables overturned:p the end result was delicious! Homemade lasagna is so comforting. Might have leftovers for breakfast:)

Coffee with fresh whipped cream

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Coffee with fresh whipped cream

Beautiful, even without a drop of whiskey.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Beautiful, even without a drop of whiskey.

Imagine, I've never had an Irish whiskey before :o

I'm calling it lunch because its so late - Bacon, hash browns, mushrooms, fried tomato & (under ripe) avocado. With a glass of ice cold water from the fridge. Was delicious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Irish roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potato, roasties, roast veg, broccoli, peas and gravy.

Few chips on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Irish roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potato, roasties, roast veg, broccoli, peas and gravy.

Few chips on the side.

same with us
    no chips though - croquettes and yorkshire puddings instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Chicken in the oven. But first some Jacobs caramel Mikados and a big glass of milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Well done on the cooking Porklife. Looks delicious.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Chicken in the oven. But first some Jacobs caramel Mikados and a big glass of milk.

Are they new? I've never seen or heard of them. I do love the normal elite mikado ones

Few chips on the side.

I'm glad you got your appetite back :)

Only had toast and tea so far today. Went shopping though so have loads of choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Only had toast and tea so far today. Went shopping though so have loads of choice!

Thanks, me too! Reading this is easier now!

That's a nice feeling. Baseline of tea and toast and thinking about what's next :pac:

Are they new? I've never seen or heard of them. I do love the normal elite mikado ones

Yep. They're new. Got them in SuperValu earlier.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Yep. They're new. Got them in SuperValu earlier.

Gonna have a look out for them thanks :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

We always go shopping, fill the fridge and cupboards and then, exhausted, order a takeaway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My name is Auto and I have a problem I’m addicted to Orange chocolate twirls :D

We always go shopping, fill the fridge and cupboards and then, exhausted, order a takeaway

I've done that before! For some bizarre reason I haven't been getting takeaways in the last good few months. I've no doubt I'll succumb at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    My name is Auto and I have a problem I’m addicted to Orange chocolate twirls :D

Admission is the first step on the road to recovery.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee and a sausage sandwich.

Chicken out of the oven to stand. Garlic spuds and potato gratin going in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Coffee and a sausage sandwich.

At 3 o clock of a Sunday?

You're a living disgrace girl, no wonder the country is the way it is.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Gourmet pizza with ten toppings. This hormonal woman needs food like this.

Savoury Mince with carrots & onions, mash & broccoli.

Finally got round to making it. I wanted chunky carrots, but they end up being a bit too al dented even for my liking. & I've loads of leftovers too :rolleyes:

Quite a mix of food times today. I was eating breakfast at about 1.30 today. Jenna was eating a full roast dinner at about the same time. & Mam is eating a sausage sandwich at 3oclock in the day :D

Sure it's Sunday, chill day, so no rules apply :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You're a living disgrace girl, no wonder the country is the way it is.

Shocking carry on isn't it? !
    Late dinner today so that was a very late lunch and it tasted perfect :pac:

Advertisement