Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

The day that I will have to justify eating a sausage will never come.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The day that I will have to justify eating a sausage will never come.

Nah I'm not justifying it really , I eat what I want when I want , no matter what the time is.!
    Plus Rows Grower was only trying to wind me up :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nah I'm not justifying it really , I eat what I want when I want , no matter what the time is.!

It was innuendo :o

I did try :(

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭3d4life

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Well, thats someone who needn't turn up with an empty plate next time you have a pot of stew on the go :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Having take away tonight and yes onion rings have been ordered :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I got it! Sorry.:o

Dinner done. Roast chicken, stuffing, gravy on top with potato gratin, garlic spuds and feck it, some mushy peas.

IMG-20201108-170853.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And it went woosh right over my head , sorry Surreptitious :(

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭3d4life

Wot ? smut before six o'clock, and on a Sunday to boot :(

BTW what sort of sausage do you prefer ?

German frank, a spicey fat Spanish chirzo, a long wide salami from Italy or an honest to god little pinky Denny from Ireland ?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I got it! Sorry.:o

Dinner done. Roast chicken, stuffing, gravy on top with potato gratin, garlic spuds and feck it, some mushy peas.

IMG-20201108-170853.jpg

I am like a bottomless pit today.

That looks unreal Grand!

I'd ate another plateful :pac:

As SineadSpears said it's Sunday and we can all do what we want right?! :D

I am like a bottomless pit today.

That looks unreal Grand!

I'd ate another plateful :pac:

As SineadSpears said it's Sunday and we can all do what we want right?! :D

Lots of chicken dinners today. Mrs G was mad for a garlic taste overload. The gratin and roasted baby spuds in garlic delivered. Thankfully I was finished by the time Cork stuck it in the net to beat Kerry. Otherwise I would have up ended my plate.:D

• Advertisement

3d4life wrote: »
    Wot ? smut before six o'clock, and on a Sunday to boot :(

BTW what sort of sausage do you prefer ?

German frank, a spicey fat Spanish chirzo, a long wide salami from Italy or an honest to god little pinky Denny from Ireland ?

Pork sausages or Bratwurst sometimes. The odd hotdog as well.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Currently eating a bit of Lidl's whole nut milk chocolate. I've never tried it before and I'm surprised at how yummy it is.

Currently eating a bit of Lidl's whole nut milk chocolate. I've never tried it before and I'm surprised at how yummy it is.

Aldi's big bar of Turkish is a great job at 87c a go, if like me, you are into it. A small Cadbury's version is €1.30.:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Aldi's big bar of Turkish is a great job at 87c a go, if like me, you are into it. A small Cadbury's version is €1.30.:eek:

LOVE Turkish delight in all its forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I'm drinking cloudy apple juice with crushed ice in a wine glass pretending it's the real deal. I think I need to let go of the boo hoo-woe is me-I can't drink attitude.
    It's not even that I really want to drink, it's more that it got 'taken away' from me without any warning. Pathetic as that sounds it's how I feel so to make myself feel better, I'm eating half of the leftover cheesecake I made yesterday. I think what made the cheesecake extra nice is that I used shortbread, ginger nut and digestive biscuits for the base. Yummy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Turkey sandwich on wholegrain brown bread with red cheddar, rocket, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. Mug of tea and a Cadbury Tiffin afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Coffee with fresh whipped cream. Batch bread toast, real butter & Bonne Maman marmalade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Coffee with fresh whipped cream. Batch bread toast, real butter & Bonne Maman marmalade

A nip of Powers in the coffee and now we're talking :pac:

Had hobnobs (plain) a while ago with tea, not as nice as I remember. Tbf I was probably about 20 when I had them last.

Pink wafers :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Pink wafers :)

Very retro:)

I'm torn between making something myself or having a treat Monday and ordering in...decisions decisions..the angel on my shoulder is like have quinoa and wheatgrass but the devil is saying silence you stupid angel! Get butter chicken delivered to your door with garlic naan and chips mwah hah hah...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Porklife wrote: »
    Very retro:)

I'm torn between making something myself or having a treat Monday and ordering in...decisions decisions..the angel on my shoulder is like have quinoa and wheatgrass but the devil is saying silence you stupid angel! Get butter chicken delivered to your door with garlic naan and chips mwah hah hah...

In case you need an excuse to treat yourself on a Monday - What a day to be alive - "Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine found to be 90% effective in 'great day for science and humanity'

McDonald’s :D

I blame all of ye in here for that :D

Autosport wrote: »
    McDonald’s :D

I blame all of ye in here for that :D

OMG I would kill for that now. I must go during the week, haven't had a Big Mac in over a year :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Celery, jacket potato, kale and steak

And last night takeaway

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Celery, jacket potato, kale and steak

And last night takeaway

You're having pizza and steak?! Haha you legend! I'm definitely getting a takeaway now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Homemade KFC and chips, haven't had it since the last lockdown and it has now been christened lockdown chicken.

Cup of tea with a few caramelised biscuits for dessert.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Porklife wrote: »
    You're having pizza and steak?! Haha you legend! I'm definitely getting a takeaway now:)

The pizza snap was from Sunday, Da Mimmo in north strand do delish pizza. Id bee thinking about it most of the day Porklife...

That home KFC chicken looks tasty

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Homemade KFC and chips, haven't had it since the last lockdown and it has now been christened lockdown chicken.

Cup of tea with a few caramelised biscuits for dessert.

Skin on chips! Perfect.

Can never understand people who peel potatoes, unless for mash.

• Advertisement

About a half a block of white cheddar, garlic dough balls, skinny fries and a tinny of cola. (Ugh garlic breath)

Advertisement