Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW7 Transfers

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,140 ✭✭✭✭km79

Probably because of the golf being their showpiece this weekend? BT have the early game tomorrow too. Only realised it after I bought a nowtv sports pass that was on offer

Was wondering what was on Sunday
    Cos they always have rubbish games on when it clashes with a big English rugby game or something like that
    It’s the golf so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Did Stephens to Fraser for a hit. 5 man mid this week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kane in for Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Mendy and Dilva to Trippier and Ricky with my 2 free transfers. Taking a chance that Trippier starts the next two games and then I'll reassess.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Have Moura and I was planning to go to Ramsey or Richarlison all week but I think I'll bank it.

One last chance and 2FTs next week to allow a shake up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Pulled the trigger on the WC but I'm still debating whether to swap Arnie for Mitro.

Inform Mitro vs coming back from injury Arnie

Fudge it.. I went all in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Did Pedro to Richarlison last night.

Still have Mendy and a FT. Think I’ll hold. I just have a bad feeling about bringing in Trippier, it smacks of a transfer waiting to happen tbh.

If Mendy isn’t back next week, I’ll probably bring in Robertson in GW9.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Does Pogba play this weekend or is he going to be benched?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,140 ✭✭✭✭km79

Does Pogba play this weekend or is he going to be benched?

Mourinho said he starts

km79 wrote: »
    Mourinho said he starts

Brilliant,Ill go again with him,maybe he might play well in spite of Jose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Will all the drama this week you can guarantee Pogba will either fluff every ball he gets or score four!!! You

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Will all the drama this week you can guarantee Pogba will either fluff every ball he gets or score four!!! You

Thats it exactly,I dont think he is worth a transfer out if hes going to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,943 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ended up doing a -8 of Mendy, Salah, Mitrovic out for Doherty, Sane and Kane.

Committed to wildcarding in the near future so said I’d try and eek every short term point I can manage in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I think Sterling outscores Salah over the next few games. Sterling won't be rotated IMO. That's why I think he's worth the premium cost

Didn't take my own advice. Need Salah to score big :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

CSF wrote: »

Committed to wildcarding in the near future so said I’d try and eek every short term point I can manage in the meantime.
    That was a bit of a gamble but worked out very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,943 ✭✭✭✭CSF

S.M.B. wrote: »
    That was a bit of a gamble but worked out very well.

Yeah don’t think even at my optimistic I could have predicted a 27 gap between those 2 sets of 3 (obviously I’d have had Wan Bissaka subbing in for Mendy so the real number will be lower)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

CSF wrote: »

That really couldn't have worked out much better for you

Advertisement