Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Considering selling Townsend and not Pedro for Ricky

And then Mendy to trippier .......or bellerin !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

mectavba wrote: »
    Yes on a pré wildcard punt

I'd have to get rid of mane or salah and take a -4, worth it you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Chesty08 wrote: »
    On a FT or hit?. Ive done same on a Hit.

Just a FT.

Is Charlie Taylor nailed on for Burnley now? Cardiff and Huddersfield next two. Might just downgrade Mendy which would allow me to get Mitrovic in next week.

Ye i think he is. Dyche doesnt really do rotation and tends to stay loyal to players that are playing well.

km79 wrote: »
    Considering selling Townsend and not Pedro for Ricky

And then Mendy to trippier .......or bellerin !

I've already changed my mind
    I just can't shake the fear of trippier rotation after Barca game
    I'm tempted now to get Doherty instead
    But maybe for cook instead of Mendy
    But then I will sell Pedro as I'm not going into this gameweek with 2 injured players again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

It's not worth getting rid of Mendy IMO. It's gonna cost two transfers since he's someone you'll want back the minute he's available. The way I see it getting rid of him basically costs 4 points which is the clean sheet I'd be hoping to keep by swapping him for someone else.

However if he's out for longer than BHA & LIV then there's definitely a case.

But then I will sell Pedro as I'm not going into this gameweek with 2 injured players again[/quote

And now I've spotted I can do Mendy to Doherty and Pedro to Alli and still ahve enough in the bank for Townsend to Ricky .......problem is I want ricky starting this gameweek or not all.......so a -4 but then I have to bench Arnie ..........

Aggghhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

2 transfers. I think I’m going to go Pedro to Maddison with one. My other transfer would be Firmino to Mitro but I’m wondering should I just hold it and have two next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

I have 2FTs and a Mendy and Pedro problem.

Logic says I replace them with Richarlison and Trippier but I don’t like the Trippier pick. He’s not playing both league games. I could just do the Richarlison one and roll a FT, with the aim of getting Kane next week.

I also have David Silva who is probably a doubt. I have an urge to do Mendy, Silva and Ings to Yedlin, Fraser and Lacazette for a -4.

Madness?

Benimar wrote: »

Logic says I replace them with Richarlison and Trippier but I don’t like the Trippier pick. He’s not playing both league games. I could just do the Richarlison one and roll a FT, with the aim of getting Kane next week.

I also have David Silva who is probably a doubt. I have an urge to do Mendy, Silva and Ings to Yedlin, Fraser and Lacazette for a -4.

Madness?

I too am reluctant to get trippier
    Yedlin is in my thoughts going forward but maybe not this week
    Lacazette is just a no for me

• Advertisement

Just checked Chelsea’s fixtures
    Pedro to Ricky done

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Transfers locked in.
    Pedro to Maddison
    Firmino to Mitrovic

Leaves me:
    Foster
    AWB, Alonso, Robertson
    Fraser, Salah, Maddison, Walcott
    Augero, Mitrovic, Arnie
    Subs: Speroni, Shaw, Mendy, Gunnarsson
    2.4 mil banked

Decided to steer clear of lads like Laca and Trippier that could be rotated.
    Also decided to keep Mendy - Ricky to Walcott was a mistake, should have just held Ricky. Won’t transfer out an in form player as quickly again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Could do

Pedro -> Ricky
    D.Silva -> Hazard
    Mendy -> 4.9m Defender

For a 4 point hit...

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Any news on Man City's line up?
    Tossing up between Mahrez and B. Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    Any news on Man City's line up?

Ha you must be new here !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dilva to Ricky done

Benimar wrote: »

Madness?

I got in trippier but ive the safety net of an international break wildcard and my defenders have decent fixtures next week to cover a trippier rotation which is a big possibility. I just have a feeling he could deliver a big score tomorrow. If i didnt have a wildcard i dont think id have got him.
    I wouldnt sell ings he has 3 goals in his 4 games this season. Im not counting gw1 as he was always starting that on the bench as he had just signed. Pedro to richarlison sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Hennessy
    Alonso Bennett Pereira
    Salah Fraser Maddison Moura
    Zaha Aguero Kane
    Hamer Wan-B Guendozi Duffy

0.4 in the bank.

Anybody see an obvious transfer or should I hold?

Tempted to go get more City cover

Should I just bank the transfer lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Should I just bank the transfer lads?

Yes. I don’t like Fraser but seem to be the only one. Peirera might not play but u have AWB’s 9 points to come off the bench

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Ditto. Already brought in Ricky for Pedro (-4)

I’ll be amazed if he starts. 10/15 max for Pedro if anything

Is Pedro worth holding onto regardless of whether he's fit or not?

Dempsey wrote: »
    Is Pedro worth holding onto regardless of whether he's fit or not?

not great fixtures
    rotation

So its a no for me

But then I will sell Pedro as I'm not going into this gameweek with 2 injured players again[/quote

And now I've spotted I can do Mendy to Doherty and Pedro to Alli and still ahve enough in the bank for Townsend to Ricky .......problem is I want ricky starting this gameweek or not all.......so a -4 but then I have to bench Arnie ..........

Aggghhhhhhhhhh

Ricky was bought
    By doing so he stopped me buying a much more expensive player who is now out for 4 weeks
    All Hail King Ricky

He is also my VC.............

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Just did Mendy -> Doherty. Another drop and I'd have lost money on Mendy. Happy to bring him back in 3/4 weeks when hopefully he'll have dropped a little further.

Mendy to Taylor done, least exciting transfer I've done in a while but at least I'll have a player for Super Sunday now :pac:

Mendy to Taylor done, least exciting transfer I've done in a while but at least I'll have a player for Super Sunday now :pac:

Absolutely terrible super Sunday in fairness
    MNF should also be a dud but so many of us have players from both teams it’s an oddly exciting prospect !

Mendy isnt due to drop tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

First hit of the season

Mendy to Trippier
    Pedro to Richarlison

• Advertisement

Absolutely terrible super Sunday in fairness
    MNF should also be a dud but so many of us have players from both teams it’s an oddly exciting prospect !

Probably because of the golf being their showpiece this weekend? BT have the early game tomorrow too. Only realised it after I bought a nowtv sports pass that was on offer

Advertisement