Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    This is madness.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Me. He thinks i faked my skepticism and questioning of Wini immediately after she came out. I literally cannot defend against that accusation other than to say i was genuinely skeptical....as i have been all game. Ive been pretty consistent on that front all game guys.

What makes it worse is ive done the numbers and i cant see how Conor and Riona can be lying. It can only be achieved by some amazing dues ex Moriarty power that we dont know about.

So if the priest is pointing a finger ill understand if you guys go with it.

Its just......Steve was up last night (second in FFAs, joint second in the vote), he appears to be up again.....and yet again he will get away if you kill me.

As i said yesterday, i think we can still afford it.....but im a goodie NRV i swear! Dear god i cant do this again tonight :(

It was your total skepticism and closing the door on Wini's claim which made you seem wolfy to me and eventually made Ross and Rachel go on a break yesterday. Now that we're happy to presume Wini was wolf, that made you look better of course.

Still, something fúcky is going on in the village...

Since you mention it...Yes, you've claimed NRV, I've claimed NRV, Orla said she has no "fancy shmancy powers" in the last hour. I'll try and see if anyone else has in the game, but I think there are too many "NRVs" left in the game when you take Conor's reveal into account.

Never mind any of that for now though, we have to lynch Steve tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok. Can we afford a mislynch tonight? I really really want to lynch Gabriel but if I'm wrong how badly off are we?

I think we can afford one but then we're really at lylo. Would be damn sight better not to get so close to the wire.

I'll ask again, I'll follow Conor, Brendan and Riona (since there's been no Lestrade counter-claim since, I'm happy enough with her) if they can come to a consensus between them.

Who are Brendan and Riona looking at?

ATM I'm still on Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Please consider a switch to Gabriel Eva.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

If any of the people contributing are wolves, then I'm happy with that. They will continue to contribute until we catch them out.

I'm very worried about those not contributing. It's lunch time now so let's be hearing from them. Eva, Liam and co....where are ye?
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    What part of I "don't think its worth dwelling on now though" did you not understand?
    Yes, you have definetly missed something.
    Then you are missing something too and need to reread the OP. One of the conclusions is bogus.
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Clodagh WW wrote: »

Yes, we can discuss on thread and give him ideas. That post in no way suggests he should Reveal himself.

Clodagh you are intentionally misinterpreting what I said... I’m not sure if this is intentional or just silly village tunneling but it feels like a person looking to force a narrative that isn’t accurate...

Yeh, look at me clearly indicating that the Vig should come out...

Gabby, care to tell me to let it go again... I’d swear you guys were looking to take the focus off Dessie ....

That exactly what they doing, Riona. Have a bagel. Don't let this shuffling dance by Orla and Gab change your mind.
    Of course you'd say that...
    Are you advocating we allow low posters to coast by without asking them to contribute?

Two eggs and some salmon all the way. Pre gym protein Wini.

Might go for a Jog, don’t want another “philgate”..... :pac:
    You'd like that, so you and your high posting wolfy friends can coast to the end...
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Okay I am sure this will bring all sorts of attention onto me but given I didn't give an FFA on day1 this is what I was working on notes wise when I started to put together an FFA this morning and since the deaths it kinda morphed into an Orlaesque read list

FFA#2 / readlist

1. Des - suggesting people to be peeked (as well as shot/protected) especially for the first time as early as day 0 is what really got me on him. There is a good bit of gut here too and I'm trying to not tunnel here as a result. I'm really hoping someone says or does something stupid before I have to vote to avoid what might just be a gut vote

2. Wendy - I voted here last night, holes in her story inc info I would not have thought she would be given in a completely unverifyable situation.

3. Eva - A low post count poster talking about low post count posters (excluding herself of course) because of them having low post counts is literally all I remember about Eva

There are a few I could probably put into this quiet wolf role like Liam, Gertie, Steve or Holly

4.. Riona "Jeff was a wolf" then taking so long to say it was a typo despite discussing the gaff, when people just take the top 3 to compile the list you won't be included because im willing to go with it being a typo but still watching you... there was another slip later about who was in hospital but again does not seem solid enough

5. Tegan / Clodagh - One seems like the type to poke people and try to get them to react and get the attention themselves while the other has actually posted a hell of a lot without me really having much of a read on them at all. Could be great Wolf play in both cases (clearly not from Tegan now)

6. Gabby: Suggesting watson outs himself before firing his 2nd bullet despite still having the ability to heal. Quickly corrected by others and could have been a mistake but very quick to suggest someone come out. Less of a slip than Riona though because Gab corrected it quicker. Also seemed to want to organize the village so not near the top of this list for that reason

7. Wini - seems odd but could be an overzealous NRV, Not around a lot but has still posted around 4 times more than someone like Eva.

8. Orla - Calmed down a lot since the start and seems to be a more helpful villager, maybe a night in jail helped but I could not say that at the start and thats why she is even listed, could have just wisened up and started to play a less heat magnet type wolf role.

Some people don't like it but I think I instinctively weight my FFAs so would be looking at Des/Eva at the moment but there are quite a few im worried about. Derry worries me as I think people might follow his lead despite nobody including him being confirmed good. Conor I don't really have too much of a lean on but then there is obviously the big list of relatively quiet people but not so quiet they stand out. People like Doris, Nigel or Brendan who I really don't have much of a read on besides some people saying Nigel seemed helpful in the day 0 tasks but iirc Derry thinking he got a dodgy vibe off him from the same time period. I probably forgot some but those should def be looked into for being so unmemorable :D

You can take the top 3 non dead names if your compiling later I suppose but I'm kinda hoping someone in the Eva type group thrusts themselves into the spotlight as I think there could be a wolf (or 2 in there)
    Anybody else’s quoting other posters linking incorrectly? Every time I quote somebody the quote comes up a bit wrong....
    You started it
    You are tunnelling pretty hard. So hard that you seem to be disregarding the first half of my posts where I call out low posters.

Which is your prerogative to do, but it's not helpful.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Oh FFS, enough of this. You've been on me since day flipping 0, you called Mary out as a wolf and she got killed by who? The wolves?

You're a mess, and you're crackpot crazy. Do us a favour and stop with the bloody conspiracy theories.

What exactly is wrong with poking low posters into contributing? You're not making any sense at all.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Reason for voting Abi yesterday below:

Didn't really have anyone else massively suspicious and didnt have time in the evening to trawl through posts so just went for her. PProb wont have much time tonight either but i'll try get an ffa in.
    And you're a wolf
    :rolleyes: Whatever, I'm just going to ignore you till you start seeing sense.
    Wake up.
    Des can you tell me which part of my reading of the OP is wrong?

I take to mean mycroft will be peeked as bad

I take to mean Irene will be peaked as good.

set me straight if im spouting nonsense
    If you haven't spotted it, maybe the wolves haven't (douthful) I don't know if it is best to set you straight or not. Others will see were you are wrong too. If they are not setting you straight, maybe there is a reason they have not corrected you.

Its in the OP, in plain english, but some just read, and don't comprehend.
    ok thanks. Thankfully the doubtful seems to indicte you don't think im one of the wolves... just the village idiot :(
    Why would you ignore somebody?

Ignoring people means you are giving yourself an intentional blindspot.

Could this be you laying down the ground work for an almighty gaff in the future, and your excuse is, oh, i already said on tuesday morning, that i was going to ignore winifred?
    So the alternative is, engage and derail the thread until everyone goes insane? I suppose ignore isn't the correct phrasing, more not respond.
    Yes, that's a better phrase, if that was what you meant.
    I'm not getting involved in an argument I can't defend myself against (she's literally just calling me a wolf on no basis). If Winnie wants to think she's got this whole thing solved, let her. I'm just not entertaining or fueling her fantasies.
    So which category do I fall into? We aren't too far off each other in post count.
    I've been prodding Riona and Desmond (and Wendy when she was still here) to explain themselves when I think they've been less than clear...

I've been doing my best to contribute to solving the puzzles as they come up while a lot of pther people seem to be happy to gloss over information that's been dropped in thread such as...

Any one else been healed?
    So..... how has she helped you?

Where do you place her on your reads list?

Has the way she acts, placed her in a certain section of your reads list?

Be happy with that, she has helped you sort the village, and let her be.
    Also Abigail,

is there a reason you've chosen a read list instead of sticking to three names for an FFA?

Here is that entire page, for convenience. If it damns me, there is nothing i can do about it now. Its all earnest i swear to god. Conor if im lying i will buy you a car after the game.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    It was your total skepticism and closing the door on Wini's claim which made you seem wolfy to me and eventually made Ross and Rachel go on a break yesterday. Now that we're happy to presume Wini was wolf, that made you look better of course.

Still, something fúcky is going on in the village...

Since you mention it...Yes, you've claimed NRV, I've claimed NRV, Orla said she has no "fancy shmancy powers" in the last hour. I'll try and see if anyone else has in the game, but I think there are too many "NRVs" left in the game when you take Conor's reveal into account.

Never mind any of that for now though, we have to lynch Steve tonight.

Well of course there are going to be too many NRVs if we ask everyone. The wolves are hardly going to come clean if asked. Thats a silly point to make.

So far we three are the only ones to claim NRV afaik!

Ok. Can we afford a mislynch tonight? I really really want to lynch Gabriel but if I'm wrong how badly off are we?

Please lynch Steve, Gabriel can wait. I'm not as sure as you are on him. I've been out the last few hours and need a read. However, I had a read of Steve earlier today and feel strongly that he is a wolf.

Have a read of these if you don't mind...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108136196

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108136659&postcount=2767

Rionas broken quotes have broken the quotes on my quote.....best to go read the page.

Here is that entire page, for convenience. If it damns me, there is nothing i can do about it now. Its all earnest i swear to god. Conor if im lying i will buy you a car after the game.[/QUOTE]

Why in the name of god are you turning to Eva, Conor?

Too many people not here.

• Advertisement

Honestly, because she seems the only one reading my bloody posts.

Steve still hasn't posted since "Well".

Ive replied and responded to each one!!!! Why arent you discussing my responses with me!!!

I'm here, but honestly - I thought Gab/Wini interactions wasn't w/w tbh. (Assuming, which we have to that Wini was a wolf).

I posted about it earlier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

FFA

Nigel - i think hes a wolf whos been doing just enough to avoid the lynch for days now. I've made my case in better detail on other days.

Steve - the last bastion of villageryness I had for him was the Doris case. He did make 1 post last night that made me think he was a villager but 1 villagery post in a catalogue of not much else does not a villager make. Second choice

Don't really have a solid third but...

Abigail -. Think Abigail could be a decent volume wolf hoping to go deep. There's been a good wad of posts and I don't remember anything she's said which would normally lead me to believe wolf.

If there's a wolf in the Winifred 4 , I'd order them Eva, Orla, Gabriel, Riona.

Nigel not high in peoples FFAs so I'll probably end up on Steve aorn

Nigel WW wrote: »

HOLD ON A SECOND. Has he done his 5 posts between last munch and this one?

Nigel WW wrote: »

Has he made 5 posts today ?

Ok. I'm retiring. Molly is going to live on a beach.

Why do you care? I make silly points, so you should have no fear.

His three responding to Eva were all after munch anyway. Will have to check if there were two more between then and last night's munch.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Has he made 5 posts today ?

He made 4 posts since munch. If he doesnt post again he is modkilled.

Chances are he will pop on before 9am and get away with it though.

Good point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I hate when there's a sudden wagon starting to form here.

Would I be right in saying now that we're basically at Steve vs Gabriel?

Steve 6
    Isla 3
    Riona 3
    Eva 3
    Orla 1
    Derry 1
    Gertude 1
    Nigel 1

Gabriel Steve Orla Isla 2789
    Derry Riona Eva 2797
    Abigail Steve Riona Isla 2821
    Nigel Steve Isla Derry 2826
    Orla Steve Eva Gertude 2836
    Gertrude Steve Riona Eva 2850
    Isla Nigel Steve Abigail 2926

I care because i wanted to know why he was talking to an unconfirmed villager. You know, someone who has claimed the same nothing role as me and dove off Winis plan (having been a strong supporter of it) once it became apparent Wini ha blown it.

For Steve to be modkilled, he would have to not post a single post between now and 9am. I cant see him not posting if he survives the lynch.

So if you want him dead, as i do, dont rely on a modkill.

I THINK the point he was trying to make is that you are unconfirmed, like myself or him, so it's strange they'd ask you ahead of Brendan, or, in the absence of a counterclaim, Riona, for instance.

Of the 4 Wini apparantly messaged, I trust none of you. Even Riona with her reveal. She says she has a way to prove herself but hasn't given it.

• Advertisement

How can there be a wagon on Gabriel and he's not in a single persons FFA

Advertisement