Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan doesn't appear to be here. Gabriel I think is lying and I don't trust you either Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    He made 4 posts since munch. If he doesnt post again he is modkilled.

So if he posts once he won't be modkilled. Too much of a chance to take for my feeling on him being a wolf.

Changes nothing then for me, it's Steve tonight.

And tbh, I think staying with Steve might work out better for you Gabriel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So if he posts once he won't be modkilled. Too much of a chance to take for my feeling on him being a wolf.

It obviously does. And i agree with this post 100%.

Im just worried Conor is seeing wolves everywhere.

Conor there is no more seer powers for the village, you cant verify everyone. You are going to have to trust some of us! I beg you to trust me!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Brendan doesn't appear to be here. Gabriel I think is lying and I don't trust you either Orla.

That's fine, but Eva was also messaged :pac:

I don't expect any trust but when you're looking for opinions and then shutting us down, it's not really that helpful tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Can someone link me to the lynch form? Gonna have to vote on phone and haven't done so in this game yet

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    I hate when there's a sudden wagon starting to form here.

Would I be right in saying now that we're basically at Steve vs Gabriel?

I put in a thought out post about Steve earlier today. I feel quite strongly that he is a wolf, so if there is a 'wagon' forming on him, I guess that's fine with me.

It's funny, where is the line between 'wagon' and 'village collaborating'?'

I haven't shut you down. You haven't posted anything for me to engage with.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

For Steve to be modkilled, he would have to not post a single post between now and 9am. I cant see him not posting if he survives the lynch.

So if you want him dead, as i do, dont rely on a modkill.

The issue here is if I were a wolf, I'd adore guiding the village onto wasting a lynch on someone who could possibly be mod killed :/

If Steve is a wolf who only has 4 posts a day, then he's basically not playing at this point......I'd hate to think that was happening.

The issue here is if I were a wolf, I'd adore guiding the village onto wasting a lynch on someone who could possibly be mod killed :/

If Steve is a wolf who only has 4 posts a day, then he's basically not playing at this point......I'd hate to think that was happening.

Are you kidding me. Why would i bring it up then.

Please lynch Gabriel. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but it might be my last chance to confirm a wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Can someone link me to the lynch form? Gonna have to vote on phone and haven't done so in this game yet
    WerewolfGM wrote: »

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Thank you helpful wolf

This is gonna happen again before the next lynch isnt it?

Its gonna keep happening. I dont think there is a way i can win over Conor, and he should be listened to in most things, because he is the priest as far as i can see. Except he shouldnt be listened to here, because im good and we are low on numbers!!

Look ive made my case and i cant do much else. I cant put up a fight like i did last night. I just dont have the energy at the moment :(

I think you're probably safe Gabe.

I think you're probably safe Gabe.

Thats the thing! Id follow you if it werent me up! But the point stands. You convinced im not a wolf? No? Well then see you tomorrow for this dance again!!

This is gonna happen again before the next lynch isnt it?

Its gonna keep happening. I dont think there is a way i can win over Conor, and he should be listened to in most things, because he is the priest as far as i can see. Except he shouldnt be listened to here, because im good and we are low on numbers!!

Look ive made my case and i cant do much else. I cant put up a fight like i did last night. I just dont have the energy at the moment :(

I'm still inclined not to vote for you.

I just worry bout voting Steve.

I'll be honest Derry, I've welcomed your skepticism during the game and will do no different here.

As for the bolded part, it has happened. In the past, I have seen them as a villager and as a wolf, it happens.

So while your skepticism is healthy, 'hate to think that would happen' doesn't make it the case unfortunately. Conversation for another place, but non-engaging wolves happen.

Seriously, we need a wolf tonight and I really believe Steve is one. I'll take the absolute scathing from the village if Conor tells us different post 9pm.

I've considered the consequences of my actions if I'm wrong for both me and the village losing another villager.

If Steve is a wolf I reckon he's a sacrificial one. We lynch him and he *can't* post again. Handy that isn't it?

Riona please finish your pasta and get back here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Riona please finish your pasta and get back here.

I’m genuinely sorry Gab I don’t have a lot of time until kids are in bed...

I’ve tried to skim through Conor’s quotes but I don’t know what he’s getting at....

Should we not kill Steve and sort out gab later?

• Advertisement

I do think that there's at least one deep hidden wolf, and it could be Gabriel.

However, the very thing that had me sus of him yesterday - his going hard at Wini's claim when I thought there was a good chance that Wini was on the up, is sort of the thing that makes me want to give him a pass today. Yet that's the very thing that Conor is using as evidence for him being a wolf today.

I'd normally follow the confirmed villagers, and I'd still love to know who Barbara and Riona are voting for. But at the moment I'm highly reluctant to move to Gabriel just on one confirmed villager's say so.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I'd normally follow the confirmed villagers, and I'd still love to know who Barbara and Riona are voting for.

Nigel, I think we need to break some bad news to you.

If Steve is a wolf I reckon he's a sacrificial one. We lynch him and he *can't* post again. Handy that isn't it?

I don't understand that Conor. Could you elaborate.

And btw, just saw your pleas about Gabriel. I just need the time to look back into what you think you've seen and I don't have the time to do that before lynch. He isn't a good lean for me, however Steve is so much worse for me.

However, the very thing that had me sus of him yesterday - his going hard at Wini's claim when I thought there was a good chance that Wini was on the up, is sort of the thing that makes me want to give him a pass today. Yet that's the very thing that Conor is using as evidence for him being a wolf today.

I'd normally follow the confirmed villagers, and I'd still love to know who Barbara and Riona are voting for. But at the moment I'm highly reluctant to move to Gabriel just on one confirmed villager's say so.

Ok. Well Barbara is dead. Riona isn't confirmed. And it's not based on him going hard at Wini over her claim, it's their early interactions that is making me think that they were working together.

Nigel, I think we need to break some bad news to you.

Sorry, Brendan of course.

I don't understand that Conor. Could you elaborate.

If Steve is a wolf, he's drawn a lot of heat today and it would be handy for wolves to stick him in their FFAs and when he shows as a wolf go "Oh, look I voted Steve, and he's a wolf, look how good I am"

Bussing basically. Also, if he's a not really showing up wolf, even better.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Brendan went for Isla. Finally, if I'm right and Gabriel *already* knew who Winnie was, of course he goes all out attacking her. It gains him village cred points.

If Steve is a wolf, he's drawn a lot of heat today and it would be handy for wolves to stick him in their FFAs and when he shows as a wolf go "Oh, look I voted Steve, and he's a wolf, look how good I am"

Bussing basically. Also, if he's a not really showing up wolf, even better.

So who had him on their lists before today?

I'm still inclined not to vote for you.

I just worry bout voting Steve.

So what road should the village go tonight then Derry? That's a very fence-sitting type of post.

• Advertisement

Also, I'm pretty sure that Brendan went for Isla. Finally, if I'm right and Gabriel *already* knew who Winnie was, of course he goes all out attacking her. It gains him village cred points.

Is it not more likely that the reason he'd go in hard on Winnie is because he doubted the story?

Advertisement