Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Don't suppose anyone else did what I asked and read back?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    In fairness ive been pushing that since half 4.

Nigel any sign of those FFAs?

Why am I a wolf Conor?

Only six in. Will post them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Nigel WW wrote:
    That it's, changing my vote to Gabriel for this pasta nonsense. It's all just flour and water moulded to different shapes.

Ill explain why it's different after the lynch and/or game.

In fairness it is the run up to lynch so it's not the time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I've been reading back Winnie's posts and your interaction with her smacks of wolf.

So where is our jailer?

Conor that’s a feeling not an objective analysis...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    What time did you get the lock up note?

Appeared delayed, don't wanna quote it or anything but 22.36

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Man, that blows :( I've been invested in the "Riona is bad" story for so long now.

If its true, sorry :(

Conor WW wrote:
    I've been reading back Winnie's posts and your interaction with her smacks of wolf.

Yeah I get that. It's the same accusation I leveled at Derry.

I'm saying mine is genuine because if it was contrived there is literally no way I could post as much and as quick as I have been without a mistake.

Riona WW wrote: »
    So where is our jailer?

Conor that’s a feeling not an objective analysis...

I really, really, really want someone else to read the posts and see if they see what I'm seeing.

Conor WW wrote:
    Don't suppose anyone else did what I asked and read back?

Been reading back all day. I like the cut of that Gabe guys gib.

Steve 5
    Isla 3
    Riona 3
    Eva 3
    Orla 1
    Derry 1
    Gertude 1

Gabriel Steve Orla Isla 2789
    Derry Riona Eva 2797
    Abigail Steve Riona Isla 2821
    Nigel Steve Isla Derry 2826
    Orla Steve Eva Gertude 2836
    Gertrude Steve Riona Eva 2850

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Yeah I get that. It's the same accusation I leveled at Derry.

I'm saying mine is genuine because if it was contrived there is literally no way I could post as much and as quick as I have been without a mistake.

8 posts by a certain other account beg to differ :pac::pac::pac:

Orla WW wrote:
    8 posts by a certain other account beg to differ

Haha that should tell you how quickly I was posting. I didn't even pay attention to which account was open.

No FFAs from any of our roled players. If they can come to a consensus between them I'd happy follow them.

Guys Steve has been on the table all day...please don't lynch me because I've been active. We went through this last night. Nothing has changed!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I just got a job! Sorry, I've been ringing and telling everyone for the last hour. I'm almost done. I'll be back in in a few minutes!!!!

I got a job!

Congrats Isla.

Now, where's your FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ok guys, a few too many people who are still alive have claimed NRV I think.

After Conor's reveal earlier, we can see how many NRVs are out of the game. With the amount of people left in the game who as I see it have claimed NRV or alluded to it, that's just too much for my liking. I am all in on Steve tonight in a separate wolf lead, however, I have my next lead.

Just let it be known, I claimed NRV on Tuesday night after Clodagh persisted before my impending lynch. Others will remember this as a few of us said to Clodagh that it mightn't be the best move for the village to to do that. But anyway, I am someone who claimed NRV.

In light of Conor's reveal, too many people are doing it though. I know for a fact I'm NRV, so I smell a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I still believe Gabriel is a villager. Read the last 10 minutes of last night if nothing else.

If we believe wini was Irene/a wolf then you can never believe that Gabriel is a wolf

Isla WW wrote: »
    I just got a job! Sorry, I've been ringing and telling everyone for the last hour. I'm almost done. I'll be back in in a few minutes!!!!

I got a job!

Congrats Isla - great news!

Who are you speaking of here Conor?

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Who are you speaking of here Conor?

Me. He thinks i faked my skepticism and questioning of Wini immediately after she came out. I literally cannot defend against that accusation other than to say i was genuinely skeptical....as i have been all game. Ive been pretty consistent on that front all game guys.

What makes it worse is ive done the numbers and i cant see how Conor and Riona can be lying. It can only be achieved by some amazing dues ex Moriarty power that we dont know about.

So if the priest is pointing a finger ill understand if you guys go with it.

Its just......Steve was up last night (second in FFAs, joint second in the vote), he appears to be up again.....and yet again he will get away if you kill me.

As i said yesterday, i think we can still afford it.....but im a goodie NRV i swear! Dear god i cant do this again tonight :(

Never mind Conor, I see now.

So I have quotes and explanations below. I've made a bit of a balls of it but want some of it out there so going to see if I can fix it
    All I see when I see Eurus is clue is

#METOO TYY

:pac::pac:
    Ok I think this is Wini outing herself.

No, it's clearly Orla you and Gabby as w/w/w. Leading the village on a merry dance.

Peek me, I'll lead this village to glory.

So, for having a job and not being able to post at work I'm suspicious? Thanks for basically saying you have no clue who to FFA.

Once again, you FFA me for being silent.

Orla is a wolf, Desmond is a wolf.

Gabriel is probably a wolf, or a silly silly boy telling everyone he's NRV this early when if true he should be giving cover to the RVs.

This readslist stuff from Orla is crap, it's a smokescreen to act busy. Des is her coven buddy and I'm not gonna be suprised about Gabriel being a wolf/evil if that's the case.

I was wrong about Mary, so sue me.

Named Mary and Mary got munched. A way to tell Wini she's off on her guesses. I Wini trying to suss out who the wolves are by naming them in her read lists. She suspects Orla and Gab.
    Grand, we lynch Holly so after Orla. Vig can shoot Gab and Des.

You scratch my back, I scratch yours.

Scratching, hinting at Irene role.
    Ahhh was wondering who wini was. Just got it.

Gabriel confirms he knows who Irene is.
    It's a balls out move for a wolf cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

Why would Gabriel want a wolf plan to pay off?
    They say that wolves always FFA one of their partners. You seem smarter though, maybe there's three on your list?

Are you the smart wolf?

Implying she's listing wolves. Gabriel has asked Wini
    If any of the people contributing are wolves, then I'm happy with that. They will continue to contribute until we catch them out.

I'm very worried about those not contributing. It's lunch time now so let's be hearing from them. Eva, Liam and co....where are ye?
    Of course you'd say that...
    You'd like that, so you and your high posting wolfy friends can coast to the end...
    You are tunnelling pretty hard. So hard that you seem to be disregarding the first half of my posts where I call out low posters.

Which is your prerogative to do, but it's not helpful.
    I think this is Gabriel explicitly stating that there is a wolf in the low posters.

Me. He thinks i faked my skepticism and questioning of Wini immediately after she came out. I literally cannot defend against that accusation other than to say i was genuinely skeptical....as i have been all game. Ive been pretty consistent on that front all game guys.

What makes it worse is ive done the numbers and i cant see how Conor and Riona can be lying. It can only be achieved by some amazing dues ex Moriarty power that we dont know about.

So if the priest is pointing a finger ill understand if you guys go with it.

Its just......Steve was up last night (second in FFAs, joint second in the vote), he appears to be up again.....and yet again he will get away if you kill me.

As i said yesterday, i think we can still afford it.....but im a goodie NRV i swear! Dear god i cant do this again tonight :(

I actually posted "Never mind, I see" before I saw your post :pac:

Now to read it.

Jesus half the quotes were missing in that!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ok guys, a few too many people who are still alive have claimed NRV I think.

After Conor's reveal earlier, we can see how many NRVs are out of the game. With the amount of people left in the game who as I see it have claimed NRV or alluded to it, that's just too much for my liking. I am all in on Steve tonight in a separate wolf lead, however, I have my next lead.

Just let it be known, I claimed NRV on Tuesday night after Clodagh persisted before my impending lynch. Others will remember this as a few of us said to Clodagh that it mightn't be the best move for the village to to do that. But anyway, I am someone who claimed NRV.

In light of Conor's reveal, too many people are doing it though. I know for a fact I'm NRV, so I smell a wolf.

I actually thought Eva version 1 was initially laying the foundations for my role reveal. Don’t have time to give all notes. Search detective and I think at least 3 occasions she hinted at sleuthing. Nothing concrete but I was looking out for this..

Ok. Can we afford a mislynch tonight? I really really want to lynch Gabriel but if I'm wrong how badly off are we?

Gabriel confirms he knows who Irene is.

I meant the poster! It was Beaker, the master of the fake claim!!!! Orla thanked the post. She got the joke!!!
    Why would Gabriel want a wolf plan to pay off?

I wouldnt it was sarcasm! This is a dodgeball the movie quote!! An idiot says this empty platitude to a bold dodgeball play!!
    Implying she's listing wolves. Gabriel has asked Wini

I think this is Gabriel explicitly stating that there is a wolf in the low posters.

Oh for gods sake how can i combat that? Telling her there is a wolf in the low posters? Why wouldnt wini know that? Why would i need to tell her? I was moving on and ignoring her. You are ignoring all the context around those posts! They were organic discussion with other people!

This is madness.

• Advertisement

See this is why quotes are useless....you really have to go back and read the posts in context. Please, please someone do it.

Advertisement